Mystique versus Silk Spectre....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Mystique (X Men 1, 2 and 3) and Silk Spectre (Watchmen)....

Locked in a steel cage, h2h death match!!!

There is a foot of mud on the ground FTW. big grin

Wei Phoenix
Mystique should win due to the acrobatic agility and decent fighting skills although I would give Silk the strength advantage. Mystique doesn't stomp her and I'm not 100% sure on her winning at the moment so my opinion is subject to change.

Kazenji
Silk Spectre the first one?

she did'nt really show much from the movie/comic.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Mystique should win due to the acrobatic agility and decent fighting skills although I would give Silk the strength advantage. Mystique doesn't stomp her and I'm not 100% sure on her winning at the moment so my opinion is subject to change. This is how I see it, Mystique being faster, but SS being stronger.

Nemesis X
If SS keeps throwing a bunch of punches at Mystique but keeps missing, chances are she'll get exhausted and Mystique will give her a roundhouse kick to the face which will end the match.

Rogue Jedi
No comments on the mud......

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
No comments on the mud......

I don't get it.

Rogue Jedi
Mud wrestling, dude.

BruceSkywalker
this simple... Mystique and Silk Spectre start to mud wrestle and make out big grin stick out tongue smokin' laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing

Rogue Jedi
WIN. Next matchup, me versus my penis.

Original Smurph
What feats give SS the strength advantage? Didn't Mystique throw like five guys off of her and break her handcuffs easily in X2?

Impediment
Silk Spectre I or II?

Ages
The way I see it this, it could go either way. They both have some strength & agility feats, but both are the same class in durability.

actually this comes down to skill in h2h hmm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
Silk Spectre I or II? The chick Nite Owl nailed.

the ninjak
Mystique would kill her quickly.

Rogue Jedi
Mmmmmmmhm.

KingD19
Mystique's got the edge in durability too, plus she's got a healing factor. Wolverine impaled her, and all she had by the next movie were scars, she should have died.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.