ashoka tano overpowered

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

onokin tano
ashoka tano holds off genral he kills adi galli in secounds and give obi wan difficulty . she holds off assaj while she gives anakin trouble and shes 14

Lord Lucien
Are you retarded, or something?

onokin tano
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Are you retarded, or something? why?

ares834
Originally posted by onokin tano
ashoka tano holds off genral he kills adi galli in secounds and give obi wan difficulty . she holds off assaj while she gives anakin trouble and shes 14
LOL! Wtf are you saying?

Slash_KMC
why?

Because you have no clue how to communicate properly.

Maester_yoda
why?

Because you sound like a retard and obviously have no clue what it means to form sentences properly.

mattatom
Ashhsoka Tano holds off General (Grievous?) hewho kills Adi Gallia in secounds and gives Obi-Wan difficulty. She holds off Assajj while she gives Anakin trouble and she's 14!

Fixed smile
So by your reasoning...
Tano>Grievous>Kenobi>Gallia>Ventress>Anakin?

onokin tano
Originally posted by mattatom
Fixed smile
So by your reasoning...
Tano>Grievous>Kenobi>Gallia>Ventress>Anakin? no im saying ahsoka is way too overpowered . and why are people calling me retarded sad

Red Nemesis
A certain level of maturity is expected...

omg I couldn't say that without laughing at myself. It is because you're an easy target (what with being 12 and all) and it is a lot easier to be an assclown to someone online than in person. In fact, it is kind of a requirement. So: Stay in school, play outside, accrue memories of a time interval greater than ten of your earth years, and come back when you're older. You'll be better equipped to handle the forum both emotionally and linguistically.

Maester_yoda
you just need to act more matured and not make stupid mistakes (either on purpose or intentionally)

aaaand come back after you know something about star wars. not just the clone wars tv show

onokin tano
umm i know more than just clone wars i spend hours on wookipedia and i have all six episodes kotr tfu kotf and liked star wars since i was 3 and how do i say this umm i go to a mental hospital so i havent been to school in 1 year

mattatom
That stops you using any punctuation at all, how? 'Hours on wookiepedia' I only consult that place if i'm desperate. Try using books.

Slash_KMC
Matt, that was just mean.

Onokin Tano fellow, listen to Nemesis, come back when you're older and more able, because these guys will take you apart for your utter lack of competence.

Red Nemesis
I almost started off with "these boards expect a basic level of competence"but then i remembered what it was like when I read DS. lol

but srsly we dnt really expect much it is just that this is one big be a jerk to each other (almost wrote jerkfest lolololol) ((im not using my backspace key anymoreso that explains most of this but not all)) and so it is mean to a not mean but unfair to allow someone unready for this kind of an aenfironment wow this is difficult to participate because it would only hurt them i wontder if the report button is till broken ?

do u see the point about competence that i made and am making there in the other thread?

Slash_KMC
I'm actually just wondering if your backspace key is broken or if it just shocks you when you touch it.

And yes, the Report Button is still decoration.

Red Nemesis
No i'm kind of using this an as an experiment to ty try to get faster ta at ti typing because when I try to b go because when I try to type faster (intentionally) I tense up and make a lot more mistakes now I'm using about the same speed as that but I've got to focus on getting this right the first time and (kind of) editing my sentences as I g g g g ggggg GO to make helpful mistakes our mr make helpful mistakes out of simple mistakes.

Autokrat
I can type at 70 WPM on average.

Yes, I spend far too much of my life typing.

Slash_KMC
I've been typing ever since I've been able to write.

Autokrat
When I was a kid my parents gave me this little word processor they had lying around. Been typing ever since.

Damn, that was back in the day when floppy disks were actually floppies, 32MB was incredible, VHS was the thing and walkmans were cool.

Slash_KMC
Aaaah yeah, the time before Windows. The time of MS-DOS.

And this game was the shit: http://www.pcper.com/images/reviews/532/wolf3d.jpg

Autokrat
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Aaaah yeah, the time before Windows. The time of MS-DOS.

And this game was the shit: http://www.pcper.com/images/reviews/532/wolf3d.jpg

My parents never let me play shooters... sad

Jamefril
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
A certain level of maturity is expected...

omg I couldn't say that without laughing at myself. It is because you're an easy target (what with being 12 and all) and it is a lot easier to be an assclown to someone online than in person. In fact, it is kind of a requirement. So: Stay in school, play outside, accrue memories of a time interval greater than ten of your earth years, and come back when you're older. You'll be better equipped to handle the forum both emotionally and linguistically.

I remember those days. When I would argue why canon was nessecary.
It took my awhile to catch-on and learn the rules of these forums. The forums can be a nasty place if you're not careful, I learned the hard way. Take Red's advice. Best there is, quite frankly. Either that or just read the posts and only post when you have sources besides Wookipedia. Its all in the best of intentions. Good luck. smile

Maester_yoda
/\

That game still is.....Wolfenstein for life

REXXXX
Next time I see a display like this, I am handing out warnings to all involved...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.