Komugi Nakahara vs. Mai Tokiha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bro SMASH
Komugi Nakahara, the protagonist of the OVA series Nurse Witch Komugi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qFc5ag6hUs

vs.

Mai Tokiha, the protagonist of the anime and manga series My-HiME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHmG4MVDATs&feature=PlayList&p=D6A8E77BB28E837F&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=21

Who would win out of these two magical girls?

chilled monkey
Nurse Witch Komugi was a bit silly, but it was funny.

I'd say Komugi wins this one.

StyleTime
Man, I never thought I'd actually see a thread with My-Hime characters. Then again, I never thought I'd see a thread with Pretty Cure characters but someone made one a while back.

Anyways, I know a lot about Mai, but I know nothing about Komugi. What are her abilities?

Bro SMASH
Well I just asked somebody who know about Komugi more than me and here's a list of some of her abilities:

-She can transform into a magical girl (of course).
-She can summon giant medical tools to aid her in battle, i.e. her magical syringe and scapel.
-Her special attack is the "Medical Shower", which is used to heal people of sickness, viruses, and other bad things.

She is also shown to copy other people (like the Gatchaman team once). I'm pretty sure there's more.

chilled monkey
Komugi can also fly using her giant syringe.

Endless Mike
Can she survive an attack fast and powerful enough to take out a satellite from orbit?

StyleTime
I've got to go with Endless Mike here. If that's the extent of Komugi's abilities, she is going to lose to Mai.

I'm sure she's got more, but what you all just mentioned won't help her much. Does she have any attacks of note? How durable is she? How fast? These are more the questions I sought answers for. Perhaps I am at fault for not being clearer.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by StyleTime
I've got to go with Endless Mike here. If that's the extent of Komugi's abilities, she is going to lose to Mai.

I'm sure she's got more, but what you all just mentioned won't help her much. Does she have any attacks of note? How durable is she? How fast? These are more the questions I sought answers for. Perhaps I am at fault for not being clearer.

Oh no, you're perfectly clear. I apologise for not being able to answer better. It's just that I don't remember much about the show.

The thing is that Nurse Witch Komugi is essentially a parody series (apparently the last episode was more serious, but I haven't seen that so I can't comment). It's like putting someone in a fight with Bugs Bunny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.