Alex Mercer vs this team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
some one guy I know pissed me off by saying that Alex with all of his abilities and powers from the game could utterly destroy the following team:

DMC4 Dante (all weapons and styles)
Ryu (strongest version of him. don't know what his strongest version or form is because I never played SF. yeah, I know, that's sad)
Ken (same as Ryu)

there were actually two more guys on the team, but they didn't originate from a game.

does Alex actually slaughter them or not?

P.S. if you want to know who the other two were, just say so and I'll reply in this thread whenever I have time.

iChaos
Dante vs Alex ends in a tie, most likely.

BloodRain
^ Ties or Dante subdues him with jackpot (pretty hard to fully kill alex >.&gtwink
But these three together? Mercer already has a hard time here against magic. :/

Who where the other two?

ScreamPaste
Can't Dante freeze Alex?

BloodRain
^ Yeah, the way the last forum ended was that Dante freezes him or uses jackpot.

ScreamPaste
Jackpot isn't a power, it's just something he says. There's a cutscene where he and virgil both hold a gun and fire, and Vergil says;
"What's that you always say? Oh yes. 'Jackpot'."

iChaos
Last I checked, DMC4 Dante doesn't have Cerberus. But meh, I still don't see why he couldn't JP (lol) him.

danteiscool
To BloodRain: the other two, although not originally game characters, were end of DBZ Goku and Vegeta in their ss3 and ss2 forms respectively.

and the guy still thinks Alex would pwn them all.

Maester_yoda
facepalm....who was the complete ignoramus that made such a stupid statement?

BloodRain
Said Jackpot just to reference the move.

Are you sure that person isn't joking? 'Cause thats overkill.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by danteiscool
To BloodRain: the other two, although not originally game characters, were end of DBZ Goku and Vegeta in their ss3 and ss2 forms respectively.

and the guy still thinks Alex would pwn them all.

I don't know what ss3 and ss2 is, but I remember that those dudes from DBZ were pretty hardcore. They would pulverize Alex.

danteiscool
the guy that told me this wasn't joking. the dude's a serious fanboy, so much so that he said that Alex would also kill world war hulk, Broly, and Doomsday (one on one, not all at once). the bull **** that he spouts knows no end.

good to know people aren't as crazy as him.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by danteiscool
the guy that told me this wasn't joking. the dude's a serious fanboy, so much so that he said that Alex would also kill world war hulk, Broly, and Doomsday (one on one, not all at once). the bull **** that he spouts knows no end.

good to know people aren't as crazy as him.

Got a link?

fortinbross
Alex Mercer couldn't do any of that, The enemy has to be weak enough to consume, which eliminates his main defense.

danteiscool
to ArtificialGlory: I don't have a link to this because it's not on a forum or anything. it's a topic that he brought up one day at my school. he's got several other fights in mind in which he favors way too much one of the characters.

if you thought he's crazy enough about Alex being tough enough to wipe out the people mentioned in this thread, then you haven't seen anything yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.