The Ultimate Race!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The following drivers are to compete in a 5 lap race around the 610 loop in Houston, Texas.

Fox (Wanted)
Frank Martin (The Transporter)
Speed Racer
Rex Racer
Cole Trickle (Days of Thunder)
Ricky Bobby (Talladega Nights)
Jean Girard (Talladega Nights)
Mad Max
Dom Toretto (Fast and Furious)
Memphis Raines (Gone in 60 Seconds)

They are all driving the same type of car, the Chevrolet Camaro SS, the only difference being the cars vary in color, and no nitrous:

gJrR8QI9iaQ

Here is the 610 loop:

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/houston_metro_ctr.gif

The 610 loop is closed to all civilian traffic. This is a straight up race, no weapons involved, the better driver wins. Naturally the drivers are free to race as dirty as they want.

KingD19
1st. Speed
2nd. Rex
3rd. Frank Martin

Rogue Jedi
Counting out Girard that easily? And Fox?

BruceSkywalker
Speed, Rex, Frank Martin and Dom

Rogue Jedi
Lets include Cal from Talladega nights and Paul Walker from Fast and Furious, and that they will race as a team with Ricky Bobby and Dom.

KingD19
Girard is a nascar races, they're good, but all they do is drive in a big ass circle. Fox is good too, but she's not quite at the level of the top 3.

Speed/Rex were driving just fine at 400+mph, and they were doing crazy stunts and stuff with ease. Of course they won't be doing that in these cars, but they still have that experience.

Frank is crazy with his, oh, I'm casually gonna drive on 2 wheels and f*ck up some goons at the same time.

And yeah, I'd give Dom 4th, especially with Paul on his team.

Rogue Jedi
Gotta factor in Fox's heartbeat panic attack thingie.

KingD19
Fox didn't have that, only Wesley, his dad, and that Agent from the beginning of the movie had it. She could curve bullets though.

Rogue Jedi
Yes she did, when she was driving the red sports car, she did it, and Morgan Freeman said she and the others could.

KingD19
Oh right, all the assassins could do it, it's just they really focused on Wesley.

Well, speeding up your perception of time so everything slows down is awesome in some situations, but if there's no one else on the track but them, what would she possibly use it for?

Rogue Jedi
It's kinda like precog, not really, but hey, she has great ****.

KingD19
Not like precog, like speeding up your perception of time so everything seems to slow down, lol. And yesh, greats milk dispensers....unless you meant lips?

Rogue Jedi
Both!!!

KingD19
The perfect woman, a mean set of DSL's and a rack you could hang a coat off of.

Rogue Jedi
Many a tube of lotion has seen it's demise due to her, King....

KingD19
How did you know I did that in my spare time?? *Looks around suspiciously for RJ spy equipment*

Quincy
Speed
Rex
Frank Martin

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, they are the obvious choices, but I think the other racers have a better chance than you guys think. Shake and Bake!!

KingD19
They have good chances, but it's about skill and experience. Frank is the only one on that list who'd even stand a chance in one of the Speed Racer competitions. All the others would die or get their car mangled in the beginning of the race.

Rogue Jedi
Well, this race is a huge loop around Houston, 5 circuits, it's essentially a big ass NASCAR track. Here's how I see each driver:

Fox (Wanted): With her heart beating fast panic attack thing, her already mad driving skills place her in league with Rex, Frank and Speed.

Frank Martin (The Transporter): Do I really need to say anything?

Speed Racer: Same as Frank

Rex Racer: Same as Speed

Cole Trickle (Days of Thunder): Bit of a sleeper here, he's more skilled than Bobby, but not as reckless.

Ricky Bobby (Talladega Nights): With Cal at his back, doing shake and bake, he can pass anyone.

Jean Girard (Talladega Nights): He made one NASCAR impossible to pass, all the while sipping his gay coffee.

Mad Max: Definitely the one who will deal the most damage

Dom Toretto (Fast and Furious): He displayed skills in the last Fast and furious movie that places him at say, a level 8 if Frank is a 10.

Memphis Raines (Gone in 60 Seconds): Long shot, but his escape from the law was impressive.

Top 4, in no particular order: Fox, Speed, Rex, Frank.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.