Zelda, Ruto, Midna and Link VS. Ganondorf and Zant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rapidash
The location is the Hyrule Castle and this is Hero of Time Link. Will Link and his princesses defeat Ganondorf and Zant, teamed up and prepared for the hero and his followers?

Each one has standard gear.

ares834
Link from which game???

Regardless they lose. Ganondorf can easily defeat Ruto (WTF), Zelda, and Midna, even is she has the fused shadows, in mere seconds. Link, however, can not contend with both Ganondorf and Zant.

ScreamPaste
Zant's power comes from Ganondorf.

Having both fight at once would divide his power.

ares834
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Zant's power comes from Ganondorf.

Having both fight at once would divide his power.
Is there any proof that it works this way?

I was under the impression it was some sort of enchantment or something, not simply having Ganon pumping his power into Zant.

ScreamPaste
Zant says, directly, his power gomes from Ganondorf. It is not his power, or the weak magic of his people, but comes straight from his god. (Who is Ganondorf.) So, yeah. no expression

Rapidash
Hero of Time Link. If it is unbalanced, feel free to pick a stronger Link.

ares834
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Zant says, directly, his power gomes from Ganondorf. It is not his power, or the weak magic of his people, but comes straight from his god. (Who is Ganondorf.) So, yeah. no expression
Nah I got that. But does it actually weaken Ganondorf to give him this power? Or was it a one time enchantment that gave Zant power?

MooCowofJustice
3 vs 2. Neat.

ScreamPaste
From my understanding, it flows directly, and as long as Ganon empowered him, Zant could not be killed, which goes against the idea that it wasa one time enchantment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.