Archangel and Cyclops vs Professor Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kris Blaze
Title says it all. These two take on Professor Hulk.

Battlehammer
What could is Arch Angle going to be vs professor hulk?

Kris Blaze
How's that masters in English literature coming along Capt?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
How's that masters in English literature coming along Capt?
It History education, and it going fine. GPA still pretty high.

peejayd
* Archangel lifts Cyclops while he unleashes GOML blast... if it doesn't work, they might as well escape... stick out tongue

Battlehammer
LOL, I like the plan though I wonder if Cyclopes could get him to listen to it lol

Kris Blaze
I didn't factor in how unreasonable Archangel becomes once he transforms. That might put the kibosh on their winning chances.

peejayd
Originally posted by Battlehammer
LOL, I like the plan though I wonder if Cyclopes could get him to listen to it lol

* i'm your d@mn leader, so lift me! stick out tongue

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I didn't factor in how unreasonable Archangel becomes once he transforms. That might put the kibosh on their winning chances.
Yea he not very controlled while transformed, Wolverine had to stab him to get him to listen before.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by peejayd
* i'm your d@mn leader, so lift me! stick out tongue
lol

Starscream M
It History education, and it going fine. GPA still pretty high. you're getting a masters in history education? you want to teach?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
you're getting a masters in history education? you want to teach?
yes though I might go straight history and go straight into a doctorate program.

Starscream M
yes though I might go straight history and go straight into a doctorate program. cool...thats gonna take a looong time!

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
cool...thats gonna take a looong time!
yea it is, though I might be a guidance counselor first and teach night classes at a community college until I can pay for a doctorate so I can become a college professor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.