Sara Palin is the newest Fox News Contributor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
I hear they're also in negotiations with George Lincoln Rockwell's corpse and the homeless guy who hands out free badly xeroxed copies of the International Jew at the Old Town Arvada train station.

inimalist
I'm now more interested in Fox news

dadudemon
Originally posted by inimalist
I'm now more interested in Fox news

Because she's a GILF or because of all the potential comedy that will arise from Mrs. Palin opening her mouth?

Darth Jello
Which racial, ethnic, or sexual slurs do you think she'll ignorantly use on the air. I bet she still refers to it as "chink food" when she orders her lunch.

EDIT- I'm pretty sure I know this based on her fear/hatred of Asian people that her dad revealed as being the reason she transferred from a Hawaiian college.

One Free Man
please post quotes from palin that were racist, ethnic, or sexual slurs please? I mean I know she's fun to make fun of, but this comment seems without validation.

Selphie
Fox news proving that it will continually disappoint...

Darth Jello
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/06/palins-father-she-left-ha_n_381724.html

http://www.laprogressive.com/2008/09/05/alaskans-speak-in-a-frightened-whisper-palin-is-%E2%80%9Cracist-sexist-vindictive-and-mean%E2%80%9D/

Let's see, she was quoted by her father about asians, she was overheard calling Obama sambo at a restaurant, she told Gregory Charles Royal that she doesn't mess with black men, she attended a church who openly hosts antisemites, she was part of an extreme right separatist party, and her book's coauthor is a known white supremacist.

WickedDynamite
My problem with the Left is that every time one of their own (in this case Reid) gets in the news muddy waters *BOOM*..."look at Sara Palin LOLZ SHE SI JOOST SO DUMB!" and dumb blonde jokes follow....

....yep!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Darth Jello
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/06/palins-father-she-left-ha_n_381724.html

http://www.laprogressive.com/2008/09/05/alaskans-speak-in-a-frightened-whisper-palin-is-%E2%80%9Cracist-sexist-vindictive-and-mean%E2%80%9D/

Let's see, she was quoted by her father about asians, she was overheard calling Obama sambo at a restaurant, she told Gregory Charles Royal that she doesn't mess with black men, she attended a church who openly hosts antisemites, she was part of an extreme right separatist party, and her book's coauthor is a known white supremacist.

Yeah, I didn't know about all of that.

I was more referring to her very very painful interview with that ABC anchor dude. (Charles Gibson?)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/11/sarah-palins-charlie-gibs_n_125772.html

And pretty much ever other time she opened her mouth.

What really pisses me off is lots of my family members have a hard-on for her. They wanted her to be president. I didn't understand why they wanted a modern-day Spanish Inquisition. I guess it's because they'd be on the "winning" side of it?

One Free Man
This just made number ten on the http://youchewpoop.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/top10list.jpg of things I don't care about.

Darth Jello
Palin on Hillary Clinton- "So Sambo beat the *****".

And it's not a right/left thing. It's a fox news hiring idiots and criminals thing to be experts on the news and Sarah Palin being a racist moron thing. I thought Harry Reid should've been gone before he opened his stupid mouth.

One Free Man
compliment. Sambo Is like Rambo only black. ha-som

Darth Jello
nm, failed post.

dadudemon
nm, failed post.

no-no, Seriously, why is calling him "Sambo" wrong? What is it that's wrong about it?

One Free Man
Yes it's just 5 letters. Why are we so bitchy?

dadudemon
Originally posted by dadudemon
no-no, Seriously, why is calling him "Sambo" wrong? What is it that's wrong about it?

LOL!

I just looked it up....apparantly, it's not being used like a martial art, like I thought it was. It's a racial slur in line with things like "chink".

One Free Man
Or Fresh Of Boat, Zipperhead, ******, flip flap, flapjack, wimzawam, shizzleface, and pliplop.

Mindship
If the Republican party were a McDonald's, Palin would be their new specialty sandwich: guarenteed to satisfy your hunger for something bold and new, but in the end, still not good for you.

I hope Obama doesn't turn out to be the Dems specialty sandwich.

One Free Man
Originally posted by Mindship
If the Republican party were a McDonald's, Palin would be their new specialty sandwich: guarenteed to satisfy your hunger for something bold and new, but in the end, still not good for you.

I hope Obama doesn't turn out to be the Dems specialty sandwich. Obama is like eating a sponge. He's tasteless, soaks up all the cash, and doesn't do anything good or bad for you.

Darth Jello
Originally posted by One Free Man
Obama is like eating a sponge. He's tasteless, soaks up all the cash, and doesn't do anything good or bad for you. Isn't it easier to just call him a pussy?

One Free Man
Isn't it easier to just call him a pussy? No, how would that sound? poor analogy.

"Obama is like eating a pussy. He's tasteless, soaks up all the cash, and doesn't do anything good or bad for you."

wait a minute... that kind of works. confused

BackFire
Only surprising thing about this is that it took so long to happen.

Darth Jello
Maybe not. Obama's a huge disappointment and I really like eating...nevermind.

Let's take a look at some other Fox News contributors.

Oliver North-Pardoned after committing treason by selling weapons to Iran, using the proceeds to fund Latin American fascist terrorist groups, and then helping those groups import crack and conduct political hits in LA. Also thought up the REX 84 plan for continuation of government in cases of mass dissent which involves deputizing hate groups and shipping people off to concentration camps.
Dick Morris-Made a ridiculous career out of a personal vendetta against the Clintons after his career was ruined by a toe-sucking prostitution scandal.
Mark Fuhrman-Racist, dirty cop. Destroyed the OJ case by using the word n*gger one too many times, resulting in a murderer being released.
Karl Rove-Dirty campaigner, propagandist, professional liar, and perjurer.
Joseph Cafasso- Military analyst who broke the law by forging/misrepresenting his military record.

Shakyamunison
Not a chance of this happening. She will be too busy as the next US presidents. stick out tongue

Darth Jello
I guess I forgot to mention that Dick Morris is also one of the biggest tax cheats in the history of the State of Connecticut.

Shakyamunison
That makes sense, after all Dick Morris used to work for Bill.

BruceSkywalker
totally not surprised she found a job..

she'll get her own talk show soon

shiv
lol.

Darth Jello
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
totally not surprised she found a job..

she'll get her own talk show soon Shit, I hope not. Every Kevin Smith fan knows that there is only one good new talk show idea that deserves to be on television- Seeing Stars with Malcolm Ingraham

AsbestosFlaygon
NrzXLYA_e6E

Retarded is retarded.

BruceSkywalker
Shit, I hope not. Every Kevin Smith fan knows that there is only one good new talk show idea that deserves to be on television- Seeing Stars with Malcolm Ingraham

its been long rumored, but you never know what rumor is true and what isn't

dadudemon
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
NrzXLYA_e6E

Retarded is retarded.

I got about 30 seconds into that vid before I faceplamed through the back of my head. I couldn't even get anywhere near to finishing the vid.

AsbestosFlaygon
I got about 30 seconds into that vid before I faceplamed through the back of my head. I couldn't even get anywhere near to finishing the vid.
It's funny how Americans supported someone, who was running for the 2nd highest position in the land, who don't even read newspapers.

If you watched the vid, the female reporter asks Palin what newspaper she reads.
Her response was ridiculous.. it's like something a grade school drop-out would say.

dadudemon
It's funny how Americans supported someone, who was running for the 2nd highest position in the land, who don't even read newspapers.

If you watched the vid, the female reporter asks Palin what newspaper she reads.
Her response was ridiculous.. it's like something a grade school drop-out would say.

Ugh.

What is GOING through that lady's head?

Someone that makes Bush look like a smart eloquent speaker....is Pathetic.

Shakyamunison

...and she will be the next president of the US. stick out tongue

inimalist

intellectuals actually scare the voting population a lot of the time.

Voting, rather than being about logical political descisions, is governed largely by appearance, similarity and likability.

The happy guy you want to have a beer with who seems certain in their ignorance is much more appealing to the human mind than is a brainy person who considers options, unless you happen to be that type of person. Then there are crazy US issues like increased partisanship along with increased interest in/knowledge of political issues.

Darth Jello
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
its been long rumored, but you never know what rumor is true and what isn't

In case you do listen to Smodcast-

Malcolm Ingram Production-MIP

"IT'S AS BAD AS THE LAST PIECE OF SHIT!!!"

dadudemon
intellectuals actually scare the voting population a lot of the time.

Voting, rather than being about logical political descisions, is governed largely by appearance, similarity and likability.

The happy guy you want to have a beer with who seems certain in their ignorance is much more appealing to the human mind than is a brainy person who considers options, unless you happen to be that type of person. Then there are crazy US issues like increased partisanship along with increased interest in/knowledge of political issues.

Which is why I want a proficiency test: if you don't know jack about your candidate, you shouldn't get to vote. That takes a sh*t on the idea of a democratic republic...as the idea is to familiarize yourself with the candidates that would best represent your ideas, and you vote for them.

Instead, we've got conservatards voting for John McLame who literally said he supported roe vs. wade, and said he didn't, said he was for gay marriage, and said he didn't, etc. etc. etc.

inimalist
Which is why I want a proficiency test: if you don't know jack about your candidate, you shouldn't get to vote. That takes a sh*t on the idea of a democratic republic...as the idea is to familiarize yourself with the candidates that would best represent your ideas, and you vote for them.

Instead, we've got conservatards voting for John McLame who literally said he supported roe vs. wade, and said he didn't, said he was for gay marriage, and said he didn't, etc. etc. etc.

here is the problem imho:

In America, knowing about politics is NOT associated with having a more balanced opinion of the issues or even a better understanding of them. The American political system, instead, produces people who are exceptionally educated in why either the Dems or the Reps are correct. Even basic political knowledge in America produces a bias.

Now, this is preferable to the common person, who when questioned has no coherent political opinions (more representative of the Conservative you mention), but is totally not ideal, especially in the system you mention.

I haven't seen any expansions of this research, especially with regard to nations like Canada with a multi-party system, and a generally greater apathy toward parlimentary democracy. Potentially, the lack of affiliation with a single party (because no Canadian parties really mean anything anymore) and no singularly dominant party (where as in America it is black and white) would mean political education might produce people with a wider bredth of understanding.

In America, the problem would be, getting the educated wouldn't eliminate this ignorant bias. In fact, it would polorize it even more.

Symmetric Chaos
Which is why I want a proficiency test: if you don't know jack about your candidate, you shouldn't get to vote.

There's obviously no way that system could be effortlessly abused.

dadudemon
here is the problem imho:

In America, knowing about politics is NOT associated with having a more balanced opinion of the issues or even a better understanding of them.

I agree, somewhat. However, the conservtards that actually educate themselves on the issues are not that bad and, in fact, agree with my of my political philsophies. In fact, I'm what one could call a classical Republican (been recycled into a form of libertarianism, though), so I'm bound make agreements.

My problem is with people who straight ticket, or will not even consider a Dems point of view (or a Republicans...but I don't live in CA, so I don't really have first-hand knowledge of what a libtard is like.)

The American political system, instead, produces people who are exceptionally educated in why either the Dems or the Reps are correct. Even basic political knowledge in America produces a bias.

See, I can tolerate that more than what we have now. As long as the person actually spends SOME sort of time educating themselves on politics, that's better than nothing.

Now, this is preferable to the common person, who when questioned has no coherent political opinions (more representative of the Conservative you mention), but is totally not ideal, especially in the system you mention.

Yup.

I haven't seen any expansions of this research, especially with regard to nations like Canada with a multi-party system, and a generally greater apathy toward parlimentary democracy. Potentially, the lack of affiliation with a single party (because no Canadian parties really mean anything anymore) and no singularly dominant party (where as in America it is black and white) would mean political education might produce people with a wider bredth of understanding.

That'd be good, n'stuff. But, I didn't know that you Canadians were politically apathetic? The only two Candadians I know are big into politics. (other than you, of course)

In America, the problem would be, getting the educated wouldn't eliminate this ignorant bias. In fact, it would polorize it even more.

That'd sort of be true. Except, only those who knew jack crap would get to vote.

This would create a void with the uneducated: i.e. half of Oklahoman voters. no expression

I want to take away the voting power of ignorant people. We have more than enough middle class and upper class...meaning, there'd be no shortage for people to educate themselves. In fact, there's no reason even poor people could educate themselves (hell, some have more time than any of us.)

Hell, some of the most politically savvy people I've met were homeless or very poor.

Darth Jello
The best way to force to be knowledgeable about their candidates would be to reinstate the draft.

jinXed by JaNx
This palin ***** is gettin on my goddamn nerves. Get this lady out of my ears. Please. What the hell do i care that a ***** has gone rogue?

AsbestosFlaygon
hYnJnSmeRSs

Sheer randomness as you've never seen it before

Adam_PoE
ZWmXzJYpslg

KidRock
I love it just because it gets liberals angry.

Shey Tapani
The best way to force to be knowledgeable about their candidates would be to reinstate the draft.

Why?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Shey Tapani
Why?

facepalm

It was a joke.

And, it means everyone would start paying attention to politics if it meant that they would be forced to go to war or one of their family would go to war, or a close friend would go to war.

Shakyamunison
facepalm

It was a joke.

And, it means everyone would start paying attention to politics if it meant that they would be forced to go to war or one of their family would go to war, or a close friend would go to war.

Really? It was a joke? Darn, and I thought Jello and I finally agreed on something.

Darth Jello
Actually I was being serious. Plus it would create diversity among officers and command so that the people in charge of our Pentagon aren't a homogeneous collection of Christian Dominionist retards who think it's their duty in life to start a holy war with Muslims and gays and bring about John's apocalypse.

kangyu
edit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.