A6 Juggernaut vs. The Iron Giant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Budada
The A6 is definitely larger, however, it might have weapons similar to that of the Iron Giant's.

According to Wookieepedia, the A6 has:

1 Heavy laser cannon turret
1 Rapid repeating laser cannon
2 Medium anti-personnel laser cannons
2 twin blaster cannons
2 rocket/grenade launchers

In the movie, here are the Iron Giant's weapons:

3 shoulder beams
1 rapid laser sort of thingy
1 disintegrator (the ones it used to vanish the tanks)
2 "eye beams"
1 heavy laser cannon

and of course, the huge pulse chest cannon.

Given this data, which entity might win? (BTW, Iron Giant can't fly here)

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Budada
The A6 is definitely larger, however, it might have weapons similar to that of the Iron Giant's.

According to Wookieepedia, the A6 has:

1 Heavy laser cannon turret
1 Rapid repeating laser cannon
2 Medium anti-personnel laser cannons
2 twin blaster cannons
2 rocket/grenade launchers

In the movie, here are the Iron Giant's weapons:

3 shoulder beams
1 rapid laser sort of thingy
1 disintegrator (the ones it used to vanish the tanks)
2 "eye beams"
1 heavy laser cannon

and of course, the huge pulse chest cannon.

Given this data, which entity might win? (BTW, Iron Giant can't fly here)

WTF??? Why can't the Iron Giant fly? That's like saying Yoda vs Sidious, but Sids cant use force lightning. Why the handicap?

mattatom
Erh hum, completely in universe then. Purely because the Juggernaut might not be able to land a shot on it?

Budada
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
WTF??? Why can't the Iron Giant fly? That's like saying Yoda vs Sidious, but Sids cant use force lightning. Why the handicap?

If the Iron Giant flies to the stratosphere, can the A6 actually HIT it? It's like a guy with an AK-47 vs. an aircraft.

Lord Lucien
Can their guns even turn 90 degrees up?

ares834
Can't the Iron Giant regenerate?

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Budada
If the Iron Giant flies to the stratosphere, can the A6 actually HIT it? It's like a guy with an AK-47 vs. an aircraft.

That's why it's such a ridiculous versus? Oh, I got one too, wait, here it comes...

Alvin the chipmunk vs Gamera. Stipulations are that Gamera is the size of a pigmy gerbil, has no fire breath, and cannot fly. Who wins? I think Alvin takes it.

Here's another one: Arnold from Different Strokes vs The Great Kahli. Kahli has no arms or legs and cannot see.

See how bogus that is?

the marinate
Uhmmm i know this is random but uhmm,, i hate wookiepedia users! etc, that dont actualy know anything themselfs :'( you do realise anyone can edit it, me making several edits, but egnore meee back to your post yeah yeah, Iron Giant kicks the shit tbh, more agile and disintigrator or chest pulse = VERY FAST VICTORY wink and the irongiant seems to be very durable =D and hes just AWESOME! =D

the marinate
btw i dont hate you it just annoys me how people act clever just because they read strate from that >.< not you but others do ... when you are in a arguement with them lol

Lord Lucien
Who are you talking to?

mattatom
So? I edit Halopedia, Wookiepedia and Wikipedia, though unlike some people i just don't make up shit or edit documents in there. Some people can't afford to buy every novel, every comic, and in some places, actually legally buy them. Wookiepedia is a good source, it's not entirely accurate, but it's accurate enough to use quotes from that, which are quotes taken from novels, to support statements.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Who are you talking to?

The OP I guess.

But I agree, Wookieepedia is like a drug. More and more people become lazy and resort to it, which makes them even more lazy. Look for a better solution people! Damn drug Wookieepedia users!!

Expect Matt ofcourse, because he does some pretty fair breeding editing. It's the poor breeding editing that messes everything up.

REXXXX
Out of universe match not allowed, closed.

Iron Giant FTW though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.