Kill Bill vol 3 (2014)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Dunno if this is worth making a thread over but found it interesing since Bill is dead, was on IMDB recently and found a page for a vol 3:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1521225/

Plus I found this on wiki:

WickedDynamite
BB will be around 16! The perfect age to be an assassin! Keep the news coming...

steverules_2
There's still another...4 years till we get this film so hopefully plenty of news will become available

S_D_J
Stranger things have happened

steverules_2
Like?

super pr*xy
first thing that came to mind was vernita green's daughter...

steverules_2
Yeah, I reckon she should hunt down the bride, would make for a good story, maybe the brides daughter will fight her

BruceSkywalker
I love Uma but right now I cannot foresee this.. But I will it in the capable hands of Quentin Tarantino and Uma Thurman to possibly come up iwith a good story to tell

Kovacs86
He's already said that the plan is to have Vernita Green's daughter seek revenge on the bride. It could be fun, but really I'd like Tarantino to try something new. Kill Bill was all very well, but he's done that. How about he tries to do another 'mature' film, a la Jackie Brown...

RussellBrooks
I don't like this idea. The franchise ended well, the story was well told. What more of a story do we need? I say leave it as it is, no need to ruin it. Uma's an excellent actress, why not have her in something else with Tarantino. I'll watch it anyways.

Tired-Hiker
I'm glad he's making another Kill Bill movie. And in my opinion, the franchise did not end well at all with a little girl left watching her mother die at the feet of her killer??? C'mon, of course there's going to be another one. Also, Julie Dreyfus's character was left with one arm, Daryl Hanna completely blind... there's plenty of reasons for another kill bill movie. I can't wait.

steverules_2
I loved Kill Bill Vol. 1, the sequel I thought was ok but nowhere near as good as the first, I'm hoping this one isn't going to be dissapointing

Kazenji
Originally posted by steverules_2
I loved Kill Bill Vol. 1, the sequel I thought was ok but nowhere near as good as the first, I'm hoping this one isn't going to be dissapointing

It was'nt a sequal......it was the rest of the movie.

steverules_2
I don't see anywhere that says Kill Bill vol. 2 isn't a sequel smile Plus it vol. 2 not vol. 1 part 2 so erm

steverules_2
Although Vol. 2 is the rest of the movie I still see it as a sequel, some people may see it different some people may not

§P0oONY
You know it's going to be good. Tarantino always pulls it out of the bag.

steverules_2
My fav film by him has gotta be dusk till dawn, love that film

MildPossession
When it comes to Tarantino, I will wait until his next film is official before getting all excited. He has been saying he will make the third one since Kill Bill came out. I look forwards to the third if he decides to actually make it.

steverules_2
Was the first made in...2004? So the 3rd is coming 10 years later...interesting

FistOfThe North
Kill Bill 3? But Bill's been killed already..

steverules_2
If that Ladies daughter is coming after the bride they may as well call it...kill Bride though it doesn't sound as a good, maybe Bill can come back as a robot

super pr*xy
its all about the name people recognize.. if they name it kill bill 3, target demographic will surely say, "the first kill bill movies were great, hence this one will be great also since it has the same title."

they are just capitalizing on an established franchise.. like "karate kid."

steverules_2
Originally posted by super pr*xy
its all about the name people recognize.. if they name it kill bill 3, target demographic will surely say, "the first kill bill movies were great, hence this one will be great also since it has the same title."

they are just capitalizing on an established franchise.. like "karate kid."

Thats a remake and yet its not, he's learning Kung fu not karate

angelsoutfield
Cannot wait! California Mountain Snake was destined to make a comeback as the stereotypical Blind Assasin.

It was definitely all but assumed at least by me as soon as she lost her eyes and didn't definitively die.

Kazenji
I don't see anywhere that says Kill Bill vol. 2 isn't a sequel smile Plus it vol. 2 not vol. 1 part 2 so erm

I'm pretty sure Tarantino said Vol. 2 was'nt a sequal It was the other half of the movie

If it was'nt then how come he's had plans to release it as the whole roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kazenji
Originally posted by Kazenji
I'm pretty sure Tarantino said Vol. 2 was'nt a sequal It was the other half of the movie

If it was'nt then how come he's had plans to release it as the whole roll eyes (sarcastic)

and also i found this

steverules_2

*sigh* The conversation has moved on from that and yet you still wanna bring it up erm Did you read the post after that? I said to some people it could be a sequel and to some it may not be so move on or just don't post in here. It's your choise but if all you're gonna do is point out a mistake I made then there's no point in posting is there. All I did was call Kill Bill vol. 2 a sequel, no one else seems to have cared but you erm I admit I made a mistake but still does it really matter?

Kazenji
All I did was call Kill Bill vol. 2 a sequel, no one else seems to have cared but you erm I admit I made a mistake but still does it really matter?

No it does'nt matter but i'm only saying its not sequal so yeah i pointed out your mistake...

Or they're just not that worried about Kill Bill like some people.

steverules_2
Or they're just not that worried about Kill Bill like some people.

IF by some people you mean me then you're mistaken, I'm not worried about kill bill, I'm just simply posting some news about the matter of a third movie, I enjoyed the first 2 films so its kinda cool to hear there's gonna be a third film smile

dadudemon
I look forward to this film.

*sigh* The conversation has moved on from that and yet you still wanna bring it up erm Did you read the post after that? I said to some people it could be a sequel and to some it may not be so move on or just don't post in here. It's your choise but if all you're gonna do is point out a mistake I made then there's no point in posting is there. All I did was call Kill Bill vol. 2 a sequel, no one else seems to have cared but you erm I admit I made a mistake but still does it really matter?

Well, he was merely correcting the incorrect notion that the "first" was somehow better than the "second" when they are literally, the same film, just separated. They were written and filmed at the same time. They are one movie in 2 volumes.

However, he third does not fall in line with the first two. So, you can emphatically declare the first two as a different set than the third because it wasn't written at the same time nor was it filmed at the same time.

HOWEVER! Your complaint that the first is is better than the second is COMPLETELY valid. It is probably the biggest complain about the first 2 volumes. Lots of action in the first half...lots of dialogue in the second.

Your complaint functions just as well to say, "I didn't like the second half of this movie because it got slow." as that works just fine in this case, too. I don't think we should get all up-in-arms over incorrectly calling it a sequel (though Kazenji did not, he was just clearing things up), but we can certainly criticize the volumes as a whole or separate.

steverules_2
I just called it a sequel though, and no one else cared enough to mention it but him, it was a small mistake that didn't need pointing out erm I don't wanna go off topic here...although this is kinda on topic since its about kill bill

Impediment
Jesus Christ.......Okay, look, guys. He it is once and for all, then we can go back on topic:

Kill Bill was originally conceived as one film, it was released in two separate 'volumes' (in late 2003 and early 2004) due to its running time of approximately four hours. The reason Tarantino did this is because he knew that audiences would not sit through a 4 hour film. He re-edited the film into two volumes, both very different in story, action, and pacing. There is no sequel. However, the next Kill Bill movie will, in fact, be a true sequel.

SnakeEyes
Yep ^

I'd rather see an Inglourious Basterds prequel instead of another Kill Bill though.

steverules_2
Great so now we can go back to being on topic

BruceSkywalker
IMO, i don't want a sequel, but will wait to see what Q and U come with

MildPossession
She was stuck in a trailer, blind, with a poisonous snake...

steverules_2
She's apparantly returning, she's on the cast list...the lady playing her

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by MildPossession
She was stuck in a trailer, blind, with a poisonous snake... Didnt you hear? She developed Daredevil powers, sonar and shit, and her bewbz grew from a b cup to a dd cup.

steverules_2
She carries a club with her and she's got horns

Rogue Jedi
AND she can curve bullets.

steverules_2
And she can transform into an falcon

Rogue Jedi
You mean a Phoenix, you tard.

steverules_2
B!tch uhuh

But yes...a golden phoenix!

MildPossession
I wouldn't trust IMDB when it comes to cast lists for films that are not even in production. Also, her name in the cast list, could be just for a flashback scene. stick out tongue But yes, the direction of the Phoenix would be much better.

steverules_2
A gold phoenix, get it right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
It really would be cool though, to see her come back and be even deadlier than before.

BruceSkywalker
besides just because this is listed on imdb doesn't mean much until it is made official

Sabu935
Hopefully this will be better than Volume 2 ,it was VERY disappointing.

steverules_2
I wasn't very happy with Bills death, I wanted an epic fight and for it to be on some volcanoa hidden base

Sabu935
I wasn't very happy with Bills death, I wanted an epic fight and for it to be on some volcanoa hidden base Wasn't expecting a Volcano,but was expecting a very bloody and epic fight mad

MildPossession
That's what I liked about the second part, anti climatic. Quick like a Western.

Rogue Jedi
I wasn't very happy with Bills death, I wanted an epic fight and for it to be on some volcanoa hidden base I know, right? ****ing five finger heart stopping bullshit.

Sabu935
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I know, right? ****ing five finger heart stopping bullshit. That has to be the lamest kill I have ever seen in Movie history.

Rogue Jedi
Indeed. Five steps FTW haermm

chiaki
Really? A 3 one? Well I can't make a real opinion on it until I've heard the plot, but....I dunno....a third one might be pushing it.

steverules_2
Originally posted by The Butcher
That has to be the lamest kill I have ever seen in Movie history.

I thought the part in ROTS (Star wars ep III) when Palps took out those jedi members with ease was pretty lame but Bills death is waaaay lamer

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Indeed. Five steps FTW haermm

He could have always asked for a wheel chair or to be lifted everywhere

K.Diddy
confused I love Tarantino,but I honestly dont see why we need another Kill bill

steverules_2
maybe they see a story for the no eyed lady awesome Get it...they SEE...dur

Kovacs86
I thought Bill's death was great, and also preferred Volume Two, but maybe I'm just a complete moron.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.