Punisher vs Ras Al Ghul h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadline
Punisher vs Ras Al Ghul h2h. Punisher stomps a mudhole in his arse.

Battlehammer
who is Ras?

Deadline
Ive done an edit.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Deadline
Ive done an edit.
How did you edit the thread it self? I never new you could do that.

Deadline
Click edit twice.

Battlehammer
Click edit twice.
wow thanks I never new that.

as for the thread Punisher current a supernatural monster, be hard to even put him down especially for a human.

Deadline
Originally posted by Battlehammer

as for the thread Punisher current a supernatural monster, be hard to even put him down especially for a human.

edit opps i mean DR Punisher.

Battlehammer
edit opps i mean DR Punisher.
oh dark reign Punisher interesting.

Kazenji
Ive done an edit.

Don't know how you manage to do it

when i click twice i get that thing about getting in contact with the admin.

Omega Vision
If R'as is shirtless Punisher goes down hard, shirtless R'as can stalemate shirtless Batman who's>>>>>>God.

But seriously R'as would take a majority.

Deadline
Originally posted by Omega Vision
If R'as is shirtless Punisher goes down hard, shirtless R'as can stalemate shirtless Batman who's>>>>>>God.

But seriously R'as would take a majority.

One good showing against Batman doesnt give him the win. Hes been beaten by Nightwing and owned by Batman in two panels edit not two panles but Bats basically owned him.

Punisher kicks crap out of Ras.

Omega Vision
One good showing against Batman doesnt give him the win. Hes been beaten by Nightwing and owned by Batman in two panels edit not two panles but Bats basically owned him.

Punisher kicks crap out of Ras.
Nightwing would own Punisher in h/h.

Deadline
Nightwing would own Punisher in h/h.

No Pun would kick his arse. See Puns last fight with DD and DR Punisher is even better than . He held his own gainst Daken with a broken Fing leg etc etc. NW gets stomped.

Battlehammer
No Pun would kick his arse. See Puns last fight with DD and DR Punisher is even better than . He held his own gainst Daken with a broken Fing leg etc etc. NW gets stomped.
NW would not get stomp by Punisher.

DD last fight? you mean when Punisher tackle him out the window? DR Punisher is not better in h2h combat then he was. Daken allso cutt him into pieces and killed him that hardly means he going to pwn NW.

also isent it against the rules to knowing create a spite thread?

come on now,

Deadline
NW would not get stomp by Punisher.

Maybe not stomped but he would get beaten up badly and lose.

DD last fight? you mean when Punisher tackle him out the window?

No. The last fight in DD vs Punisher.

DR Punisher is not better in h2h combat then he was.

Yes he most defintely is.

Daken allso cutt him into pieces and killed him that hardly means he going to pwn NW.

Jesus Christ Battlehammer. Before Pun fought Daken he had a broken leg and was tired and wounded from fighting The Hoods goons. He then held his own against a superhuman martial artist with a HF. Yes to be quite honest it would show that NW is going to get ****ed up.

also isent it against the rules to knowing create a spite thread?

come on now,

Look I dont want any trouble but I do know what im talking about. I dont just read DR Punisher but Punisher comic from all eras and ive read them recently to so I know what im talking about.

Battlehammer
Maybe not stomped but he would get beaten up badly and lose.

I think your overrating Punisher to say the NW gets beat badly.

No. The last fight in DD vs Punisher.

You mean the same series in which Punisher got beat on by Punisher issue after issue? I dont think thats the best form of evidence for your arguement.

Yes he most defintely is.

No it not, he did not display any real h2h feats through out the run.

Jesus Christ Battlehammer. Before Pun fought Daken he had a broken leg and was tired and wounded from fighting The Hoods goons. He then held his own against a superhuman martial artist with a HF. Yes to be quite honest it would show that NW is going to get ****ed up.

First off come on now it was his death you think there going to not up punisher for that issue? Punisher did much better then he should have and lot of that had to due to the fact he was being killed so they made him go out on a veyr high note. Even still Daken toyed with him and yes Punisher did very good, but it not like NW does not posses high end feats. This one feat in which Punisher gets killed does not mean he beats NW let a lone badly.

Look I dont want any trouble but I do know what im talking about. I dont just read DR Punisher but Punisher comic from all eras and ive read them recently to so I know what im talking about.
What does this have to do with you making a spite thread?

Also I read Punisher as well, I have all his first two volumes completely and almost have all his other issues I am missing a few, but most of the issue I am missing I have DL on my com.

Omega Vision

Nightwing has "held his own" against guys in Daken's weight-class and he's survived fights with guys way out of Punisher's league. Any fight where Punisher gives Daredevil trouble is crap, Punisher is maybe close to Black Canary's level as far as pure hand to hand is concerned.

Deadline

No it not, he did not display any real h2h feats through out the run.

This shows you clearly dont know what you're talking about.

Nightwing has "held his own" against guys in Daken's weight-class

Oh really? Did he have a broken leg? Was he tired and bleeding?

and he's survived fights with guys way out of Punisher's league.

Except your next post shows you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Any fight where Punisher gives Daredevil trouble is crap, Punisher is maybe close to Black Canary's level as far as pure hand to hand is concerned.

Oh really so why has he done it lots of times then? I'll educate you when I create the Punisher respect thread.

Battlehammer
This shows you clearly dont know what you're talking about.

really when did he show real h2h feat verse quality opponent? who was this opponent?

Deadline
really when did he show real h2h feat verse quality opponent? who was this opponent?

Whats the point? All your going to do is start making excuses as to why the feat wasn't valid.

BruceSkywalker
Ra's ftw

Battlehammer
Whats the point? All your going to do is start making excuses as to why the feat wasn't valid.
Not at all. I really like to know what these feats are. You seem to be vastly overrating Punisher. Thinking he gunna stomp on NW and all. I read pretty much all of DR he showed nothing that would all of a sudden make him able to beat NW into the ground. He may beat NW, but stomping him badly is not going to happen.

Deadline
Not at all. I really like to know what these feats are. You seem to be vastly overrating Punisher. Thinking he gunna stomp on NW and all. I read pretty much all of DR he showed nothing that would all of a sudden make him able to beat NW into the ground. He may beat NW, but stomping him badly is not going to happen.

Im not going to waste my time. You've already started making your usual excsue with his fight with Daken. The usual he was toying with him excuse. If all fails just state he was toying with him.

I like to know as well becuas eyou brought up Punisher last fight with DD and yet during that run Punisher was getting beat on by DD through out it.

I can see why you might say that but you didn't read it properly.

Also there last fight took mostly off pannel and even the scan you posted in the respect thread only has them blocking eachother punches, but you say Punisher beat him down in your recap of it.

I said he beat him badly and it didn't take happen mostly off panel, again showing you don't know waht you're talking about.

Punishers last fight with DD. DD would have probably won but Frank really ****ed him up.

Punishers last fight with DD

Dammit was supposed to go earlier on but I missed it now the organization of the thread is messed up **** durhulk

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6821/daredevilvspunisher6057ib1.th.jpg
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/5804/daredevilvspunisher6069la3.th.jpg
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8384/daredevilvspunisher6074jr2.th.jpg
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/7935/daredevilvspunisher6089cw0.th.jpg
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/2938/daredevilvspunisher6116mz5.th.jpg
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3186/daredevilvspunisher6120kb9.th.jpg
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8446/daredevilvspunisher6139oj7.th.jpg

Battlehammer
Im not going to waste my time. You've already started making your usual excsue with his fight with Daken. The usual he was toying with him excuse. If all fails just state he was toying with him.

He was, Daken gets cocky he dident even uses his pheramones. But that does not take away from the impressiveness of the feat. It was extremely good feat and not surprizing given the fact he was his death. Though that feat alone does not make him able to stomp all over NW. We never rely on single feats as the end all be all. Show Punisher crazy ass damage soak.

I can see why you might say that but you didn't read it properly.

I said he beat him badly and it didn't take happen mostly off panel, again showing you don't know waht you're talking about.
I eidted that almost right away how the hell did you quote it. I messed up I was thinking of another event and the scans in the respect thread dident work at first except the first one for some reason.

Yea Punisher was on the losing end. I dont know what I am talking about? So tell us all how did Punisher fair in there other scuffles through out the arc? I notice you left out he got beat on through out the series....interesting no?

Deadline
He was, Daken gets cocky he dident even uses his pheramones. But that does not take away from the impressiveness of the feat. It was extremely good feat and not surprizing given the fact he was his death. Though that feat alone does not make him able to stomp all over NW. We never rely on single feats as the end all be all. Show Punisher crazy ass damage soak.

Except thats not what im doing. Im just pointing that out as one of his most impressive feats. He also stalemated Kraven after going through a gauntlet of metahumans. Before the fight started he had blacked out because he took damage from two supervillains that burnt through his kevlar.

Yea Punisher was on the losing end.

Ok so were going to ignore the fact that it was a close fight and DD got badly beaten up?

I dont know what I am talking about? So tell us all how did Punisher fair in there other scuffles through out the arc? I notice you left out he got beat on through out the series....interesting no?

No I didn't leave it out I said you misinterpreted it.

Fight 1. DD was dancing around Punisher but his punches werent really doing anything. At the end of the fight DD got rocked by a punch from Punisher that stunned him and made him drop his baton. I doeanst prove anything because Punisher stated that he could take the punches and they werent really doing anything. Punishers one punch did more than what DD did combined.

Fight 2. DD was restraining Punisher but it doesnt prove anything because the fight was broken up.

Fight 3. That was embarrasing for Pun but the fight never finished. Eventhough pun got knocked to the ground Punisher has been knocked to the ground before and still beaten DD.

All the series proved was that if DD and Pun got into a fight Pun would get hit more but if the fight wasn't interrupted it would close. However DR Pun is better than that.

iceman24567
Nightwing would beat Punisher in h2h for a majority current Grayson would stomp him with that being said Ras is somewhat of a martial arts master himself with hundreds of years to practice erm

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nightwing would beat Punisher in h2h for a majority current Grayson would stomp him with that being said Ras is somewhat of a martial arts master himself with hundreds of years to practice erm

ITA

Eternal Idol
The Punisher ftw.

Deadline
Nightwing would beat Punisher in h2h for a majority current Grayson would stomp him

Prove it.

with that being said Ras is somewhat of a martial arts master himself with hundreds of years to practice erm

Which don't neccsarily mean shit at all. Hercules for example.

iceman24567
Prove it.

Which don't neccsarily mean shit at all. Hercules for example. Hercules for example? laughing priceless no expression

Deadline
Hercules for example? laughing priceless no expression

Um the point is hes not better at martial arts than alot of street levelers. Duh....

iceman24567
Um the point is hes not better at martial arts than alot of street levelers. Duh.... Hes close to them is the point a then theirs his almost superman agility along with his peak human stats. Punisher has what on him? damage soak not against current Grayson roll eyes (sarcastic)
edit i think you meant Ras so whatever

Deadline
Hes close to them is the point a then theirs his almost superman agility along with his peak human stats.

Duh, thats not the point at all. With that much experience he should be much better. Which is the point im making experience dont mean shit sometimes.

Hercules has more experience than Ras and he isn't even better than them, so pointing out that somebody who has even less experience than Hercules doesn't prove anything.

Punisher has what on him? damage soak not against current Grayson roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah that and fighting skill.

iceman24567
I don't think Ras is that good actually he's somewhat of martial arts master Punisher probably could take him Nightwing on the other hand should beat both.

Deadline
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=401966&pagenumber=2

iceman24567
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=401966&pagenumber=2 erm

Parmaniac
laughing

Deadline
Im wondering whats so funny? Oh I get it he doesn't want to click on the thread.....yeah hilarious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.