Thor, Silver Surfer, and Hulk vs Captain Marvel, Hal Jordan, and Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Thor without Odinforce. Classic Captain Marvel. Flash is Wally.

Which trio wins?

AsbestosFlaygon
This is one of the better fights I've seen lately.

I would give the slight edge to Team 1, due to versatility.
I would give the slight edge to Team 2, due to Flash.

blowup

Lord Feron
T1

IMO it doesn't really matter what happens on the ground. The fight that really matters is aerial combat between Thor,SS & Cap, Hal. Thor and SS won't make short work of t2 but will win after a good fight. Once that fight is over they can go after Flash.

but Flash is still a wild card if he gets the chance to speed amp his teammates.

Kris Blaze
Theoretically, Surfer should be able to help out Hulk in a manner of ways.

There will be no time for that in battle though, odds are that Hulk will be out of the fight -fast- which leaves 2 against 3. While the lunacy that Thor is actually not fast enough to keep up with Flash is a wild fanboy dream (I'll leave to Avlon, Pr and the other homosexuals biscuits), there is no room for debate that the Hulk could actually do something against Wally.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
While the lunacy that Thor is actually not fast enough to keep up with Flash is a wild fanboy dream that's not lunacy. that's fact.

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Theoretically, Surfer should be able to help out Hulk in a manner of ways.

There will be no time for that in battle though, odds are that Hulk will be out of the fight -fast- which leaves 2 against 3. While the lunacy that Thor is actually not fast enough to keep up with Flash is a wild fanboy dream (I'll leave to Avlon, Pr and the other homosexuals biscuits), there is no room for debate that the Hulk could actually do something against Wally.

you wish goldilocks.

Warlord
T2

galactusischere
Team one for a solid majority

snyper1982
Team 2. Easily.

manx422
t2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.