X-man Vs. The Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
X-man takes on a non jobbing Apoc.
FIght to the death.
CIS and PIS are off.

Who wins??

RedMage86
Current Xman from Dark Xmen would slaughter Apoc

galactusischere
Originally posted by RedMage86
Current Xman from Dark Xmen would slaughter Apoc

How so?

RedMage86
Originally posted by galactusischere
How so? He could just drag him into the astral plane and have his way with him there

Plus Apoc cant fight him physically since Nate can turn into a mass of energy

Or he could just throw a table at him =P

galactusischere
He could just drag him into the astral plane and have his way with him there

Plus Apoc cant fight him physically since Nate can turn into a mass of energy

Or he could just throw a table at him =P

Of course the table would surely kill or atleast KO Apoc. laughing out loud
But seriously Apoc has telepathy on a higher level than Xavier(just like Nate).

Apoc also complete control over hes molecules, so he might be able to turn himself into something that can devour energy. and Nur also has the ability to merge hes body with others.

RedMage86
Of course the table would surely kill or atleast KO Apoc. laughing out loud
But seriously Apoc has telepathy on a higher level than Xavier(just like Nate).

Apoc also complete control over hes molecules, so he might be able to turn himself into something that can devour energy. and Nur also has the ability to merge hes body with others. I'm not sure if he can something that devours energy And Nate can revert back to physical form at will also, with this now, I think Nate might be one of the most powerful non god heroes in Marvel U right now. I think higher level of TP would give him the win and if the fight takes place in the Astral plane then Apoc is gonna be f*cked

galactusischere
I'm not sure if he can something that devours energy And Nate can revert back to physical form at will also, with this now, I think Nate might be one of the most powerful non god heroes in Marvel U right now. I think higher level of TP would give him the win and if the fight takes place in the Astral plane then Apoc is gonna be f*cked

Apoc has turned hes body into functioning weapons and different kinds of metals before.

Also what about teleportation, telekenisis, size, strenght, and shields? Apoc can use hes genius intellect to come up with some clever strategy perhaps?

RedMage86
Apoc has turned hes body into functioning weapons and different kinds of metals before.

Also what about teleportation, telekenisis, size, strenght, and shields? Apoc can use hes genius intellect to come up with some clever strategy perhaps? Weapons yeah, but sort of weapon can devour energy? If he can do it, it would certainly help, but since Nate can just turn back into a physical being again he can get around it

I don't think physical power would help much, if he manages to damage Nate he can just turn into energy and back healing himself

Shields wouldn't help since Nate wouldn't be attack him physically either

galactusischere
Weapons yeah, but sort of weapon can devour energy? If he can do it, it would certainly help, but since Nate can just turn back into a physical being again he can get around it

I don't think physical power would help much, if he manages to damage Nate he can just turn into energy and back healing himself

Shields wouldn't help since Nate wouldn't be attack him physically either

So Nate's superior telepathy here, seals the deal? Fair enough.

RedMage86
So Nate's superior telepathy here, seals the deal? Fair enough. I think its between that and the fact that Apoc has few means of offense

id369
It' Nate superior and raw psi that Poccy has to deal with. The guy can level an entire continent in his sleep. How does Poccy plan to deal with that kind of power?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.