What should be done with this douche?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
I like animals, but I'm not much of dog person. However, I still like to have fun with some of my family's dogs with a game of fetch, or taking them for a walk.

However, this dude is not a dog person. The video isn't graphic, but it will definitely offend.

http://ebaumnation.com/2010/01/08/man-beats-dog-in-elevator

I am just curious: what should be done to a person who does stuff like that? What would the proper "punishment" if any, should be taken?

I just wanna know where people stand on animal cruelty, and your reasons for it...but, specifically, I want to know what should be done with the douche in the video.

Rogue Jedi
Castration.

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Castration.

Wow. I was just about to type that before I saw your post.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Wow. I was just about to type that before I saw your post. Great minds. Show us your bewbz.

lord xyz
Kick him in the face.

shiv
Originally posted by dadudemon
I like animals, but I'm not much of dog person. However, I still like to have fun with some of my family's dogs with a game of fetch, or taking them for a walk.

However, this dude is not a dog person. The video isn't graphic, but it will definitely offend.

I am just curious: what should be done to a person who does stuff like that? What would the proper "punishment" if any, should be taken?

I just wanna know..

I want to know what should be done with the douche in the video.

cloverfield.

They should be made to watch cloverfield.

And when its finished they should be made to watch it again.

And if they ever do it again pump them full of caffeine, strap them into a straightjacket and sit them up in a chair facing a bigass tv in a dark room, then play the movie non stop for 72 hours.

mikeydude
Be put in a room full of dogs.....

Dogs with rabies. big grin

Ax3l
tl;dr

Give him a medal.

mikeydude
Whats wrong with you?!
Have you no soul, sir?

§P0oONY
Looks like fun.

I kid, I kid..... It is fun.

Nah.... kidding again.

Ax3l
Originally posted by mikeydude
Whats wrong with you?!
Have you no soul, sir? I do not know if souls exist, so I could not tell you.

GCG
83dHET-3gZM

mikeydude
Originally posted by Ax3l
I do not know if souls exist, so I could not tell you.
Well. Take a knife to your chest open up your ribcage, and search for one big grin

Ax3l
I think you're taking this thread off topic.

Rogue Jedi
Bewbz, how's that for off topic?

Ax3l
What do you mean?

Amazing Vrayo!!
It doesn't even make sense. The dog was being good.

GCG
It doesnt take an animal to misbehave for someone to treat them harshly. The dog probably belongs to someone else in whom that person argues or fights with like a relative or a g/f and he's taking it out on it.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ax3l
What do you mean? Tig ass Bitties.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Amazing Vrayo!!
It doesn't even make sense. The dog was being good.

Exactly. Poor little doggie.

Even if the dog was being bad, you still don't hurt him like that.

Poor little pup. sad

Ax3l
Does not compute.

gefallen_engel

I just wanna know where people stand on animal cruelty, and your reasons for it...but, specifically, I want to know what should be done with the douche in the video.

Seriously, what the **** is wrong with that dude? He should have the same thing done to him!!!

dadudemon
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
Seriously, what the **** is wrong with that dude? He should have the same thing done to him!!!

Yeah, I didn't want to say it, but, I agree. Someone should kick him really hard, and hopefully break a few ribs, his jaw, etc.

I feel the same should be down to people who physically abuse children as well.

But....what does that TEACH the person? Will that "cure" them of their anger problems? Some people say anger management is shit...so how do you cure someone with this problem?

gefallen_engel
Yeah, I didn't want to say it, but, I agree. Someone should kick him really hard, and hopefully break a few ribs, his jaw, etc.

But....what does that TEACH the person? Will that "cure" them of their anger problems? Some people say anger management is shit...so how do you cure someone with this problem?

You have a point there, It probably wouldn't teach them anything, but then again, there might be a few people that might learn something from the experience. I'm not sure if someone with anger issues can be cured, just taught to handle it properly maybe.

One Free Man
Major premise:

Survival of the fittest.

Minor Premise:

Shitty little dogs are not the fittest.

Conclusion:

Shitty little dogs should not survive.

Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!
http://mateengreenway.com/drwho/DalekTeam2.jpg

steverules_2
I thought it was pretty harsh that he would pat his leg to get to dog to come to him then suddenly kick it for no reason

GCG
Originally posted by One Free Man
Major premise:

Survival of the fittest.

Minor Premise:

Shitty little dogs are not the fittest.

Conclusion:

Shitty little dogs should not survive.

Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!
http://mateengreenway.com/drwho/DalekTeam2.jpg

You have V in your avatar and posted a 2 daleks which to me can only mean one thing.

steverules_2
Which is?

Rogue Jedi
Cut his nads out with a can opener.

One Free Man
Originally posted by GCG
You have V in your avatar and posted a 2 daleks which to me can only mean one thing. anarchist. cool

mikeydude
Originally posted by mikeydude
Be put in a room full of dogs.....
Dogs with rabies. big grin
im back to this theory.

dadudemon
Originally posted by steverules_2
I thought it was pretty harsh that he would pat his leg to get to dog to come to him then suddenly kick it for no reason
Exactly. That was jsut SICK. My jaw probably droped when I saw him do that...both times.

Rogue Jedi
Here, the guy with the thick glasses, what he rambles about at :50

4HAQ3pNHwj4

steverules_2
Exactly. That was jsut SICK. My jaw probably droped when I saw him do that...both times.

There are times when I just...wanna jump into the screen and help out people/Animals who are getting mistreated for no reason...its just wrong, like being cruel to someone for because of their race or something like that...its just wrong and sometimes I'm sad that humans are the dominant species sad

dadudemon
Originally posted by steverules_2
There are times when I just...wanna jump into the screen and help out people/Animals who are getting mistreated for no reason...its just wrong, like being cruel to someone for because of their race or something like that...its just wrong and sometimes I'm sad that humans are the dominant species sad

If you want to see more of those types of videos, they are all over the place at machovideo.com.

Those videos are not for the squeemish. It will show people taking their last breaths from a very mutilated body, people burning alive, people getting a beat down, etc.

Rogue Jedi
Faces of Death?

Diamonds
I didnt even get past the first 20 seconds. Sort of want to vomit in his face no expression

jaden101
People like that guy make me insanely angry. I hate the fact that, like any dog, it shows you unconditional loyalty and is awarded by being kicked about. People like him should be kicked about in a similar fashion. He's quite clearly one of these guys who has no girlfriend and got bullied at school.

If there's one video that really got to me was the one of the kittens that were sealed into a wall with some kind of rock foam by some sick arsehole that deserves the same treatment in return.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=754_1212615566

shiv
im not clicking that

jaden101
It's a link to a news story about what I mentioned. It does have a horrible bit about the worst of the kittens pretty much encased in a solid block of urethane foam.

Amazing Vrayo!!

But....what does that TEACH the person? Will that "cure" them of their anger problems? Some people say anger management is shit...so how do you cure someone with this problem? kill em. That will put them to rest for a while (amirite?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.