cw anakin and cw ashoka tano vs cw obey wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

onokin tano
im thinking team anakin and ashoka

Evilbigfoot
Do you mean Obi-Wan? Obviously Anakin and Ashoka would beat him.

onokin tano
yeah obi wan

Lord Lucien
Anakin didn't like to Obey Wan.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Anakin didn't like to Obey Wan.

Damnit, you stole my line!

Jamefril
Originally posted by Evilbigfoot
Do you mean Obi-Wan? Obviously Anakin and Ashoka would beat him.

LIES!!! Obi-Wan would make them both look like the padawans they are!

truejedi
Obi-Wan. Do we know yet what happened to AShoka?

Darth Truculent
I think she got poisoned. Not sure, but that's what I read on wiki.

KingD19
What are we talking about with Ashoka? The only time I saw her sick/poisoned was when she caught that weird virus.

truejedi
yeah, just wondering how she died, because she obviously had to sometime prior to LOE. Now, how does this work with the Clone Wars novels? Does she die, or exist in Cestus Deception? Or in..... Crap... the other one, with Dooku.... Someone help me....

Where is she in the timeline basically? and how does she die?

mattatom
Dark Rendezvouz?

truejedi
yessir

mattatom
Oh and to date in the CW cartoons, she isn't dead yet.

onokin tano
my best gust is shes offed by dooku it only makes sence maul killed qui gon , vader killed obi wan , count kills ashoka

Samurai100
How does that only make sense?

Lord Lucien
Yeah that's... that's terrible sense.

Slash_KMC
I just spent 5 whole confusing minutes staring at that and I've come to the conclusion that you stole 5 of my lifes minutes...

Maester_yoda
Originally posted by onokin tano
my best gust is shes offed by dooku it only makes sence maul killed qui gon , vader killed obi wan , count kills ashoka

what is wrong with you? no one can understand you and when they do you make no sense whatsoever. Please stop doing whatever it is you are doing

REXXXX
Please stop bashing the new member. If you think the poster's posts are nonsensical (which they are rather hard to understand), just ignore them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.