WW3 Black Adam vs King Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Battle of the super nasties, Who wins?

iceman24567
Adam via beat down

Q99
WW3 Black Adam wasn't any stronger than normal. He was just a top-tier person turning their powers to wiping out everything in a country, something that doesn't happen often.

Anyway, I say King Hyperion wears him down. Damage just doesn't *stick* on that guy. He might be briefly KOed (BA at full charge might be faster than Cal's half lightspeed charge, but he probably weighs about a tenth as much as Mimic metalled up), but he'll get back up and continue the fight every time.

lawest9
Would still be an interesting fight and not a mismatch at all.

celeyhyga17
king

quanchi112
Adam wins.

BattleMage
Toss up

quanchi112
Originally posted by BattleMage
Toss up Based on?

JakeTheBank
Black Adam

The Nuul
BA kicks his ass. KH beat a bunch of near no feats characters.....yeah sure....hes really tough.....roll eyes (sarcastic)

Warlord
Monarch beat no featers too so does that make him less impressive?

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Nuul
BA kicks his ass. KH beat a bunch of near no feats characters.....yeah sure....hes really tough.....roll eyes (sarcastic) He was still a badass and that's the point the writer was trying to drive home. I just feel Black adam was more of a badass than KH.

carver9
Originally posted by Q99
WW3 Black Adam wasn't any stronger than normal. He was just a top-tier person turning their powers to wiping out everything in a country, something that doesn't happen often.

Anyway, I say King Hyperion wears him down. Damage just doesn't *stick* on that guy. He might be briefly KOed (BA at full charge might be faster than Cal's half lightspeed charge, but he probably weighs about a tenth as much as Mimic metalled up), but he'll get back up and continue the fight every time.

Prove that Adam or anyone on the Jla can go 93000 mps in a climate environment.

carver9
Originally posted by Warlord
Monarch beat no featers too so does that make him less impressive?

LOL, good one.

As for the fight, King hyperion STOMPS. He could heat vision adam to death in this fight and kill him. King hyperion heat vision>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Martian manhunters heat vision.

tkitna
Lets see, King Hyperion killed every hero om Marvel earth compared to WW3 Black Adam who beat up a small group of B-listers. I'll take King Hyperion and I didnt have to think about it very hard.

manx422
Black Adam

Q99
Originally posted by The Nuul
BA kicks his ass. KH beat a bunch of near no feats characters.....yeah sure....hes really tough.....roll eyes (sarcastic)

And takes on the main Hyperion and another one at the same time in between fighting the EXiles, who have tons of feats, killing two and crippling one.

The crystal palace thing is one continuous brawl vs the whole team and two Hyperions, and even at the end, having tons of sand teleported into him and two Hyperions (including one we know) was enough to get him on the teleporter pad, but he was still pretty much undamaged upon his arrival, just a bit woozy.

RIVER-OF-POWER
King Hyperion.

Blanket
Originally posted by Q99

Anyway, I say King Hyperion wears him down. Damage just doesn't *stick* on that guy. He might be briefly KOed (BA at full charge might be faster than Cal's half lightspeed charge, but he probably weighs about a tenth as much as Mimic metalled up), but he'll get back up and continue the fight every time. what
Monarch beat no featers too so does that make him less impressive? Difference:
Monarch beat them all at the same time, and a couple of them had feats in the story, had feats before then...

Originally posted by tkitna
Lets see, King Hyperion killed every hero om Marvel earth compared to WW3 Black Adam who beat up a small group of B-listers. I'll take King Hyperion and I didnt have to think about it very hard. On an alternate reality Earth... was affected by alternate Colossus (since someone brought up Martian vision doing nothing but skin damage), was knocked out by Mimic, couldn't stop a meteor on his own, etc.

B-Listers (cough, Hyperion is a d lister)... like Martian Manhunter, a 5d imp (Thunderbolt), Captain Marvel, Power Girl, Alan Scott, John Stewart, etc... all at the same time?

Blanket
Originally posted by carver9
Prove that Adam or anyone on the Jla can go 93000 mps in a climate environment. He went just under lightspeed on foot on Earth...

He's also not on the JLA, but that's just a way for you to hate on them, isn't it?

Warlord
Originally posted by Blanket
what
Difference:
Monarch beat them all at the same time, and a couple of them had feats in the story, had feats before then...

I know...all I'm saying is that being an alternative reality doen not dimimish the feat in such a great degree.

He still beat everyone on earth and Galactus if I'm not mistaken.
Why assume they were less powerful than originals unless stated otherwise?

I don't say he is at Monarch level or anything, but he'd give BA a fight for sure

Blanket
I know...all I'm saying is that being an alternative reality doen not dimimish the feat in such a great degree.

He still beat everyone on earth and Galactus if I'm not mistaken.
Why assume they were less powerful than originals unless stated otherwise?

I don't say he is at Monarch level or anything, but he'd give BA a fight for sure You know, but you still compared the two.

k, they're the same power level. Hyperion can kill 616 Galactus.

I never said you did. I'm only answering what you brought up.

Warlord
look man all I'm saying is that despite alternate versions the feat is still impressive. Of course I don't put him in Galactus level I just don't agree with people diminish the feat like it's nothing

Blanket
look man all I'm saying is that despite alternate versions the feat is still impressive. Of course I don't put him in Galactus level I just don't agree with people diminish the feat like it's nothing Why can't he kill 616 Galactus? Unless it's been stated, their power levels should be the same.

Warlord
now you mention it you're right...

Blanket
now you mention it you're right... Exactly. King Hyperion who gets knocked out by Mimic, has his neck broken by Namora, can't stop an asteroid, gets blown up by amped Gambit, and gets affected by alt Colossus punch can kill 616 Galactus.

Warlord
that's what I'm saying... very good

Blanket
thumb up

Warlord
thumb up

beer

BattleMage
OkK got it. WW3 Black Adam

carver9
Exactly. King Hyperion who gets knocked out by Mimic, has his neck broken by Namora, can't stop an asteroid, gets blown up by amped Gambit, and gets affected by alt Colossus punch can kill 616 Galactus.

Let me correct some of this for you.

King hyperion got knocked out by someone who has colossus durability that was flying to him at 93000 mps and it was a surprise attack. confused That should have killed him along with anybody else and its even more impressive that it just stunned him.

Getting his neck broken by namora. First you have to know who namora is. This is the same chick that killed every being on her earth and that was stated as being twice as strong as namor. The same namora that beat her earths HULK to death. Yeah, I think she has enough strength to snap any high herald neck if given the opportunity and guess what, King hyperion grabbed his head and put it back into the right spot.

Stopping an asteroid. HHHMMM, well, since it was basically magnetized and was completely unstoppable and only could have been stopped by magneto himself, it was pretty obvious why king hyperion was trying to chip it and break it apart instead of just pushing it (which would have been pointless).

Gambit blowing King hyperion up. HHHMMM, well first thing, Gambit wasnt amped. Second thing, if you actually read the comic, Gambit had a shard of the mkraan krystal (do you even know what that is), charged it up, and stabbed king hyperion with it. confused

He defeated his universe galactus, so deal with it and stop TRYING (didnt know what the hell you were talking about) to low ball him.

RedMage86
Hyperion dies

carver9
Hyperion wins this 10/10 without breaking a sweat and stop following me.

RedMage86
Why would I follow a delusional fanboy? Adam stomps Hyperion worse then Gambit did

carver9
Originally posted by RedMage86
Why would I follow a delusional fanboy? Adam stomps Hyperion worse then Gambit did

Because you have been following me in every thread and Hyperion burns black adams head off, kind of like what martian manhunter did.

Mindset

Gambit blowing King hyperion up. HHHMMM, well first thing, Gambit wasnt amped. Second thing, if you actually read the comic, Gambit had a shard of the mkraan krystal (do you even know what that is), charged it up, and stabbed king hyperion with it. confused
Of course he doesn't know what it is.

RedMage86
Because you have been following me in every thread and Hyperion burns black adams head off, kind of like what martian manhunter did. I haven't followed you to anything, you aren't special enough to follow

When Hyperion can get past Gambit he might stand a chance

Martian ended up running away from Adam weeping like a cry baby
Hyperion can try the same, but he will be dead before he gets a chance

Get over your Marvel fan wanking, its embarrassing

carver9
Originally posted by RedMage86
I haven't followed you to anything, you aren't special enough to follow

When Hyperion can get past Gambit he might stand a chance

Martian ended up running away from Adam weeping like a cry baby
Hyperion can try the same, but he will be dead before he gets a chance

Get over your Marvel fan wanking, its embarrassing

I must be worth following since you have posted on every one of my comments.

Martian Manhunter almost burned Adams face completely off and lets also add that he was shot through the arm with a bowing arrow. Hyperion grabs a stick and throw it at Adam at Super speed, killing him.

Its nothing wanking about me voting for hyperion since his showings basically put him above Adam.

Prep-Man
Teth ftw.

Q99
Exactly. King Hyperion who gets knocked out by Mimic, has his neck broken by Namora, can't stop an asteroid, gets blown up by amped Gambit, and gets affected by alt Colossus punch can kill 616 Galactus.

Note that Gambit stabbed into an existing wound.

Note that the neck break/Mimic hit /two Hyperions fighting him at once effectively all happened in one continuous fight. All of that stuff did not keep him from still being able to fight above the level of classic Hyperion.

The Mimic thing knocked him out for maybe 5 seconds, the neck thing for pretty much no time at all. That's the point- he takes damage, it doesn't stay. He'll just keep on fighting, and fighting, and fighting, and fighting.

Also, other Galactuses are, iirc, supposed to be weaker than 616. So he killed a minor Galactus.

Blanket
Let me correct some of this for you.

King hyperion got knocked out by someone who has colossus durability that was flying to him at 93000 mps and it was a surprise attack. confused That should have killed him along with anybody else and its even more impressive that it just stunned him.

Getting his neck broken by namora. First you have to know who namora is. This is the same chick that killed every being on her earth and that was stated as being twice as strong as namor. The same namora that beat her earths HULK to death. Yeah, I think she has enough strength to snap any high herald neck if given the opportunity and guess what, King hyperion grabbed his head and put it back into the right spot.

Stopping an asteroid. HHHMMM, well, since it was basically magnetized and was completely unstoppable and only could have been stopped by magneto himself, it was pretty obvious why king hyperion was trying to chip it and break it apart instead of just pushing it (which would have been pointless).

He defeated his universe galactus, so deal with it and stop TRYING (didnt know what the hell you were talking about) to low ball him. You never actually corrected anything in the post you quoted. In fact, all you did was explain what I said.

Should have killed anyone? Like who?

Alternate Hulk's =/= 616 Hulk. Not impressive. Although I'm kind of curious as to where she was stated to be twice as strong as 616 Namor.

Isn't every asteroid magnetized? Don't see how that increases its durability...
Only be stopped by Magneto himself? I don't think you realize that that doesn't make the feat impressive... Also, Grey Hulk destroyed an asteroid twice the size of Earth (retconned to three). smile

He was't amped, but he had a shard of the crystal. Why contradict?
And, if you believe you didn't contradict yourself, then what does a shard of the crystal do for his attacks, and why is it impressive? no expression

Well, since alternate Galactus = 616 Galactus, he probably should have been able to look at the asteroid and destroy it. smile

carver9
You never actually corrected anything in the post you quoted. In fact, all you did was explain what I said.

Should have killed anyone? Like who?

Alternate Hulk's =/= 616 Hulk. Not impressive. Although I'm kind of curious as to where she was stated to be twice as strong as 616 Namor.

Isn't every asteroid magnetized? Don't see how that increases its durability...
Only be stopped by Magneto himself? I don't think you realize that that doesn't make the feat impressive... Also, Grey Hulk destroyed an asteroid twice the size of Earth (retconned to three). smile

He was't amped, but he had a shard of the crystal. Why contradict?
And, if you believe you didn't contradict yourself, then what does a shard of the crystal do for his attacks, and why is it impressive? no expression

Well, since alternate Galactus = 616 Galactus, he probably should have been able to look at the asteroid and destroy it. smile

confused WTF

Show me someone taking a Surprise hit to the back of the head at 93000 mps. Zoom who doesnt possess Super strength punched wonder woman at light speed and she said that it almost took her head off. Mimic has colossus durability, is a 50 tonner and was coming at hyperion at 93000 mps. I dont even know why I'm explaining this to you.

It was stated numerous of time about namora and look at her fight with Hyperion; read what she say; then you'll actually know how powerful she was.

Answer this, why do you think monarch is so powerful? He didnt really fight many mainstream characters.

The asteroid can only be stopped by magneto. I dont care about your opinions. Magneto magnetizm was the only thing that could stop the asteroid so again, stop throwing it off as a low feat.

Do you know what the Mkraan crystal is? First thing, Gambit would have gotten killed if he just walked up to a healthy hyperion with that crystal in his hand. Hyperion paralyzed himself with his own cosmic blast and gambit came behind him while he was on the ground unable to move and stabbed him in the wound that HYPERION created with the crystal. Again, how are you using that as a low showing (being stabbed by the mkraan crystal)?

It doesnt matter if that galactus had 50% of 616 galactus power, it was a good feat and the thing about it is, he admitted that he took everyone on his entire planet in teams or one on one. He pulled a Superman Prime and a Monarch feat THREE TIMES.

Blanket
confused WTF

Show me someone taking a Surprise hit to the back of the head at 93000 mps. Zoom who doesnt possess Super strength punched wonder woman at light speed and she said that it almost took her head off. Mimic has colossus durability, is a 50 tonner and was coming at hyperion at 93000 mps. I dont even know why I'm explaining this to you.

It was stated numerous of time about namora and look at her fight with Hyperion; read what she say; then you'll actually know how powerful she was.

Answer this, why do you think monarch is so powerful? He didnt really fight many mainstream characters.

The asteroid can only be stopped by magneto. I dont care about your opinions. Magneto magnetizm was the only thing that could stop the asteroid so again, stop throwing it off as a low feat.

Do you know what the Mkraan crystal is? First thing, Gambit would have gotten killed if he just walked up to a healthy hyperion with that crystal in his hand. Hyperion paralyzed himself with his own cosmic blast and gambit came behind him while he was on the ground unable to move and stabbed him in the wound that HYPERION created with the crystal. Again, how are you using that as a low showing (being stabbed by the mkraan crystal)?

It doesnt matter if that galactus had 50% of 616 galactus power, it was a good feat and the thing about it is, he admitted that he took everyone on his entire planet in teams or one on one. He pulled a Superman Prime and a Monarch feat THREE TIMES. You just showed me someone doing that... at twice the speed. no expression
And WW was awake. smile
What does being a 50 tonner have to do with anything? He wasn't throwing punches, he was charging at him.

If I went by what people say exclusively, then we wouldn't be in this pickle with Hyperion. smile

Because Monarch effortlessly beat people with feats, and effortlessly beat people who were slaughtering Monitors. Etc. Or maybe it has to do with him destroying a universe...

You don't care about my opinions... way to show it. thumb up
You're right, I bet not even a Galactus could have stopped that asteroid. If only Mag's magnetism could have stopped that thing, then that must have made the thing unbreakable, or maybe that universe's asteroids are more durable, seeing as how Grey Hulk, and Thor have easily acomplished destroying one.

So, in a nutshell... you're admitting that you did contradict yourself? Or are you only subject to telling me things I already knew, or have never denied?

Right, it doesn't matter. Which means we have a nobody even knows what power level Galactus was on, how hungry he was, how he beat him, or even what the Galactus looked like (since some look different). Amazing feat.
He destroyed the universe three times?
And I don't know who uses that one issue where Prime effortlessly runs through an Earth in like 10 pages as proof. erm

carver9
You just showed me someone doing that... at twice the speed. no expression
And WW was awake. smile
What does being a 50 tonner have to do with anything? He wasn't throwing punches, he was charging at him.

If I went by what people say exclusively, then we wouldn't be in this pickle with Hyperion. smile

Because Monarch effortlessly beat people with feats, and effortlessly beat people who were slaughtering Monitors. Etc. Or maybe it has to do with him destroying a universe...

You don't care about my opinions... way to show it. thumb up
You're right, I bet not even a Galactus could have stopped that asteroid. If only Mag's magnetism could have stopped that thing, then that must have made the thing unbreakable, or maybe that universe's asteroids are more durable, seeing as how Grey Hulk, and Thor have easily acomplished destroying one.

So, in a nutshell... you're admitting that you did contradict yourself? Or are you only subject to telling me things I already knew, or have never denied?

Right, it doesn't matter. Which means we have a nobody even knows what power level Galactus was on, how hungry he was, how he beat him, or even what the Galactus looked like (since some look different). Amazing feat.
He destroyed the universe three times?
And I don't know who uses that one issue where Prime effortlessly runs through an Earth in like 10 pages as proof. erm

Being hit by someone at 93000 mps with colossus durability>>>a punch from flash. By the way, again, it was a surprise attack to the back of the head and it stunned him. Now again, show me someone taking anything similar.

Majority of monarch feats are from alternate universe heros and we count them as credit. It shows how powerful he is because of the people he took out but again, if King hyperion feats isnt accepted then Monarch and some of primes feats shouldnt be accepted.

The only thing that you need to know about galactus is that he was still one of the most powerful being in that universe and King Hyperion whipped that ass along with Surfer, Thor, the entire avengers, xmen, fantastic four, etc.... Everyone in his universe, he destroyed.

Blanket
Being hit by someone at 93000 mps with colossus durability>>>a punch from flash. By the way, again, it was a surprise attack to the back of the head and it stunned him. Now again, show me someone taking anything similar.

Majority of monarch feats are from alternate universe heros and we count them as credit. It shows how powerful he is because of the people he took out but again, if King hyperion feats isnt accepted then Monarch and some of primes feats shouldnt be accepted.

The only thing that you need to know about galactus is that he was still one of the most powerful being in that universe and King Hyperion whipped that ass along with Surfer, Thor, the entire avengers, xmen, fantastic four, etc.... Everyone in his universe, he destroyed. What.
Not only does that not make sense (considering that the Flash's hands don't smash open, we can conclude that durability doesn't have anything to do with it, until it smashes open), but you're also talking about Zoom.

Are you blind? Did you even read what I had to say on Monarch? Ie, him beating people with feats? And him destroying the universe?
Also, I just said nobody uses Prime's feats from then...
no expression

Was Galactus the most powerful being in that universe? How do you know this? Writer friends Carver?
K, well that settles that... the only thing I have to know about Hyperion is stuff that happened off panel, and that makes him a God with no limits (seeing as you didn't say how he was beaten, or who he had trouble with).

The only thing you need to know about WW3 Black Adam is that he was fighting about 20-30 people at the same time... on panel, with beings including a 5d Imp (Thunderbolt), Jay (Flash), Captain Marvel, Allan Scott, Firestorm, John Stewart (GL), Power Girl, Martian Manhunter, Guy (iirc), etc, and he wasn't losing... in fact, he prob would have won without Marvel's magic changing bolt. Even saying that the alternates were as powerful, he wasn't fighting them all at the same time, and the only thing comparing feats that puts him above WW3 Black Adam is the Galactus feat (although you'd have to assume Galactus would have to be really weakened considering Hyperion's other feats)... but then you factor in things from his past like tearing apart Spectre's face, snapping Eclipso's neck, etc, and it becomes a closer battle. IF you come to the conclusion that the alternates were as powerful as 616.

The Pict
Being hit by someone at 93000 mps with colossus durability>>>a punch from flash.

Eh....no.

That can't even be compared tbh. Are Flash's punches all as equally as forcefull? Nope.

carver9
What.
Not only does that not make sense (considering that the Flash's hands don't smash open, we can conclude that durability doesn't have anything to do with it, until it smashes open), but you're also talking about Zoom.

Are you blind? Did you even read what I had to say on Monarch? Ie, him beating people with feats? And him destroying the universe?
Also, I just said nobody uses Prime's feats from then...
no expression

Was Galactus the most powerful being in that universe? How do you know this? Writer friends Carver?
K, well that settles that... the only thing I have to know about Hyperion is stuff that happened off panel, and that makes him a God with no limits (seeing as you didn't say how he was beaten, or who he had trouble with).

The only thing you need to know about WW3 Black Adam is that he was fighting about 20-30 people at the same time... on panel, with beings including a 5d Imp (Thunderbolt), Jay (Flash), Captain Marvel, Allan Scott, Firestorm, John Stewart (GL), Power Girl, Martian Manhunter, Guy (iirc), etc, and he wasn't losing... in fact, he prob would have won without Marvel's magic changing bolt. Even saying that the alternates were as powerful, he wasn't fighting them all at the same time, and the only thing comparing feats that puts him above WW3 Black Adam is the Galactus feat (although you'd have to assume Galactus would have to be really weakened considering Hyperion's other feats)... but then you factor in things from his past like tearing apart Spectre's face, snapping Eclipso's neck, etc, and it becomes a closer battle. IF you come to the conclusion that the alternates were as powerful as 616.

He was fighting second tier heros (black adam) and martian manhunter gave him a decent fight. Lets not even include the fact that Martian Manhunter almost burned his face completely off, he was shot in the shoulder by an arrow and his face was extremely bruised throughout the battle. Hyperions Cosmic blast>>>Martian Manhunters blast.

If you dont think someone who has the durability of colossus coming at you at 93000 mps isnt more powerful than someone with human durability coming at you at the speed of light then its pointless to talk about this. By the way, why are you bringing that up since IT WAS A SURPRISE ATTACK AND HYPERION DIDNT SEE IT COMING (not screaming at you, just want you to see that part), then the sad thing about it all is that Mimic almost died doing that. His body was completely torn and his actions was moot since it did nothing but stun hyperion.

What mainstream people did Monarch take out besides supes and wonder woman?

Why would the narrator AND hyperion bring up Galactus if Galactus wasnt as powerful as his 616 counterpart?

Juntai
He was fighting second tier heros (black adam) and martian manhunter gave him a decent fight. Lets not even include the fact that Martian Manhunter almost burned his face completely off, he was shot in the shoulder by an arrow and his face was extremely bruised throughout the battle. Hyperions Cosmic blast>>>Martian Manhunters blast.

If you dont think someone who has the durability of colossus coming at you at 93000 mps isnt more powerful than someone with human durability coming at you at the speed of light then its pointless to talk about this. By the way, why are you bringing that up since IT WAS A SURPRISE ATTACK AND HYPERION DIDNT SEE IT COMING (not screaming at you, just want you to see that part), then the sad thing about it all is that Mimic almost died doing that. His body was completely torn and his actions was moot since it did nothing but stun hyperion.

Why would the narrator AND hyperion bring up Galactus if Galactus wasnt as powerful as his 616 counterpart? Most of that is pretty laughable, but I'll only address a specific point.
Flash moving at light-speed has FAR greater mass than Collossus at
93k.
Greater mass, greater speed, greater power. By a longshot.

carver9
Originally posted by Juntai
Most of that is pretty laughable, but I'll only address a specific point.
Flash moving at light-speed has FAR greater mass than Collossus at
93k.
Greater mass, greater speed, greater power. By a longshot.

And we both come to a disagreement then.

Juntai
And we both come to a disagreement then. You're disagreeing with scientific fact, son. More speed and more mass create more force.
Flash putting forth effort can make his mass akin to a white dwarf star, and he's accelerating at light-speed.
More mass, more speed, more force.

F=m*a Force = mass * speed

Warlord
^ very true...
however the planet would not withstood that kind of mass.
I guess the writer wasn't giving too much thought on that

carver9
You're disagreeing with scientific fact, son. More speed and more mass create more force.
Flash putting forth effort can make his mass akin to a white dwarf star, and he's accelerating at light-speed.
More mass, more speed, more force.

F=m*a Force = mass * speed

Gotcha. Well that makes sense.

Juntai
^ very true...
however the planet would not withstood that kind of mass.
I guess the writer wasn't giving too much thought on that Speedforce.

Warlord
Speedforce.

meaning it contained the mass around flash only?
however I don't remember it being explained.

I'm referring to the hyperclan battle

Juntai

I'm referring to the hyperclan battle Speedforce aura protects Flash and the environment from relativistic effects of his extreme speed. He also can extend this aura around others, so they won't say.. have their neck snapped, when he picks them up a human and moves them.

Warlord
Speedforce aura protects Flash and the environment from relativistic effects of his extreme speed. He also can extend this aura around others, so they won't say.. have their neck snapped, when he picks them up a human and moves them.

I figured that out when he saved all those people at the burning storyline...ok let's say speedforce prevent earth to collapse under his feet then.

Juntai
I figured that out when he saved all those people at the burning storyline...ok let's say speedforce prevent earth to collapse under his feet then. Obviously. Otherwise the mass of a star suddenly erupting on earth would be a cosmic event, lol.

The Pict

I'm referring to the hyperclan battle

It's DC's Deus ex machina. Allows speedsters to move at impossible speeds without the obvious negative side-effects.

Blanket

Why would the narrator AND hyperion bring up Galactus if Galactus wasnt as powerful as his 616 counterpart? Manhunter got one punched iirc...
Also, all of that is aesthetic damage that didn't slow him down in the least, as well as I don't recall the arrow incident, and his face was bruised from Martians HV mostly as I remember it. He wasn't hurt all throughout the battle, he wasn't rocked, his skin was damaged, that's it. Also, second tiers? Second tiers in names only, as some of those guys are top tiers in power, and Thunderbolt... well, Thunderbolt is far above that.

Ecept for the fact that Flash doesn't have human durability, and the speed force protects him from such effects. Oh, and he's able to hit something at lightspeed without almost killing himself (Mimic). no expression
Surprise attack? Like Zoom hitting Wonder Woman while she has a blindfold on? Ya, Zoom, because Zoom was the original example, not Flash. no expression

Is that what I was arguing? Or was I arguing based on the feats angle?
Also, you just said Supes/Wonder Woman... no expression
Upgraded Prime as well (clearly shown to be above him).
The rest were alternate reality versions... with actual feats, not just throwaway names here and there.

Because it's a throwaway name with 'shock' value. It's meant to confuse people like you, and make you go Gaga (Lady) over the mention.
But from your response, it seems you actually believe that that Galactus was as powerful as 616, and as such, this makes me wonder.

carver9
Manhunter got one punched iirc...
Also, all of that is aesthetic damage that didn't slow him down in the least, as well as I don't recall the arrow incident, and his face was bruised from Martians HV mostly as I remember it. He wasn't hurt all throughout the battle, he wasn't rocked, his skin was damaged, that's it. Also, second tiers? Second tiers in names only, as some of those guys are top tiers in power, and Thunderbolt... well, Thunderbolt is far above that.

Ecept for the fact that Flash doesn't have human durability, and the speed force protects him from such effects. Oh, and he's able to hit something at lightspeed without almost killing himself (Mimic). no expression
Surprise attack? Like Zoom hitting Wonder Woman while she has a blindfold on? Ya, Zoom, because Zoom was the original example, not Flash. no expression

Is that what I was arguing? Or was I arguing based on the feats angle?
Also, you just said Supes/Wonder Woman... no expression
Upgraded Prime as well (clearly shown to be above him).
The rest were alternate reality versions... with actual feats, not just throwaway names here and there.

Because it's a throwaway name with 'shock' value. It's meant to confuse people like you, and make you go Gaga (Lady) over the mention.
But from your response, it seems you actually believe that that Galactus was as powerful as 616, and as such, this makes me wonder.

Manhunter didnt get one punched, it stunned him but he was still in the fight and he lasted a couple of panels.

He burned BA face off, and if he kept going with the blast, BA would have lost. Then he had a arrow shot through him along with other thiings. I wasnt impressed by BA and again, he fought a bunch of second tier. If Superman or Wonder Woman shown up, it would have been a different story.

LOL, so I guess you didnt know that the blind folded Wonder Woman mastered her other senses that aided her in the lost of her sight. She was well aware of that punch coming just like she was well aware when she had to prove the the jla that she was still able to fight (due to her blindness). King Hype got sneaked attack at 93000 mps, so again, stop bringing it up.

So Monarch taking on both Supes and Wonder Woman puts him on Thanos level? The rest of the people that he fought was alternate versioin and I hope you dont consider the prime fight as being a genuine fight to use. Lets see what happened; Prime attacks monarch, wrestling him to the ground, monarch shoots prime with a couple of blast to get him off. Prime then flies at monarch again and monarch shoots him with a nuke, Prime is ok and then rips his suit. Nice fight.

Its not a throw away name, the narrator brought it up to let you know just how powerful King hyperion was and Hyperion proved it by taking on the fantastic four, Xmen, Avengers, hulk, and other heros at the same time without breaking a sweat and then he went into space and killed the brother hood.

Blanket
Manhunter didnt get one punched, it stunned him but he was still in the fight and he lasted a couple of panels.

He burned BA face off, and if he kept going with the blast, BA would have lost. Then he had a arrow shot through him along with other thiings. I wasnt impressed by BA and again, he fought a bunch of second tier. If Superman or Wonder Woman shown up, it would have been a different story.

LOL, so I guess you didnt know that the blind folded Wonder Woman mastered her other senses that aided her in the lost of her sight. She was well aware of that punch coming just like she was well aware when she had to prove the the jla that she was still able to fight (due to her blindness). King Hype got sneaked attack at 93000 mps, so again, stop bringing it up.

So Monarch taking on both Supes and Wonder Woman puts him on Thanos level? The rest of the people that he fought was alternate versioin and I hope you dont consider the prime fight as being a genuine fight to use. Lets see what happened; Prime attacks monarch, wrestling him to the ground, monarch shoots prime with a couple of blast to get him off. Prime then flies at monarch again and monarch shoots him with a nuke, Prime is ok and then rips his suit. Nice fight.

Its not a throw away name, the narrator brought it up to let you know just how powerful King hyperion was and Hyperion proved it by taking on the fantastic four, Xmen, Avengers, hulk, and other heros at the same time without breaking a sweat and then he went into space and killed the brother hood. He was done after the punch, and then started using telepathy afterwards.

If he kept going with the blast, he would have been one punched. And if by arrow, do you mean arrows shot by a GL?
Of course you weren't impressed by BA. He's from DC.
If Superman had shown up? Haven't you said that people job to Superman in comics? And focused primarily on BA as the story was, Superman would have been tossed around like the other people were. And WW would have been killed. It's like people only have to beat Superman in DC... and even for you, that wouldn't matter, since you hate Superman anyway...

Oh ya, WW was well aware of that the tons of unanswered blows were coming, from where, and exactly when they were coming. Just like she was aware that Batman was sneaking up on her, and stunned her with a double hand clap (while she was blindfolded).
Right, and Flash and Zoom both move faster than half of lightspeed... by a lot.

When the **** did I say anything about Monarch's power level? And when the **** did I say that Superman and Wonder Woman were defining feats? In fact, I said almost the opposite/little of these feats. Also, are you blind (second time I had to ask this question), of course they were alternate versions, I said that. But I also said that they have feats... something you ignored like a mother****er.
Ya, nice take on the fight (except it was upgraded Prime, and Monarch seemed to be more powerful)... and then Monarch destroys the universe.

It wasn't a throwaway example, and I prove this by showing the people who Hyperion beat that are nowhere near Galactus level.

Excellent logic. thumb up

Juntai
He was done after the punch, and then started using telepathy afterwards.

If he kept going with the blast, he would have been one punched. And if by arrow, do you mean arrows shot by a GL?
If Superman had shown up? Haven't you said that people job to Superman in comics? And focused primarily on BA as the story was, Superman would have been tossed around like the other people were. And WW would have been killed. It's like people only have to beat Superman in DC... and even for you, that wouldn't matter, since you hate Superman anyway...

Oh ya, WW was well aware of that the tons of unanswered blows were coming, from where, and exactly when they were coming. Just like she was aware that Batman was sneaking up on her, and stunned her with a double hand clap (while she was blindfolded).

When the **** did I say anything about Monarch's power level? And when the **** did I say that Superman and Wonder Woman were defining feats? In fact, I said almost the opposite/little of these feats. Also, are you blind (second time I had to ask this question), of course they were alternate versions, I said that. But I also said that they have feats... something you ignored like a mother****er.
Ya, nice take on the fight (except it was upgraded Prime, and Monarch seemed to be more powerful)... and then Monarch destroys the universe.

It wasn't a throwaway example, and I prove this by showing the people who Hyperion beat that are nowhere near Galactus level.

Excellent logic. thumb up Although I agree with a lot of what you said. The premise of the story was that Black Adam was on a tear and Wonder Woman and Superman and Batman -weren't- there to save everyone. And if they -were-, it wouldn't have been happening,

Blanket
Although I agree with a lot of what you said. The premise of the story was that Black Adam was on a tear and Wonder Woman and Superman and Batman -weren't- there to save everyone. And if they -were-, it wouldn't have been happening, But Carver wanted to insert Superman/Wonder Woman into the comic. And following the writing of BA in there, he probably would have tossed around Superman if Superman was at the start and didn't magically appear halfway through.

Juntai
But Carver wanted to insert Superman/Wonder Woman into the comic. As if the crew he was fighting wasn't beastly enough? Multiple green lanterns, manhunter, powergirl, etc etc?

Blanket
As if the crew he was fighting wasn't beastly enough? Multiple green lanterns, manhunter, powergirl, etc etc? Second tiers. Not impressive. Black Adam didn't impress me there. *ignore*

That is how you cope with what BA did there.

quanchi112
Although I agree with a lot of what you said. The premise of the story was that Black Adam was on a tear and Wonder Woman and Superman and Batman -weren't- there to save everyone. And if they -were-, it wouldn't have been happening, To assume these three could have saved everyone on their own is speculation at best. the rest of the hero community banded together to stop him and succeeded.

When Superman was losing his mind due to Dominus' effects on him Superman had a robot army alongside him and wasn't as impressive as WW 3 Black Adam imo.

carver9
He was done after the punch, and then started using telepathy afterwards.

Excellent logic. thumb up

HHHMMM, so Black Adam one shotted the martian and lets look at that face melt.

http://img148.imageshack.us/i/33619708is9.jpg/
http://img151.imageshack.us/i/53321229ww6.jpg/

Then we have this arrow in his arm. I'm pretty sure Black Adams durability showing is much worse than Hypes.

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/9852/racerxwwiiib4p06hq7.jpg

LOL, at you getting Desperate. Just because I vote against characters doesnt mean I hate them. Superman or Wonder Woman would have made it an ineteresting fight against Black Adam and I could see either, possibly beating him. By the way, show me where I said that people job to Superman and even if Supes defeated Adam, it wouldnt have been a jobb since Superman has the powerset to take Adam out. I dont think that Superman could pull what adam pulled during that arc but I do think that Supes could drop Adam given the chance.

Wonder Woman was aware of her surroundings. It would have been pointless to let her go into battle if she was unable to know when hits was coming. I guess that also explains why she was able to lasso Zoom with her rope.

Why bring up Monarch destroying the universe. He didnt willingly do it, his armor was ruptured and he died along with the process.

Its not a throwaway, people bring up other beings that a person defeated just to let you know how powerful that person was.

Juntai
Originally posted by quanchi112
To assume these three could have saved everyone on their own is speculation at best. the rest of the hero community banded together to stop him and succeeded.

When Superman was losing his mind due to Dominus' effects on him Superman had a robot army alongside him and wasn't as impressive as WW 3 Black Adam imo. Speculation? Sure, simply because it isn't what happened. That was without a single doubt the premise of the story however. Even in interviews with the writers they mention that the heros having to step up to fill the void left by Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman. Who would have otherwise fixed most of the problems in 52.

quanchi112
Speculation? Sure, simply because it isn't what happened. That was without a single doubt the premise of the story however. Even in interviews with the writers they mention that the heros having to step up to fill the void left by Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman. Who would have otherwise fixed most of the problems in 52. I don't doubt that the storyline was meant to focus on the majority of the other heroes in these three's absence. What I do dispute is these three would have stopped BA's tear on their own or prevented it from occurring.

Blanket
HHHMMM, so Black Adam one shotted the martian and lets look at that face melt.

http://img148.imageshack.us/i/33619708is9.jpg/
http://img151.imageshack.us/i/53321229ww6.jpg/

Then we have this arrow in his arm. I'm pretty sure Black Adams durability showing is much worse than Hypes.

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/9852/racerxwwiiib4p06hq7.jpg

LOL, at you getting Desperate. Just because I vote against characters doesnt mean I hate them. Superman or Wonder Woman would have made it an ineteresting fight against Black Adam and I could see either, possibly beating him. By the way, show me where I said that people job to Superman and even if Supes defeated Adam, it wouldnt have been a jobb since Superman has the powerset to take Adam out. I dont think that Superman could pull what adam pulled during that arc but I do think that Supes could drop Adam given the chance.

Wonder Woman was aware of her surroundings. It would have been pointless to let her go into battle if she was unable to know when hits was coming. I guess that also explains why she was able to lasso Zoom with her rope.

Why bring up Monarch destroying the universe. He didnt willingly do it, his armor was ruptured and he died along with the process.

Its not a throwaway, people bring up other beings that a person defeated just to let you know how powerful that person was. Sorry, two shotted.

lol at the arrow in the arm though. Doesn't make sense, but that's piercing damage for you.

lol at you for lol at me thinking I'm getting desperate. This coming from the guy who has dropped about two or three points already completely 'forgetting' them apparently.
I'm just commenting on the whole bringing up Superman angle... and commenting on YOU bringing him up. Also, you think Wonder Woman or Superman could have beaten him alone or with the team, because if it's the latter, then that adds to the excitement, but if it's the former, I can see people thinking that Superman could beat him (although, really not), but Wonder Woman? Seriously? wtf

Aware of your surroundings does not mean you're aware of every punch thrown at you by a guy vastly superiour to you in combat speed even without a blindfold.
Ya, she chucked rocks at him, and threw a lasso at the off guard Zoom.

Because that's a big part of why people think Monarch is so uber?

You're fitting the mould on throwaway examples...
Also, you ignored the part about you thinking this guy was as powerful as 616 Galactus. Well, do you think he was as powerful as 616 Galactus, and thus making King Hyperion be able to beat 616 Galactus?

Blanket
I don't doubt that the storyline was meant to focus on the majority of the other heroes in these three's absence. What I do dispute is these three would have stopped BA's tear on their own or prevented it from occurring. They would have stopped it from occurring. They would have been like:
"Hey, you, Horsemen. Don't kill BA's wife/bro in law, ok?"

quanchi112
They would have stopped it from occurring. They would have been like:
"Hey, you, Horsemen. Don't kill BA's wife/bro in law, ok?" And immediately afterwards supes takes Black Adam to anger management classes and changes him for the better for all time. He then becomes white adam. Man, dc really goes to hell when these three decide to take a vacation.

carver9
Sorry, two shotted.

lol at the arrow in the arm though. Doesn't make sense, but that's piercing damage for you.

lol at you for lol at me thinking I'm getting desperate. This coming from the guy who has dropped about two or three points already completely 'forgetting' them apparently.
I'm just commenting on the whole bringing up Superman angle... and commenting on YOU bringing him up. Also, you think Wonder Woman or Superman could have beaten him alone or with the team, because if it's the latter, then that adds to the excitement, but if it's the former, I can see people thinking that Superman could beat him (although, really not), but Wonder Woman? Seriously? wtf

Aware of your surroundings does not mean you're aware of every punch thrown at you by a guy vastly superiour to you in combat speed even without a blindfold.
Ya, she chucked rocks at him, and threw a lasso at the off guard Zoom.

Because that's a big part of why people think Monarch is so uber?

You're fitting the mould on throwaway examples...
Also, you ignored the part about you thinking this guy was as powerful as 616 Galactus. Well, do you think he was as powerful as 616 Galactus, and thus making King Hyperion be able to beat 616 Galactus?

Dont blame me changing the subject, you did. Bringing up me saying Superman can beat someone against me. i think either Superman or Wonder Woman can solo Adam and possibly beat him. I'm not talking about them teaming up on him, I'm talking about one on one.

How can someone who is completely blind lasso someone without the aid of something else? Wonder Woman tuned her other senses which made her have the ability to fight on other peoples level without being able to see.

Well, if thats the reason why they think that he is so uber then thats stupid. The reason I see people thinking of monarch as being so powerful is due to him taking on numerous of alternate versions of characters and the way he got rid of them without breaking a sweat. Go to one of his battle and see what people brings up. Go to the Thanos vs Monarch battle.

I dont think that King hyperion is as powerful as Galactus but I do think that the power that he have would give him the win over galactus. He's kind of like Sentry, no matter what you do to him, you cant keep him down. He was exploded to little bits and reformed, got his neck snapped and he twisted it back into place and he had a ton of sand teleported into him and that did nothing but take him out of the fight temporarily. King Hypes durability was INSANE, along with his strength, speed, and cosmic blast.

Warlord
for what is worth IMO Manhunter should have finished Adam by himself...
PIS kept him from doing it

quanchi112
for what is worth IMO Manhunter should have finished Adam by himself...
PIS kept him from doing it Adam's history with MM also kept adam from destroying him as well.

Blanket
Dont blame me changing the subject, you did. Bringing up me saying Superman can beat someone against me. i think either Superman or Wonder Woman can solo Adam and possibly beat him. I'm not talking about them teaming up on him, I'm talking about one on one.

How can someone who is completely blind lasso someone without the aid of something else? Wonder Woman tuned her other senses which made her have the ability to fight on other peoples level without being able to see.

Well, if thats the reason why they think that he is so uber then thats stupid. The reason I see people thinking of monarch as being so powerful is due to him taking on numerous of alternate versions of characters and the way he got rid of them without breaking a sweat. Go to one of his battle and see what people brings up. Go to the Thanos vs Monarch battle.

I dont think that King hyperion is as powerful as Galactus but I do think that the power that he have would give him the win over galactus. He's kind of like Sentry, no matter what you do to him, you cant keep him down. He was exploded to little bits and reformed, got his neck snapped and he twisted it back into place and he had a ton of sand teleported into him and that did nothing but take him out of the fight temporarily. King Hypes durability was INSANE, along with his strength, speed, and cosmic blast. I don't change the subject. I bring up new points while answering the current ones. smile
Seriously, Wonder Woman? Well if Wonder Woman's strength was there (multiple heroes), or her speed (Jay), or her lasso or variant (Wonder Girl), the team would have won, or I mean, the Wonder Woman would have won by herself. Woo the Wonder Woman!

I don't remember saying she didn't have other sense. I remember implying that her other senses weren't helping for 99% of the battle, though.

K. I'd say something, but it would have already been repeated by me about 10 other times here.
Ya, I'll go look at the Thanos vs Monarch thread... likely story.

The thing is, that that is pretty much the worst power to have against Galactus... He's stronger. He can blast you. He's more durable., He can matter manip you. He can BFR you. He can pretty much do whatever he wants, and if his strength is somehow enough to hurt Galactus... somehow, then he's got shields.
Also, the difference between him and Sentry is, that Sentry can reform instantly, and has other powers...
And what the ****, seriously? Hyperion would win against Galactus? Jesus...

Kris Blaze
Although I agree with a lot of what you said. The premise of the story was that Black Adam was on a tear and Wonder Woman and Superman and Batman -weren't- there to save everyone. And if they -were-, it wouldn't have been happening,
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/DC52Week50-017.jpg

Blanket
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Hold on. Wasn't that Donnader Troyman...

Didn't work out as well as I planned. sad

carver9
I don't change the subject. I bring up new points while answering the current ones. smile
Seriously, Wonder Woman? Well if Wonder Woman's strength was there (multiple heroes), or her speed (Jay), or her lasso or variant (Wonder Girl), the team would have won, or I mean, the Wonder Woman would have won by herself. Woo the Wonder Woman!

I don't remember saying she didn't have other sense. I remember implying that her other senses weren't helping for 99% of the battle, though.

K. I'd say something, but it would have already been repeated by me about 10 other times here.
Ya, I'll go look at the Thanos vs Monarch thread... likely story.

The thing is, that that is pretty much the worst power to have against Galactus... He's stronger. He can blast you. He's more durable., He can matter manip you. He can BFR you. He can pretty much do whatever he wants, and if his strength is somehow enough to hurt Galactus... somehow, then he's got shields.
Also, the difference between him and Sentry is, that Sentry can reform instantly, and has other powers...
And what the ****, seriously? Hyperion would win against Galactus? Jesus...

Reflex wise, wonder woman is faster than Jay. Jay garrick top speed is 2000mps and I consider Wonder Woman reflexes to be a little higher than that.

Wonder Woman is just as strong as that black adam, I dont know where you get the idea that she isnt. Even Martian admit that there are some on the jla that is stronger, fatser, and more durable than adam during that time.

Her other senses was always there during each battle. I keep repeating the same things. She was aware of her surroundings. You are about to make me start throwing out more scans to prove my case.

I dont think that Hyperion just went in and just brutally ripped Galactus a new a** but I do think that he tired him out during that battle which lead to galactus defeat and please dont argue to me about Hyperion defeating galactus; argue to the writers who put him on that level. It was stated throughout the comic that he was truly unstoppable and that he killed his universe Galactus.

Blanket
Reflex wise, wonder woman is faster than Jay. Jay garrick top speed is 2000mps and I consider Wonder Woman reflexes to be a little higher than that.

Wonder Woman is just as strong as that black adam, I dont know where you get the idea that she isnt. Even Martian admit that there are some on the jla that is stronger, fatser, and more durable than adam during that time.

Her other senses was always there during each battle. I keep repeating the same things. She was aware of her surroundings. You are about to make me start throwing out more scans to prove my case.

I dont think that Hyperion just went in and just brutally ripped Galactus a new a** but I do think that he tired him out during that battle which lead to galactus defeat and please dont argue to me about Hyperion defeating galactus; argue to the writers who put him on that level. It was stated throughout the comic that he was truly unstoppable and that he killed his universe Galactus. Except when Jay goes lightspeed.

I said other heroes. And Martian's an idiot. Nobody there was stronger than BA that we saw in that scan/comic. The only one he fought that was, was in the regular 52 series and that was Thunderbolt.

I already answered that. Her senses didn't help her detect every single blow that Zoom threw, or even half of them. Or even Batman's sneak attack.

I will argue with you, because you're dumb enough to believe that Hyperion can defeat 616 Galactus.
The writers made him beat an alternate Galactus, not 616.
Following your logic. Thor can snap Sentry's neck, kill him. Thor can snap Hulk's neck, kill him. Surfer can one shot kill Thor, etc. All because it happened in an alternate issue, and they should be the same power level.

Nevermind the fact that 616 Galactus is stated to be different than the rest.

carver9
Except when Jay goes lightspeed.

I said other heroes. And Martian's an idiot. Nobody there was stronger than BA that we saw in that scan/comic. The only one he fought that was, was in the regular 52 series and that was Thunderbolt.

I already answered that. Her senses didn't help her detect every single blow that Zoom threw, or even half of them. Or even Batman's sneak attack.

I will argue with you, because you're dumb enough to believe that Hyperion can defeat 616 Galactus.
The writers made him beat an alternate Galactus, not 616.
Following your logic. Thor can snap Sentry's neck, kill him. Thor can snap Hulk's neck, kill him. Surfer can one shot kill Thor, etc. All because it happened in an alternate issue, and they should be the same power level.

Nevermind the fact that 616 Galactus is stated to be different than the rest.

The only time Jay can go light speed is when he speed steal. His norm speed is 2000mps.

You fail to realize that most of those heros that fought adam held back. That was also mentioned in the arc. "The difference in this fight is that we hold back. Adam, he doesnt hold back, he give it his all in every punch".

If she Wonder Woman was blind, I still dont think she'll be able to see every blow that Zoom was throwing at her. I have yet to see wonder woman fight at light speed or even close to it, especially on the level Zoom fight at.

Again, argue with marvel on why they let Hyperion kill Galactus. From what I seen of alternate versions of Galactus, they tend to still be universal/Galaxy threats.

Blanket
The only time Jay can go light speed is when he speed steal. His norm speed is 2000mps.

You fail to realize that most of those heros that fought adam held back. That was also mentioned in the arc. "The difference in this fight is that we hold back. Adam, he doesnt hold back, he give it his all in every punch".

If she Wonder Woman was blind, I still dont think she'll be able to see every blow that Zoom was throwing at her. I have yet to see wonder woman fight at light speed or even close to it, especially on the level Zoom fight at.

Again, argue with marvel on why they let Hyperion kill Galactus. From what I seen of alternate versions of Galactus, they tend to still be universal/Galaxy threats. Or when he's running lightspeed.

So, who's stronger than BA that fought him?

Thank you for proving my point for me. lol, did you think about that before you posted it?

I don't care what Marvel does to an alternate Galactus though. Because it's not as powerful, in fact, 616 Galactus is the first. Thanks for being ignorant though. 'Argue with Marvel', well no, because Marvel isn't trying to feed me this horseshit down my throat and then turn around and say he could beat 616 Galactus based on essentially nothing.

carver9
Or when he's running lightspeed.

So, who's stronger than BA that fought him?

Thank you for proving my point for me. lol, did you think about that before you posted it?

I don't care what Marvel does to an alternate Galactus though. Because it's not as powerful, in fact, 616 Galactus is the first. Thanks for being ignorant though. 'Argue with Marvel', well no, because Marvel isn't trying to feed me this horseshit down my throat and then turn around and say he could beat 616 Galactus based on essentially nothing.

Jay Garrick has NEVER went light speed without speed stealing. His speed was toned down. Thats why he needed the aid of Black Adam to go light speed, because he couldnt achieve it under his own power, he had to take speed from another source.

Those were second tier people that he fought so I'm pretty sure black adam was either equal to some or stronger than them because, again, he doesnt hold back like that people that he was fighting.

I didnt prove you right about anything. Zoom combat speed>>>>>Wonder Woman and thats a FACT. So no matter if she was blind or not, she wouldnt have seen the punches coming anyway.

It doesnt matter if that Galactus is more powerful than 616, its still an impressive feat since all galactus tend to be at a universal level threat.

The Pict

It looks just caught in his clothes in the top half of the picture.

Blanket
Jay Garrick has NEVER went light speed without speed stealing. His speed was toned down. Thats why he needed the aid of Black Adam to go light speed, because he couldnt achieve it under his own power, he had to take speed from another source.

Those were second tier people that he fought so I'm pretty sure black adam was either equal to some or stronger than them because, again, he doesnt hold back like that people that he was fighting.

I didnt prove you right about anything. Zoom combat speed>>>>>Wonder Woman and thats a FACT. So no matter if she was blind or not, she wouldnt have seen the punches coming anyway.

It doesnt matter if that Galactus is more powerful than 616, its still an impressive feat since all galactus tend to be at a universal level threat. Except when he was going light speed before he stole Black Adam's speed.

Oh, but Martian Manhunter said that there were people stronger there, no?

Would that make them... a SURPRISE?

You see, the thing here is that you said Hyperion could beat 616 Galactus. And brought up the alternate Galactus as well. You also if I'm not mistaken said that alternates don't change unless Marvel says so. You also said that Marvel thinks that Hyperion can beat Galactus, and that it wasn't just a throwaway name, it was to show his power. Am I getting all this correctly? So, why does it not matter now?

And no they aren't. Exiles Surfer Galactus was the biggest puss ever. One was Elvis, and one had an extremely hard time with Hulk.

tkitna
Seriously, a couple of Green Lanterns, MM, and Powergirl should be way more than enough to take down BA. I hold the WW3 BA story in the same regards as I hold the WWH story,,,,,,garbage.

I still think King Hyperion destroys Black Adam and its not even close.

Blanket
Well, when you take away all his feats, then ya, KH wins.

iceman24567
Adam still ftw

Warlord
Adam's history with MM also kept adam from destroying him as well.

I mean MM was doing fine. melting his face and stuff and he didn't use intagibility, invisibility or shapeshift...
In a PIS free scenario I think he takes him 6/10

Blanket
I mean MM was doing fine. melting his face and stuff and he didn't use intagibility, invisibility or shapeshift...
In a PIS free scenario I think he takes him 6/10 That would have to be some sort of super MM. One that uses those powers that is.

BA would still be ripping intangible faces off against this new introduced MM though.

Warlord
That would have to be some sort of super MM. One that uses those powers that is.

BA would still be ripping intangible faces off against this new introduced MM though.

He usually doesn't...sad
I see Fernus beating Adam for example

Juntai
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/DC52Week50-017.jpg Not Wonder Woman.

JakeTheBank
^ That's Donna Troy, correct?

Juntai
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
^ That's Donna Troy, correct? Yep.
Not sure if he thought Diana was actually there, or he was attempting to pull a fast one.
52's tagline was "A year without Superman; a year without Batman; a year without Wonder Woman...but not a year without heroes." and that premise was the entire backdrop of the story.

BattleMage
Based on? My opinion!

Colossus-Big C
king hyperion stomps

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by tkitna
Seriously, a couple of Green Lanterns, MM, and Powergirl should be way more than enough to take down BA. I hold the WW3 BA story in the same regards as I hold the WWH story,,,,,,garbage superman himself has done something similiar.
captain marvel himself plowed through 10 thousand kryptonian once.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by iceman24567
Adam still ftw

Colossus-Big C
king hyperion is king thor level

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
king hyperion is king thor level
durpalm

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
superman himself has done something similiar.
captain marvel himself plowed through 10 thousand kryptonian once.
Massive context fail.

MrMind
BA wins
king hyperion got rocked by bunch of b list exiles several times and couldn't stop the asteroid
his only impressive feats was beating 2 hyperion who we don't know how strong after he absorb holocaust. and that was only before blink do the sand trick. and lots of his feats are off panel
BA feats are so much bettr

quanchi112
BA wins.

carver9
King hype wins.

iceman24567
Adam beats him to a bloody pulp

-Pr-
Adam imo. Better feats for me.

quanchi112
King hype wins. What makes you think so ?

carver9
What makes you think so ?

He is more powerful in my eyes and I believe that his cosmic blast would do some major damage to Black Adam. He also fought two beings and beat them with a smile on his face... one of these two beings would give Black Adam a fight (Hyperion).

quanchi112
He is more powerful in my eyes and I believe that his cosmic blast would do some major damage to Black Adam. He also fought two beings and beat them with a smile on his face... one of these two beings would give Black Adam a fight (Hyperion). Black Adam fought a lot of heroes and was giving free passes like to MM and he was wrecking shop. He'd break Hyperion.

Black bolt z
Black Adam fought a lot of heroes and was giving free passes like to MM and he was wrecking shop. He'd break Hyperion. But you don't think he'd beat sentry?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
But you don't think he'd beat sentry? No, Sentry beat either one.

BattleMage
laughing out loud

carver9
Black Adam fought a lot of heroes and was giving free passes like to MM and he was wrecking shop. He'd break Hyperion.

Killing every being on the face of the planet in two different universes is far more impressive. Taking on two hypes along with taking on the exiles is more impressive than what black adam has done, especially when one of the hypes alone has stalemated and actually have good on panel fights against people like thor and hulk... especially when one of these hypes ran through a sun so hard that it went super nova.

quanchi112
Killing every being on the face of the planet in two different universes is far more impressive. Taking on two hypes along with taking on the exiles is more impressive than what black adam has done, especially when one of the hypes alone has stalemated and actually have good on panel fights against people like thor and hulk... especially when one of these hypes ran through a sun so hard that it went super nova. It was but we don't know what those beings were capable of and when pitted against two hyperions he was losing. I see Black Adam just breaking him.

carver9
It was but we don't know what those beings were capable of and when pitted against two hyperions he was losing. I see Black Adam just breaking him.

He won the fight against the hyperions, that is why blink ended it and they teleported him. Both of the hypes was on the ground in pain the last time we seen them.

Its pretty obvious that there had to be powerful heros/villians on these planets and even then, thousands of beings attacking you at once and you defaet them along wih killing that universe galactus, that's power, even if that galactus was 1% of the true galactus power.

Black adam is getting stomped in this fight.

Nihilist
The fight would go the same way as Blue Marvel vs Hype, just that Adam would beat the shit out of him from start to finish.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Nihilist
The fight would go the same way as Blue Marvel vs Hype, just that Adam would beat the shit out of him from start to finish.

quanchi112
He won the fight against the hyperions, that is why blink ended it and they teleported him. Both of the hypes was on the ground in pain the last time we seen them.

Its pretty obvious that there had to be powerful heros/villians on these planets and even then, thousands of beings attacking you at once and you defaet them along wih killing that universe galactus, that's power, even if that galactus was 1% of the true galactus power.

Black adam is getting stomped in this fight. I see Black Adam as being more impressive than Hyperion was against two Hypes who weren't impressive at all.

Black bolt z
I see Black Adam as being more impressive than Hyperion was against two Hypes who weren't impressive at all. yet he loses to WWH?

Sr J-Bieb
No he didn't

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
yet he loses to WWH? So would Hyperion.

The Nuul
Originally posted by -Pr-
Adam imo. Better feats for me.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Nihilist
The fight would go the same way as Blue Marvel vs Hype, just that Adam would beat the shit out of him from start to finish. thumb up laughing

carver9
I see Black Adam as being more impressive than Hyperion was against two Hypes who weren't impressive at all.

Huh? Hyperion isn't impressive.

iceman24567
Nope

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nope

So him beating thor on their first encounter, taking a hammer toss from thor to the chest and not even budging, him rambing into a sun, making it go super nova, him one shotting thing, stalemating thor, stalemating hulk, defeating the hulk, taking on the avengers, having a good showing against gladiator and temporarily stalemating him, him soloing the eternals....etc, etc, isn't impressive to you?

These feats alone would make ONE of those hyperions a match for adam.

So again, if you know ANYTHING of the character... why isn't he impressive?

quanchi112
So him beating thor on their first encounter, taking a hammer toss from thor to the chest and not even budging, him rambing into a sun, making it go super nova, him one shotting thing, stalemating thor, stalemating hulk, defeating the hulk, taking on the avengers, having a good showing against gladiator and temporarily stalemating him, him soloing the eternals....etc, etc, isn't impressive to you?

These feats alone would make ONE of those hyperions a match for adam.

So again, if you know ANYTHING of the character... why isn't he impressive? Hyperion isn't as impressive as he used to be. Adam would beat him down.

juggernaut74
BA wins.

abhilegend
Bump.

Zack M
Adam.

carver9
Adam

quanchi112
Teth still wins. wink

celeyhyga17
Taking BA now.

leonidas
adam beats him.

Zack M
Hyperion crushes his foot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.