Silver Surfer and Thor vs Cyborg Superman and Sinestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Which duo wins?

JakeTheBank
Does Henshaw have his rings?

quanchi112
Team 1 win, hard.

BattleMage
Damn good matchup.....But Team 1 due to there power not running out.

xJLxKing
All depends whether or not Cyborg has rings

Warlord
^
true

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
All depends whether or not Cyborg has rings Not at all. They lose with or without the rings. If he isn't listed with the rings why would you assume he gets them anyway?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Not at all. They lose with or without the rings. If he isn't listed with the rings why would you assume he gets them anyway?
I can assume whatever I want.

You are wrong. It matter if Cyborg has rings or not. Huge difference, one I am not willing to explain to you why. I need not explain logic to trolls

quanchi112
I can assume whatever I want.

You are wrong. It matter if Cyborg has rings or not. Huge difference, one I am not willing to explain to you why. I need not explain logic to trolls This is what makes you a troll. I assume Thor has the belt of strength considering he can summon it whenever he wants. This makes him twice as strong.

He beat up Superman and then was trashed by three k-nians. Big whoop.

He doesn't have the rings, sport.

Nihilist
Team 1 wins, even if Hank does or doesnt have the rings.

xJLxKing
This is what makes you a troll. I assume Thor has the belt of strength considering he can summon it whenever he wants. This makes him twice as strong.

He beat up Superman and then was trashed by three k-nians. Big whoop.

He doesn't have the rings, sport.
Good for your idiotic assumptions. To be honest, I really don't care what your opinion, or assumptions are. Clearly, you don't know common sense. It's something you lack

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Nihilist

quanchi112
Good for your idiotic assumptions. To be honest, I really don't care what your opinion, or assumptions are. Clearly, you don't know common sense. It's something you lack Again, you just assuming someone has something outside normal tech or within their abilities is trolling. It's basically you admitting I don't care what the op states or the rules I will do what I want. I am glad you at least admitted it.

Blanket
Surfer via combo to KO principle.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Blanket
Surfer via combo to KO principle.

laughing

I get it...

But yeah, I'd lean towards Team 1 anyway, but Henshaw with rings is completely different from Henshaw without.

iceman24567
Henshaw with rings would beat most herald level guys and easily at that.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by iceman24567

thumb up

WhiteWitchKing

Yeah, "most" herald level guys. But he ain't beating Surfer. Thor kills Sinestro.

Team 1.

RedMage86
Sinestro would beat Thor
But without his rings Henshaw cant take Surfer

Team 1 wins 6-7/10 IMO

galactusischere
Thor and Surfer FTW

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Nihilist

RedMage86
If Hank has rings then team 2 would win

quanchi112
Originally posted by RedMage86
If Hank has rings then team 2 would win Thor would definitely beat Hank senseless at his best with or without the rings.

RedMage86
Thor would definitely beat Hank senseless at his best with or without the rings. Fanboy alert

JakeTheBank
Thor would definitely beat Hank senseless at his best with or without the rings.

He could beat him, sure, but with a multitude of power rings at Henshaw's disposal, Thor would be hard pressed to do so.

quanchi112
Originally posted by RedMage86
Fanboy alert Bye bye.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
He could beat him, sure, but with a multitude of power rings at Henshaw's disposal, Thor would be hard pressed to do so. Why couldn't he? Thor has far more impressive showings than beating down superman.

JakeTheBank
Why couldn't he? Thor has far more impressive showings than beating down superman.

Anyone who thinks that Thor would have an easy time beating down Supes or vice versa isn't doing either character justice. Personally, I think that Thor's versatility and power should give him a slight majority against Superman, but I'm not of the opinion that Thor could just do away with Superman, much less his Cyborg counterpart.

Giving Henshaw Oan/Qwardian rings, like others have said (and like I found out during the ongoing tournament) puts him beyond most high heralds and makes him more than match for nearly all of them, Thor included.

quanchi112
Anyone who thinks that Thor would have an easy time beating down Supes or vice versa isn't doing either character justice. Personally, I think that Thor's versatility and power should give him a slight majority against Superman, but I'm not of the opinion that Thor could just do away with Superman, much less his Cyborg counterpart.

Giving Henshaw Oan/Qwardian rings, like others have said (and like I found out during the ongoing tournament) puts him beyond most high heralds and makes him more than match for nearly all of them, Thor included. We later saw henshaw dealt with. My point is Thor's best showings are a lot better than beating the stuffing out of superman. Thor assraping the Surfer and warlock comes to mind. This also took place after he went through Brb and Surfer once already.

If Thor goes all out and doesn't hold back he breaks off his limbs.

carver9

Giving Henshaw Oan/Qwardian rings, like others have said (and like I found out during the ongoing tournament) puts him beyond most high heralds and makes him more than match for nearly all of them, Thor included.

I agree with this but some of thor showings put him above mostly ALL of the high heralds. Especially his showings against Celestials without an amp and the damage that he takes while fighting them and still standing on both feet.

carver9
We later saw henshaw dealt with. My point is Thor's best showings are a lot better than beating the stuffing out of superman. Thor assraping the Surfer and warlock comes to mind. This also took place after he went through Brb and Surfer once already.

If Thor goes all out and doesn't hold back he breaks off his limbs.

LOL, I agree with this also. Thor is in his own league when he take the gloves off. To many people cant do the things that Thor can do when he is pissed (defeating a basically making galactus flee with pure power alone).

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
LOL, I agree with this also. Thor is in his own league when he take the gloves off. To many people cant do the things that Thor can do when he is pissed (defeating a basically making galactus flee with pure power alone). Yeah, beating down Superman is impressive but when you look at Thor's best it's small time.

iceman24567

Giving Henshaw Oan/Qwardian rings, like others have said (and like I found out during the ongoing tournament) puts him beyond most high heralds and makes him more than match for nearly all of them, Thor included. Pretty much it would take a little too much to put Henshaw down for the count.

quanchi112
Pretty much it would take a little too much to put Henshaw down for the count. Thor's power would wreck him. We've seen it wreck/injure/damage characters a lot higher up on the food chain than Henshaw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.