Martian Manhunter vs Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
John vs Billy....fight!

manx422
CM 5.5/10

Q99
Originally posted by manx422
CM 5.5/10

I am agreed.

MM's more versatile, but there's only two heroes in DC they call up to stop Superman, and CM is one of those two and J'onn isn't.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Q99
I am agreed.

MM's more versatile, but there's only two heroes in DC they call up to stop Superman, and CM is one of those two and J'onn isn't.

Just cause they may only call on those 2, doesnt mean that they are the only 2.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Q99
I am agreed.

And who would be the other one?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Parmaniac
And who would be the other one? Batman Duh!!!!

Parmaniac
Ok but that's too obvious it's like saying Spectre or the Presence could do it

DarkOdin
Ok but that's too obvious it's like saying Spectre or the Presence could do it Good point i forget about Batman being the top tier cosmic sometimes.

Black Adam for the 2nd guy????

Martian_mind
Jonn.

Batman-Prime
50-50

tideoftime
Depends on the circumstances: in a toe-to-toe beat-down, I'd go with CM, 6/10; if it's a more intricate fight, not intended to be resolved in a few moments, J'onn *might* be able to edge Billy out, via versatility and possible mental manipulation (though Solomon's Wisdom provides CM with a degree of resistance, similar to Diana's Wisdom of Athena) giving J'onn 6/10 for circumstances. Guess that overall flushes out to a 5/10 split.

BattleMage
Staight up CM. All out MM

quanchi112
Marvel wins.

Q99
And who would be the other one?

Wonder Woman. She's been used to stalemate him a few times, as well as stalemating CM in their fights.

ares834
Gotta go with CM.

xJLxKing
MM

-Pr-
Even split imo.

galactusischere
J'onn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.