S04E15 - Close To You

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_D_J
Official Episode Preview

H.R.G. recruits Matt to help him take down Samuel, as they use his long-lost love, Vanessa, to lure him to them, but Samuel has his own plans for Vanessa in the works. Meanwhile, Hiro and Ando go to extreme lengths to save Dr. Suresh. Elsewhere, Peter's introduction of Emma to his mother brings forth visions of a very grim future.

"Close To You" Preview

BP8A2berL50

Discuss...

S_D_J
Visions of the Future.... that probably won't come true... no expression

here's hoping it does thumb up

starlock
Thankfully i watched Fringe instead.....but i did watch the episode online....what is wrong with this show.....it seems every episode is stretched out to extend an allready too long story arch....and whats ridiculous is that season ones's whole season seemed shorter!....maybe they cant recapture the magic... this season has been utterly dissapointing.

Entity
I didn't get to watch for the first time last night. Where can I go to watch it online? Jus NBC?

starlock
Originally posted by Entity
I didn't get to watch for the first time last night. Where can I go to watch it online? Jus NBC?

I googled Heroes,nbc and it led me right to it...but i am sure nbc.com will do it...just look for shows-heroes.

Darth Vicious
LOL funny how Peter told the deaf gurl that he'll call her later.

S_D_J
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
LOL funny how Peter told the deaf gurl that he'll call her later.

hehehe
that was retarded

I liked this episode... though I cringed at the end when Noah kissed Lauren... so I actually cheered when Hiro appeared big grin

Darth Vicious
Im glad they didnt drag the whole Hiro thing too long.

Badabing
Originally posted by starlock
I googled Heroes,nbc and it led me right to it...but i am sure nbc.com will do it...just look for shows-heroes. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0813715/episodes

Entity
Thanks guys I watched it and actually was pleasently surprised by how much better I thought it was than the average in a very long time. Jus hope they keep improving and speeding things up and no more dragging out meaningless bs and get to the real interesting plot and definitely more action! It doesn't have to become completely about action but more so than what we've seen so far by allot.

Also I'm liking the idea of Peter subconscienously holding himself back more and more. Would be awesome to see Peter suffer somekind of seemingly "fatal" blow, only to completely heal after he "died" and let go of his conscienous mind. Then have Claude show back up alil later and say its time to get off his ass, stop holding himself back and man up!

Also am intregued by the aspect of Peter perhaps becoming a new Jacob of sorts. Not sure thats exactly what I want but it has possiblities and could be interesting to see Peter take the carnies into a new direction. Closer to what Samuel's preaching about than what his actual intenions seem to be. Have Peter start banding the specials together to help them, and together help the world as well as strengthing himself in the process!

S_D_J
Peter as the new Jacob!

big grin

magicturtle
Originally posted by S_D_J
hehehe
that was retarded

I liked this episode... though I cringed at the end when Noah kissed Lauren... so I actually cheered when Hiro appeared big grin

I know right? thats so stupid how he has that cheezy line then kisses her, thankfully hiro pops in to make the day better, Hiro is most definetly the coolest guy on heros lol

Bespin Bart
I believe you mean the new Joseph, not Jacob.

S_D_J
he means Jacob

as in LOST

laughing

Entity
Originally posted by Bespin Bart
I believe you mean the new Joseph, not Jacob. I'm sorry you were right it was Joseph, not Jacob. My bad! embarrasment

REXXXX
he means Jacob

as in LOST

laughing

He means Joseph as in Samuel's brother. stick out tongue Har har.

Quincy
he means Jacob

as in LOST

laughing

lost

truejedi
Every episode gets its own thread? We aren't even allowed to make a seperate thread for every book in the SWVF... we can only make threads for new series...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.