Superman(current) vs Doomsday(Hunter/Prey)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
How would Supes's current self stack up to one of the most deadly Doomsday ever?

Fight to KO or death(only one death necessary in DD's case) in an adamantium arena.

Who takes it?

iceman24567
Speed kills but so does Doomsday erm. Superman gets exed

psycho gundam
*waits for superman fanboys*

iceman24567
AkA h1? I don't mean the flu by the way

Q99
Superman is a bit more powerful than he was during the DoS fight (mostly due to training). Superman couldn't take down this Doomsday with Orion and J'onn backing him. Orion and J'onn > the benefits of a little training.

Doomsday wins without trouble.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by iceman24567
AkA h1? I don't mean the flu by the way he won't know what to say, superman can't lose but he can't beat h/p doomsday cause the latter is pretty much unbeatable in his opinion.

h1a8
HP DD destroys him. This is a no fight.

Current Superman would beat DOS DD without dieing though.

Parmaniac
Wich incarnation of DD was "oneshotted" by 2 Supermen?

Batman-Prime
HP DD

-Pr-
Superman. He's come a hell of a long way since then.

Galan007
doomsday.

Q99
Not *that* far. He's gotten better about using his powers together (OWAW), and has gotten maybe a bit stronger, but it doesn't change that very few attacks did much of anything to H/P DD. One on one isn't even close to a fight, three on one still involved the three losing.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Wich incarnation of DD was "oneshotted" by 2 Supermen?

A later one after some downs.

H/P level Doomsday lasts until about the Imperiax war when Imperiax reduced him to a skeleton. For awhile he felt pain and fear, which reduced his effectiveness. I think he might no longer feel pain and fear again, but I got the impression he was no more, and possibly less, than Death of Superman levels at that point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.