so how was your day today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

myinnerself
did you do anything that might please us laughing out loud or entertain us with excitement evil face or did you just have another one of those days stick out tongue

LanceWindu
Terrible thread is terrible.

mikeydude
I was thinking the same.

One Free Man
Well today I went to town and bought paint then came home and painted my car and the fumes gave me a headache so I was like oh shit then My friend came over and we celebrated my brother's birthday and now we're watching inglorious basterds, followed by eternal sunshine and this thread sucks this thread sucks this thread SUCKS.

Moral of the story?
Don't paint in a closed area without some sort of respiratory protection
OR
Don't post in shitty threads, make shitty threads, read shitty threads, or play with your ding dong in shitty threads.

El Fin

Rogue Jedi
I masturbated, came on my hand, forgot to wash.

One Free Man
Remind me not to shake hands with you or use your keyboard unless i'm feeling particularly homosexual.

LanceWindu
Keyboards...now with more cream.

Rogue Jedi
Yeppers.

Eon Blue
My day was very nice. Found a 20 dollar bill.

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Keyboards...now with more cream.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Ax3l
My day was shit, thanks for bringing it up.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ax3l
My day was shit, thanks for bringing it up. Could be worse. A woman could chop off your penis while you're sleeping and toss it out the window of a moving car.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Could be worse. A woman could chop off your penis while you're sleeping and toss it out the window of a moving car.

That happens to guys named John...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by LanceWindu
That happens to guys named John... Not this John.

Ax3l
Thank god I'm Axel, then.

Selphie
went xcountry skiing, saw daybreakers, watched district 9, was a good day

but this stupid morning I'm awake

REXXXX
Good to see that the OTF is maintaining it's usual hostility for new members. Stupid.

Woke up at noon, took the trolley over to the mall where I work at a Panera, ate Indian food, then worked an 8 hour shift. Came home, got on my laptop. Uninteresting day.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by REXXXX
Good to see that the OTF is maintaining it's usual hostility for new members. Stupid.

Woke up at noon, took the trolley over to the mall where I work at a Panera, ate Indian food, then worked an 8 hour shift. Came home, got on my laptop. Uninteresting day.

Didn't want to disappoint.

Impediment
Woke up, took a shower, played Darksiders on my PS3 for about 3 hours, ate lunch, screwed around on the computer for an hour or so, played more Darksiders, now back on the internet telling you ass bags about my day off of doing absolutely nothing productive.

I love it.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Broke out Fable 2 again today. Played for like 3 hours then ate some lunch, then visited my grandma then came back home and now here I am thinking about playing more Fable 2.

WhiskeyGirl
Well I went to the mall and this creepy, fat, mall cop was following me around for over an hour...finally i turned and yelled at him. When I yelled "What the f**k do you want!" He huffed and said "I wanted to ask you out! But now I'm not so sure if THAT is the way you treated men of authority!" blink

Amazing Vrayo!!
Did he look like this? http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2007/09/26/kevin-james-mall-cop.jpg
because if so, you need to run away immediately. That man has extensive money, power, and the ability to butt secks from afar. Get out of there. Get in to a witness protection program or something.

WhiskeyGirl
Hell I need a man with money and power, if that were him I'd be all on that.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by WhiskeyGirl
Hell I need a man with money and power, if that were him I'd be all on that. I've got money and/or power shifty

WhiskeyGirl
Originally posted by Amazing Vrayo!!
I've got money and/or power shifty

oh really....shifty

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by WhiskeyGirl
oh really....shifty ummm ya rly shifty

AbnormalButSane
Kinda sucky.

Nivvy
Pretty farked up day. I hate NZ sometimes.

myinnerself
Originally posted by Nivvy
Pretty farked up day. I hate NZ sometimes.

NZ AS NEW ZEALAND OR NEW ZOOS OR SOMETHING ELSE laughing

Insomniatric
Got into a fight today.

I didn't start it, people were standing around talking about this one other fight (a previous fight that I saw but wasn't involved in) between a black kid and a white kid, and the white kid won, and this one guy (the guy I fought) was mad that a white boy beat a black boy, (he was also black)

this is what he said
"Man that's bullshit that he got beat by a white boy". (Sounds pretty racist to me).

Then he started pushing on me and calling me a pussy and stuff like that, and that's when I got pissed off and then we started to fight.

I got him with a footsweep that looked pretty similar to this:

http://cdn.cagepotato.com/www/sites/default/files/machidakaztrip01.gif

Except when he was under me I punched him 2 times in the face, then 3 people pulled me off.

First fight I've been in in a few months.

Weird thing is, there were no teachers or anything around to catch us. That's weird considering that I usually get in trouble for everything.

I don't know why he wanted to fight me. Kind of random. But oh well.

Nivvy
My day was sucky today. New day new dilemma please.

mikeydude
Originally posted by Insomniatric
Got into a fight today.

I didn't start it, people were standing around talking about this one other fight (a previous fight that I saw but wasn't involved in) between a black kid and a white kid, and the white kid won, and this one guy (the guy I fought) was mad that a white boy beat a black boy, (he was also black)

this is what he said
"Man that's bullshit that he got beat by a white boy". (Sounds pretty racist to me).

Then he started pushing on me and calling me a pussy and stuff like that, and that's when I got pissed off and then we started to fight.

I got him with a footsweep that looked pretty similar to this:

http://cdn.cagepotato.com/www/sites/default/files/machidakaztrip01.gif

Except when he was under me I punched him 2 times in the face, then 3 people pulled me off.

First fight I've been in in a few months.

Weird thing is, there were no teachers or anything around to catch us. That's weird considering that I usually get in trouble for everything.

I don't know why he wanted to fight me. Kind of random. But oh well.
the main point you missed, did his face look funny?

Insomniatric
Originally posted by mikeydude
the main point you missed, did his face look funny?

His face looked pretty funny before the fight. He's got a pretty nice bruise above his eye. And I saw a lump on the back of his head, probably from where he fell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.