General Grievous Vs Magna Gaurds + Droids

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the marinate
Heres how it goes, the 50'50 meter arena again 25 meter high roof, no exits untill battle is over, , Genral having his 4 lightsabres, and having a hiden blaster pistol, firstly 2 come at him, then 3, then 5, and if he survives, 10, the magna gaurds are armed with Purple Electro staffs, most powerfull of the staffs, and are the same model used in Revenge of the sith, If he mannaged to survive that, how many normal battle droids do you think it would take comming from the edges of the room 1 per edge every 10 seconds to overcome Genral Grievous, Grevous is completly prepared for this battle and is at the abilities of when he battled Obi-Wan shortly before his death (from a cheap shot at that)

This may seem to be dragging on, but if you think Grievous would be alive after 200 Battle droids, do you think he would have the ability to take on a Droideka? if he survived do you think he could take on 4? (supposing his lightsabres could cut through the shield)
If so a final battle against a JK-13 Droid? do you think he would make it past all of these? remember he'd be fighting at the same level throughout the battle because he is a droid he does not get tired, and would surely have enough energy to keep fighting for days on end, if you think he could do this, answer this question... why dont the CIS etc, make more droids like this?

Allso, how do you think he would do against maybe small groups of each droid in the same setting but seperate to this battle?

Sorry if this seems to Blabber on alot im just curious of your Views!
Thanks! Happy Dance

the marinate
I See Genral Pulling it through but against JK-13, this is gonna be close, but ask yourself this, if Genral is looking so tough in the outcomes of these battles, when you think about it realisticly, why didnt the CIS clone and manufacture say 1500 Genral Grievouses? Goodbye republic? he's easily as effective as a jedi if not more, with his gun lightsabre and war abilities! and his toughness etc...

mattatom
because Grievous isn't just a droid, he's a cyborg warlord. He was a warlord before he was a cyborg. No person would willingly turn themselves into him. It was a life ot death choice for him. He still has free will, he could turn against his masters if he chose.

truejedi
i don't think he could take 10 magnadroids.

KingD19
He could take a few, and if he wants he could possibly do the saber spin and just wait till they get disected. Although if he has his magnetic feet, he can just climb the wall and shoot them.

Ms.Marvel
why couldnt he take ten? shaak ti took on at least ten or so and held her own.

truejedi
I just don't think so. The one thing that would make me wrong would be his "You fool,do you think i would give them weapons that would actually hurt ME" comment to Kenobi. If their weapons can't hurt him, he can't help but win.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by truejedi
I just don't think so. The one thing that would make me wrong would be his "You fool,do you think i would give them weapons that would actually hurt ME" comment to Kenobi. If their weapons can't hurt him, he can't help but win.

Didn't you just offset what you said earlier? "If their weapons can't hurt him, he can't help but win."

the marinate
@mattatom: No, i mean they could take his DNA and clone him like they did to the bounty hunter to make the Clones, try and take some form of his mind? and give them training maybe alter their DNA to fit the task, then turn them into cyborgs? and tbqh yeah it says in some sources he battles his magna gaurds for training often dammaging them? so uhmm i think he could whip their asses but i just wanted other opinons =D thanks for input so far guys! smile

Evilbigfoot
Originally posted by the marinate
@mattatom: No, i mean they could take his DNA and clone him like they did to the bounty hunter to make the Clones, try and take some form of his mind? and give them training maybe alter their DNA to fit the task, then turn them into cyborgs? and tbqh yeah it says in some sources he battles his magna gaurds for training often dammaging them? so uhmm i think he could whip their asses but i just wanted other opinons =D thanks for input so far guys! smile

roll eyes (sarcastic) Maybe; it is certainly plausable.

KingD19
Originally posted by the marinate

Greivous was a very skilled, and very prideful Khaleesh/Kaleesh warlord, he was severely injured in combat, and nothing was left except his upper body really(lungs, heart, eyes, brain). Sidious gave him 2 choices, die, or serve him, become more powerful than he could imagine, and become functionally immortal. Grievous picked number 2. So they took his remaining organs, and put them in a synth sack, then put that in a powerful, but decomissioned droid body. Trying to clone him would be too much, because they'd have to get the clones exactly like him, and hope that their bodies accept the droid parts...

But yeah, he routinely schools his droids in training sessions, even though they're programmed with all 7 basic jedi styles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.