Black Lantern Thanos vs. JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Okay, say that a Black Lantern ring brings Thanos back to life, can a Big 7 JLA team defeat him?

Omega Vision
Black Lanterns are impossible to defeat without plot devices or plot device powers.

Endless Mike
You sure the JLA couldn't pull something out? Batman can have a day of prep if you want.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Endless Mike
You sure the JLA couldn't pull something out? Batman can have a day of prep if you want.
With a day of prep? Sure. They'd just ring up Dawn Granger and just by being near Thanos she'd destroy him.

Parmaniac
Only emotion causing Artefacts, multi light/white light powers or the combo of Compassion and another emotion can f@ck with BLs

Omega Vision
Yeah if Batman has the Psycho Pirate's Medusa Mask he could do it.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Yeah if Batman has the Psycho Pirate's Medusa Mask he could do it.

Even I could do it with Psycho Pirates mask

JakeTheBank
WW's lasso could reduce him to ash at least temporarily.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
WW's lasso could reduce him to ash at least temporarily.
That's true. Forgot about the lasso.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Even I could do it with Psycho Pirates mask
But it wouldn't be nearly as badass. Everything's better with Batman.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Endless Mike
You sure the JLA couldn't pull something out? Batman can have a day of prep if you want. again with the one day prep for bats or 1 day prep for reed richards then they win no matter who the enemy is. i mean come on the prep thing is a little to easy sometimes. to be honest it shouldnt be allowed cause none of us know what would actually happen.

comic book stories arent meant to be one page long ok reed gets a day of prep ok bam galactus is done for the end. i mean it takes the fun out of figuring out and explaining of what would actually happen

xJLxKing
Yeah if Batman has the Psycho Pirate's Medusa Mask he could do it. That's Temp only

Bouboumaster
Thanos doesn't need the ring to kick they're ass

BattleMage
He doesn't need a black ring to beat the jla.

Parmaniac
But it wouldn't be nearly as badass. Everything's better with Batman.

You obviously never seen me an a Batman outfit http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/batman.gif

Blanket
Isn't Thanos assumed Abstract level by now?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Blanket
Isn't Thanos assumed Abstract level by now?
Abstract? I haven't really kept up to date with him after Annihilation but I don't think he's abstract. And if he was this is Thanos' body with a BL ring, not most current Thanos.

Mindset
Thanos has a black rob.

He is = to death.

Blanket
Abstract? I haven't really kept up to date with him after Annihilation but I don't think he's abstract. And if he was this is Thanos' body with a BL ring, not most current Thanos. How is it not current Thanos when Current Thanos is the only one who's dead (OP)?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Mindset
Thanos has a black rob.

He is = to death. Black rob, is that his african mate ?

Blanket
Originally posted by Nihilist
Black rob, is that his african mate ? laughing out loud

Mindset
Originally posted by Nihilist
Black rob, is that his african mate ? http://www.ttmg.org/videos/tlogan/tn/blackrob.jpg

Nihilist
Originally posted by Mindset
http://www.ttmg.org/videos/tlogan/tn/blackrob.jpg laughing out loud

Omega Vision
How is it not current Thanos when Current Thanos is the only one who's dead (OP)?
Thanos who died in Annihilation. I don't think the upgrades that came after would apply to his corpse.

Blanket
'Bring back to life'

Omega Vision
'Bring back to life'
From how I read the OP its Thanos' body after Annihilation brought back by a BL ring standard procedure.

Blanket
From how I read it, it's how I already said it was.

Mindset
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.