Google restrict "Islam" search

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok
Anyone know why Google is restricting "Islam" tips in the search.

In the search field type "Christianity is" ,"Hinduism is" ,"Buddhism is" ,"Judaism is" you will get things like "bullsh*t, not a religion, a lie, false, a cult, wrong, fake, dying, Jewish, and not a religion t-shirt, a gutter religion." Popping up as suggestions

But type in "Islam is" and you get nothing.

Are they worried about getting bombed for have insulting things appear, or are they protecting this one religion??

The Dark Cloud
Good question. I've tried several other search engines and so far that isn't the case with them.

RocasAtoll
And type in "Islam must" into Google and come back and tell me it blocks bad entries.

It's a glitch.

Wild Shadow
the CIA and NSA are now tracking you and going over and all records of you.

jaden101
Who cares?

To suggest this is an issue as just as bad as those people who say Resident Evil is racist.

Juk3n
google must restrict searches on Islam, Islam itself must have it's access dwindled online to minimal status, because anytime anyone sneezes, or a fly lands, or a noisy car rolls by or it rains/is hot/snows or is windy in the vacinity of a muslim, there's an outcry of somesort of anti PC slur. Google just have non-muslims best intrests at heart, bless them.

The Nuul

The Nuul

The Nuul
But really...who the fck cares about this shit anyways?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Anyone know why Google is restricting "Islam" tips in the search.

In the search field type "Christianity is" ,"Hinduism is" ,"Buddhism is" ,"Judaism is" you will get things like "bullsh*t, not a religion, a lie, false, a cult, wrong, fake, dying, Jewish, and not a religion t-shirt, a gutter religion." Popping up as suggestions

But type in "Islam is" and you get nothing.

Are they worried about getting bombed for have insulting things appear, or are they protecting this one religion??

They don't want to die. eek!

jaden101

The Nuul
Yeah, I just read it again....I am smoking some shit then....

King Kandy
Originally posted by RocasAtoll
And type in "Islam must" into Google and come back and tell me it blocks bad entries.

It's a glitch.

Symmetric Chaos
It's evidently a glitch.

"Islam was" spread by the sword.
"Islam must" be destroyed, die, end, be stopped
"Islam will" be destroyed, take over the world, destroy Europe
"Islam kills" Christians

So yeah, you should probably put at least a tiny bit of research in before you cry conspiracy. Makes you look like some sort of hysterical wackjob.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by RocasAtoll

It's a glitch.

Yep got "Islam Muster", 1 hint WOW.:

King Kandy
lol, I get five bad results and no mentions of that one.

WickedDynamite
I was curious and use Google images.....

http://www.targetofopportunity.com/islam4kids.jpg

Mairuzu
These guy's aint pussies

Robtard
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
I was curious and use Google images.....

http://www.targetofopportunity.com/islam4kids.jpg

What's he going to do with 72 virgins?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Robtard
What's he going to do with 72 virgins?

Play doctor.

inimalist
maybe it has to do with the location of the google servers being used (the west) and the frequency of which a topic is discussed in that location (given 80% of the population is Christian...)?

for instance, there are probably more people in Western nations searching for christianity and making sites about how it is BS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.