Barragan Vs Base Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

khazra
The guy no goed soifon (one of the fastiest captains)...does that make him fast enough to take on Goku pre-super saiyan? Ie in his first DBZ appearnce.

people are always putting DBZ speed well over other big animes (naruto, bleach) so i hope this is an alright thread.

If Barragan is too powerful for that fight, what if goku's SSJ1

King Kandy
Ugh. SSJ or pre-SSJ wins handily.

khazra
Originally posted by King Kandy
Ugh. SSJ or pre-SSJ wins handily.
Is pre-SSJ goku really that much faster than a bleach captain (whom barragan is capable of blitzing).
How would goku defeat him? It required pretty specific techniques/tactics....or is the power level just that much greater?

yungz22
there are to different types of speed . Foot speed and reflex speed. Raditz was able to catch a bullet with his hand by reflex and bullets break the sound barrier when they come out of the gun. swo even if barragan was as fast as pre-ssj goku Goku still has way better reflexes. plus the blast soifon created with her bankai has the ability to defeat barragan and goku can create blasts way bigger and dangerous. goku wins no matter what. the fact that goku was strong enough to destroy a planet during the saiyan saga should be enough evidence.

Endless Mike
Barragan is not exactly the kind of guy you can claim has high speed, considering that a wall a few meters across was apparently a big obstacle for him to move around.

danteiscool
Goku is considerably faster than Bleach characters and so are his attacks. his attacks are also much stronger than Bleach characters' attacks as well, so he definitely wins.

wakkawakkawakka
I say Goku wins but I really don't think he's fast enough to avoid Barragan's respira. Before anyone jumps on me let me just say that its almost impossible to fight Barragan short ranged, and even if Goku does one-shot him (which he most likely would) he would still get caught by the respira and age to dust; at the least he would lose a limb should he fight him up close.

However a good old kamehameha or ki blast should destroy Barragan. To explain my previous statement, I'm not necessarly saying that Goku isn't faster than Barragan's attack but if he gets hit by respira then he's done even if he is the victor.

This fight would be interesting overall but seems weird.

King Kandy
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
I say Goku wins but I really don't think he's fast enough to avoid Barragan's respira. Before anyone jumps on me let me just say that its almost impossible to fight Barragan short ranged, and even if Goku does one-shot him (which he most likely would) he would still get caught by the respira and age to dust; at the least he would lose a limb should he fight him up close.

However a good old kamehameha or ki blast should destroy Barragan. To explain my previous statement, I'm not necessarly saying that Goku isn't faster than Barragan's attack but if he gets hit by respira then he's done even if he is the victor.

This fight would be interesting overall but seems weird.
KAMEEEEE
HAMEEEEE
HAAA!!!

Goku 10/10. He has no need to go close range.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.