Who can destroy my avatar?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
In case you didn't know, it's a neutron star.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron_star

On average they have around 1.5 times the mass of the sun but are only around a dozen km across, and their gravity is so powerful that a gram of material falling from one meter would impact with the force of a hydrogen bomb or higher. Its magnetic field is so powerful it can create radio waves that are still very strong from thousands of light-years away.

The energy needed to destroy one is calculated at over a million times the energy required to the destroy the sun, or over a trillion times the energy to destroy the earth.

Rules:

You have to at least shatter it.

Physical strength only, no reality warping, energy manipulation, etc.

AsbestosFlaygon
Trion Juggernaut?

A Celestial?

Anyone w/ THOTI?

Mindship
Originally posted by Endless Mike
The energy needed to destroy one is calculated at over a million times the energy required to the destroy the sun, or over a trillion times the energy to destroy the earth. Sae wut? I am most curious to peruse those calculations. Not that I necessarily doubt what you're saying, but calcs like those could be useful for some backstory.

Physical strength only, no reality warping, energy manipulation, etc. What about antimatter: that would be the simplest and most thorough way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.