What Would You do in each of these Situations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
1. You come from work and is walking to your car,then you realized you locked your key in the car, you proceed to break the window after it is broken you realize OMG this is not my car! its some one else with the same car you have. the owner sees you and calls police. when they come they see you with the broken car window and the hammer in your hand.

2. your trapped on an island with food to last 2 days and they might realize your missing after 3. with this guy http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/776.jpg you take a walk around the island to see iits safe. when you come back you find theres no food left at all

4. a building is on fire your on the first floor, a Huge fat kid ran first and got stuck in the door trapping everyone inside.

5. Lets say something will happen in 2010 (pretending) what would you do

WickedDynamite
1. Triple A

2. Too bad...that's my lesson for been stupid and leave my rations alone. Can't trust anyone and it would be stupid to take walks. First thing you do...build a spear to defend and protect yourself (maybe even hunting) Forget building a hut...in my island Gilligan dies.

3. You can't count!

4. Push him aside.

5. A lot things will happen in 2010...some personal and some out of my reach...you deal with them as they come.

Bicnarok

inimalist
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
1. You come from work and is walking to your car,then you realized you locked your key in the car, you proceed to break the window after it is broken you realize OMG this is not my car! its some one else with the same car you have. the owner sees you and calls police. when they come they see you with the broken car window and the hammer in your hand.

explain the situation and pay the repairs. Your car being in the same lot with your keys locked in it would be a fairly convincing alibi

2. your trapped on an island with food to last 2 days and they might realize your missing after 3. with this guy http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/776.jpg you take a walk around the island to see iits safe. when you come back you find theres no food left at all

find more food?

4. a building is on fire your on the first floor, a Huge fat kid ran first and got stuck in the door trapping everyone inside.

if all else fails, go through the wall beside the door frame

2010 is a myth propogated to keep people controlled

Symmetric Chaos

What?

Colossus-Big C
lets say all those disasters people think will happen, had proof of it. what would you do

WickedDynamite
Disasters happen all the time.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Disasters happen all the time. World ending kinds

WickedDynamite
Such as Global Warming? NAH!

Al Gore sucks...

jinXed by JaNx
Get a harpoon and put the beached whale out of it;s misery. Thats the first thing.

Secondly.. Nuke the site and leave for orbit "Ripely"

Bicnarok
World ending kinds

Maybe the thread starter is referring to 2012, the mayan calender and all that.

Even so if the worlds going to end, asking the question "what would you do" seems rather odd seeing as "dieing" would seem the obvious answer.

§P0oONY

5. Lets say something will happen in 2010 (pretending) what would you do 1. I have no idea how one would be stupid enough to lock their key in the car... Let alone break into an incorrect car...

2. I'd look for more food and water, and if that was unsuccessful I guess I'd die of dehydration.

3. I'd buy an ice pick and use that.

4. Erm, help him through? if that fails I'd use a window.

5. What? Shush idiot.

Symmetric Chaos

I figure that with the hammer I could take out the guy before he calls the cops.

Sacrifice myself as his food source.

Carve his body open and hide inside, hoping that the fire won't be able to see me.

I would ask where question #3 is.

Wild Shadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.