Ladies, what helps you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WhiskeyGirl
So, I have my monthly visitor (Joy!).

I've noticed that, the older I get, the worse my periods are. I have terrible backaches, cramps so bad I want to vomit, migraines, and my breasts feel like cement blocks.

From 13-18 it wasn't that bad. But the past 2-3 years they've been getting worse.

So I was wondering what you do to help relieve the aches. I've tried Midol and Heating pads, neither seem to work sad

BackFire
Sleep.

Mairuzu
Weed.

Tired-Hiker
Sleeweed.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by WhiskeyGirl

I've noticed that, the older I get, the worse my periods are. I have terrible backaches, cramps so bad I want to vomit, migraines, and my breasts feel like cement blocks.

From 13-18 it wasn't that bad. But the past 2-3 years they've been getting worse.

So I was wondering what you do to help relieve the aches. I've tried Midol and Heating pads, neither seem to work sad
drink some sprite or ginger ale then take a nap
if that doesnt work, take a nice hot bath
and if that doesnt work, buy some Naproxen

§P0oONY
Sex with me naughty

(I'm going to hell)

LanceWindu

WhiskeyGirl

Selphie
Doing whatever relaxes you the most, maybe do some stretching, drink lots of water

BackFire
Sleep.

Selphie
Weed. awebrow

That ACDC Chick
or there's hot tea

AbnormalButSane

Have you tried the Pill? It's suppose to help alleviate the pain associated with menstruation.

Rogue Jedi
Alcohol.

Mairuzu
Weed is all you need. If you fail to take my advice well you just simply fail.

Don't get caught and raped in the process.

WhiskeyGirl
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Have you tried the Pill? It's suppose to help alleviate the pain associated with menstruation.

Actually I'm on the pill for that very reason, it's total BS they don't help at all.

Drugs are bad Mkay

Mairuzu
You took midol...

WhiskeyGirl
Midol isn't a bad drug. Its like Tylenol

Mairuzu
Marijuana isn't a bad drug. Tylenol is more dangerous. You can even overdose on tylenol. Do you hate your liver or what?

Looking at your sig.. I'm already judging you.

WhiskeyGirl
I love my liver! We're best friends. happy

And I say Pot is bad because it's illegal. I'm not going to jail for weed.

Mairuzu
Well I say you deserve your vomity crampful period

WhiskeyGirl
And I say you're a total brat. happy

Nice talking to ya wave

Mairuzu
I so am.

I hated talking to you.

WhiskeyGirl
I could say something nasty to you. But I know that you'd feed on that so go away and suck on your bong wave

Mairuzu
My bubbler actually. You were close though. I just bought this shit too.

The Pict
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Well I say you deserve your vomity crampful period

That time of month?

Mairuzu
You're absolutely right Pict.

AbnormalButSane
Actually I'm on the pill for that very reason, it's total BS they don't help at all.

Drugs are bad Mkay

Hysterectomy?

That's the only other thing I know.

Rogue Jedi
Ew. I mean ouch.

Ms Chelle
As some have mentioned and a couple more:
-Exercise.
-Stretches/Yoga.
-Back massages.
-Drinking lots of fluids with little to no caffine, salt, sugar and dairy.
-Hot bath/shower.
-Midol, pamprin, ibuprofen, naproxen, ect..
-Herbal teas like something with ginger in it. Also any tea including juniper berry or raspberry leaf as it helps with cramps and moodiness.
-Pineapple juice has an enzyme that relaxes muscles therefor relaxing the cramps.
-Calcium, Zinc and vitamin b are all good for helping to reduce cramps.
-Sex or masturbating. There are clean ways of doing this during your cycle. Having an orgasm relieves cramps.
-Dark Chocolate. 70% or higher.
-Rest/sleep

..And yes birth control pills do help in most cases. It isn't 'BS'. If yours aren't helping then maybe you are on the wrong ones. Talk to your doctor about it.

-All else fails there is weed.

dadudemon

If you've had any children, try an IUD. It not only reduces all symptoms for many women, it even can stop bleeding altogether, for some. It took my wife about 2-3 months before her body fully settled in with it, but, now, she never has problems with that time of the month. Never bleeds. It was seriously like night and day. And, I must say, it's awesome.

Another option is getting preggers.

Then, there's the worst option which is a partial hysterectomy (leave the ovaries and cervix, dudette.)

Kelly_Bean

I'm on birth control so I guess mine are less shitty as they could be. I always like to take a hot shower and let the water run over my lower back or a hot bath (with or without some nice epsom salt in it) is always good.

WhiskeyGirl
Originally posted by dadudemon
If you've had any children, try an IUD. It not only reduces all symptoms for many women, it even can stop bleeding altogether, for some. It took my wife about 2-3 months before her body fully settled in with it, but, now, she never has problems with that time of the month. Never bleeds. It was seriously like night and day. And, I must say, it's awesome.

Another option is getting preggers.

Then, there's the worst option which is a partial hysterectomy (leave the ovaries and cervix, dudette.)

I haven't had any children yet, but I plan to, so I'm not going to get a hysterectomy. And I would love to get preggers...too bad it takes two to tango roll eyes (sarcastic)

WickedDynamite
Chocolate!

(reads thread more carefully....oops...nvm)

Earthlover
try advil then go laydown and place a heating pad on your stomic, after your nap drink some "sprit" or "seirra mist" this helps me alot. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.