Bayonetta vs Kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
eek!

All weapons accessible.

Burning thought
The only thing I have seen her done impressivei s transform into that huge form, which took her a long time, too long.....

Phanteros
Originally posted by Burning thought
The only thing I have seen her done impressivei s transform into that huge form, which took her a long time, too long..... Its a good thing She has time stop...

BloodRain
Originally posted by Phanteros
eek!

All weapons accessible.

laughing more of these?

Phanteros
Originally posted by BloodRain
laughing more of these? yes

iChaos
Bayonetta kills Kain with her hair and then she rapes him no expression

Phanteros
Originally posted by iChaos
Bayonetta kills Kain with her hair and then she rapes him no expression Necrophilia regards of dead or not.

iChaos
She rapes Kain first, and then she kills him smile

Phanteros
She rapes Kain first, and then she kills him smile Glad to have someone with intellegence on the thread.

KingD19
She rapes Kain first, makes some snarky comment filled with supposedly innocent sexual innuendo... and then she kills him smile After that she makes some super sexual pose that zooms in on her crotch.

Burning thought
Theres still no argument in this thread, based on this threads evidence (nothing) bayonetta is featless apart from what I already know from the other thread which is too slow. Kain takes her soul or just sprays her blood all over the place, drinks some then transforms into a giant Kain and punches her into the sun.

Rapidash
Having looked at some Bayonetta trailers just now, she should win this. Mostly because she is faster than Kain, her Time ability is better and she is physically stronger or at least as strong. Kain will probably never know what hit him.

iChaos
Kain takes her soul or just sprays her blood all over the place, drinks some then transforms into a giant Kain and punches her into the sun.

Lol.

AsbestosFlaygon
Theres still no argument in this thread, based on this threads evidence (nothing) bayonetta is featless apart from what I already know from the other thread which is too slow. Kain takes her soul or just sprays her blood all over the place, drinks some then transforms into a giant Kain and punches her into the sun.
Play the game before you say this gibberish.

Bayonetta wins. All of her stats are above Kain.
And her time manip powers give her a huge advantage.

Burning thought
Show me time manip.

BloodRain
ljWyK48gBmI

0:22 think that's the time powers.

XanatosForever
I like how it's a counter-ability as well, which means the minute Kain tries to do something, she's hasted.

BloodRain
Her time slowing is more effective then his. If they both slow time she'll still be faster.

Burning thought
Only hers lasts a few seconds by the looks of it, his about 10-13 seconds, not to mension he could have a repel shield up so she couldnt hurt him anyway and her magic would be repeled back at her.

If thats all she is then Kain uses repel, casually uses blood shower and she drops the ground an empty husk.

Phanteros
Only hers lasts a few seconds by the looks of it, his about 10-13 seconds, not to mension he could have a repel shield up so she couldnt hurt him anyway and her magic would be repeled back at her.

If thats all she is then Kain uses repel, casually uses blood shower and she drops the ground a weakened husk. In the immortal words of Screampaste

"play the game before one speaks"

Also proof it it can repel skyscrapper busting attacks

Rapidash
If thats all she is then Kain uses repel, casually uses blood shower and she drops the ground an empty husk.

Like he did to Raziel and the Elder God.

Burning thought
Well in that case nobody posts in here, I dont belive any of you have played the LoK series AND Bayonetta, thats also a silly little dodge to escape actually argueing or providing evidence, "go and play the game" or "go and watch the movie" is a poor tactic to try and flee from the fact you have little argument or evidence.

Originally posted by Rapidash
Like he did to Raziel and the Elder God.

I didnt know PIS was activated? I read the OP.....

Phanteros
Well in that case nobody posts in here, I dont belive any of you have played the LoK series AND Bayonetta, thats also a silly little dodge to escape actually argueing or providing evidence, "go and play the game" or "go and watch the movie" is a poor tactic to try and flee from the fact you have little argument or evidence. gee. because I actually playing the game you might have some knowledge instead of asking?

Yes I played the Loks up to the defiance and I noted Kain's tech speed is slow.

Rapidash
I didnt know PIS was activated? I read the OP.....

That is not PIS though

Burning thought
gee. because I actually playing the game you might have some knowledge instead of asking?

Yes I played the Loks up to the defiance and I noted Kain's tech speed is slow.

Playing the game is something that could be useful in an argument, its not however something you put in place of an actual argument for your side. Nobody is going to buy a game, the console if they dont have the one they need for it and play through it just because someone is too lazy to argue their claims with their own evidence.

I dont belive you, if you had played all the LOK games you would know Kain just uses repel shield and drains the blood out of Bayonetta, you would also know a lot more than you let on in arguments concerning Kain since you always seem clueless when concerning him.

That is not PIS though

What why Kain is not using useful abilities that could easily negate an opponent? yes it is PIS....unless you have some logical well thought out explanation?

Rapidash
What why Kain is not using useful abilities that could easily negate an opponent? yes it is PIS....unless you have some logical well thought out explanation?

Anyone ever told you that you are uptight? If anything, it is CIS, but I would categorize it as merely personality or general style of combat.

Burning thought
Anyone ever told you that you are uptight? If anything, it is CIS, but I would categorize it as merely personality or general style of combat.

Probably, I dont recall. Both seem very similiar to me but either way Kain should have used them in said sitation, theres nothing to stop him doing it now.

Phanteros
Playing the game is something that could be useful in an argument, its not however something you put in place of an actual argument for your side. Nobody is going to buy a game, the console if they dont have the one they need for it and play through it just because someone is too lazy to argue their claims with their own evidence.

I dont belive you, if you had played all the LOK games you would know Kain just uses repel shield and drains the blood out of Bayonetta, you would also know a lot more than you let on in arguments concerning Kain since you always seem clueless when concerning him.

What why Kain is not using useful abilities that could easily negate an opponent? yes it is PIS....unless you have some logical well thought out explanation? Maybe because blood draining Someone as durable as Bayonetta is useless perhaps. And maybe Blood draining everything and anything is a no limit fallacy. I know Kain never fought anyone of out side of peak human durability except for Raziel and Elder God(cthullu wanabe) who don't have blood anyway. MYwpG4lwSls

she fighting near the sun unaffected.

KingD19
Well, as asked for earlier, has Kain's repel shield been shown to block attacks as strong as Bayonetta's? And, during her time slow, she still moves at normal speed, which is capable of landing 40+ blows in a few seconds, and she can get him in a torture attack, which is an instant kill.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but do things like blood shower and stuff work on boss characters without weakening them extremely first, because Bayonetta would be considered either a high level boss, or the last boss of the game.

Burning thought
Maybe because blood draining Someone as durable as Bayonetta is useless perhaps. And maybe Blood draining everything and anything is a no limit fallacy. I know Kain never fought anyone of out side of peak human durability except for Raziel and Elder God(cthullu wanabe) who don't have blood anyway. MYwpG4lwSls

she fighting near the sun unaffected.

Durability has nothing to do with it, not that its important, if somehow durability was important it would just mean all her blood would be spraying inside her body....perhaps more dangerous. Not really, a no limit fallacy is completly different to claiming an ability works exactly how its supposed to, a no limit fallacy is probably argueing that Bayonetta could slow time and counter any attack. Peak human durability, you see you wouldnt bring up durability if you had any logical thought process into Kain or his powers.

Everyone has seen that video, its all gameplay and furthermore shes not near enough to the sun to be damaged....infact if that was normal space she would have forzen solid at that distance and the vaccume of space would have killed her.

Originally posted by KingD19
Well, as asked for earlier, has Kain's repel shield been shown to block attacks as strong as Bayonetta's? And, during her time slow, she still moves at normal speed, which is capable of landing 40+ blows in a few seconds, and she can get him in a torture attack, which is an instant kill.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but do things like blood shower and stuff work on boss characters without weakening them extremely first, because Bayonetta would be considered either a high level boss, or the last boss of the game.

Instant kill=gameplay mechanic, as the name implies, power of the attack is irrelvent as the shield does not block attacks as you stated but repels them at least magically, if this is a physical strike against the shield then no, it has shown no such defence but i assume this attack is one of those slow charged up powers, where are the feats to backup these numbers of 40+ and her power levels?

Gameplay mechanics again. Fun mechanics made for a players enjoyment, balance and uncanon powerups are not relevent in a discussion unless the thread starter allows gameplay.

Rapidash
Probably, I dont recall. Both seem very similiar to me but either way Kain should have used them in said sitation, theres nothing to stop him doing it now.

There is a huge difference between them.

The classic 'should have'

Deathwing should have killed Korialstrasz instead of played with him. He would have ruled the world if he had.

BloodRain

Burning thought
There is a huge difference between them.

The classic 'should have'

Deathwing should have killed Korialstrasz instead of played with him. He would have ruled the world if he had.

Well, thats a major event based on Deathwings character. Theres no reason shown that Kain wouldnt just let loose blood shower on the E.G although it wouldnt have done anything as the E.G is fairly immaterial and I dont think he has blood the way Kain knows it. The only place this examples makes sense is in the Raziel fight, Kain "could" (not should, as this would be foolish on his part) have killed Raziel with ease but based on his character he did not.

But as I said, Kain has no reason not to kill Bayonetta with everything he has.

Rapidash

Phanteros
I said The only Characters outside of the regular peak humans Kain fights that are blood showered are Raziel and Elder God. And yes durablity is an factor because characters with similar powers like Magneto would be able to bleed Sentry.

she is in space or why else there will be a sun and neptune or Venus? as for not freezing in space or being killed by vacuum tell that to superman and comic character about that.

also nice red herring. Said nothing about counting any attack or even mentioning it.

Burning thought
I said The only Characters outside of the regular peak humans Kain fights that are blood showered are Raziel and Elder God. And yes durablity is an factor because characters with similar powers like Magneto would be able to bleed Sentry.

she is in space or why else there will be a sun and neptune or Venus? as for not freezing in space or being killed by vacuum tell that to superman and comic character about that.

also nice red herring. Said nothing about counting any attack or even mentioning it.

But thats irrelvent.

I dont know much about Sentry and only what the films show of mageneto but he controls metal, not blood? I dont see how that example helps.....

Because it could either be an illusion (unlikely) or she is protected by that field around them. Shes not floating as if it is in space so assuming theres no magical influence around their fight is folly.

I said nothing about no limit fallacies until you brought them up, I just answered your query on No limit fallacies so no, thats not a red herring. A red herring would be if I made an argument to try and deter you from another, I answered everything you claimed.

Phanteros
But thats irrelvent.

I dont know much about Sentry and only what the films show of mageneto but he controls metal, not blood? I dont see how that example helps.....

Because it could either be an illusion (unlikely) or she is protected by that field around them. Shes not floating as if it is in space so assuming theres no magical influence around their fight is folly.

I said nothing about no limit fallacies until you brought them up, I just answered your query on No limit fallacies so no, thats not a red herring. A red herring would be if I made an argument to try and deter you from another, I answered everything you claimed. Magneto(comic)has similar powers to Kain, Sentry is superman, see where I'm getting at?

Your right it can't be an allusion because why will Jubil want to burn herself? The shield you see in the video was to keep Bayoneta in than out as Jubil set it up only later for it to be destroyed. since when did fiction ever followed real world physics? I mean its a Hair witch we talking about.

and heres her using timestop in cutscene Timestop at the end

iChaos
I knew it wouldn't be long before he ignored facts (as usual).

Rapidash
But as I said, Kain has no reason not to kill Bayonetta with everything he has.

He has no reason to kill Bayonetta with everything he has.

Wei Phoenix
But thats irrelvent.

I said nothing about no limit fallacies until you brought them up, I just answered your query on No limit fallacies so no, thats not a red herring. A red herring would be if I made an argument to try and deter you from another, I answered everything you claimed.

Magneto controlled the iron in Apocalypse's blood and ripped him in half. Magneto can control a lot more than just metal.

Rapidash
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Magneto controlled the iron in Apocalypse's blood and ripped him in half. Magneto can control a lot more than just metal.

Just not Dr. Doom

Wei Phoenix
Just not Dr. Doom

Oh so true. I do believe Erik has only had the advantage in one of their encounters. Not really low on Magneto but no one can control Doom, you have a better chance of having two men reproduce a child. Oh lord I do love Doom he's so bad ass but I can't turn into a fanboy tonight. I know you probably wasn't serious but I like Doom that much. He's pretty bad ass. More bad ass than Kain! evil face

LLLLLink
In the immortal words of Screampaste

"play the game before one speaks"

ScreamPaste gets immortal words? I'm jealous.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by BloodRain
Her time slowing is more effective then his. If they both slow time she'll still be faster.

Actually, it isn't. It's a counter ability, which means Bayonetta has to be able to react to her opponent. If Kain activates his time slow, B will be hard pressed to launch hers to counteract it. Otherwise, though, it does have a tactical advantage.

No End N Site
Bayonetta kills Kain with her hair and then she rapes him no expression laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

That could really happen, tho....

Burning thought
Magneto(comic)has similar powers to Kain, Sentry is superman, see where I'm getting at?

Your right it can't be an allusion because why will Jubil want to burn herself? The shield you see in the video was to keep Bayoneta in than out as Jubil set it up only later for it to be destroyed. since when did fiction ever followed real world physics? I mean its a Hair witch we talking about.

and heres her using timestop in cutscene Timestop at the end

But as I said, Magneto usually controls metals, especially when concerning blood in the film Magneto needed Mystique to inject the officer with iron.

Hence why them seemingly fighting in space has no edge of logic at all and is not really a feat for anyone. Shes not even encountering vaccume or zero-g by the looks of it.

Useful but as stated, its a counter, Kain can activate his when he wants to. Assuming thats gameplay and she can activate when she wants its still limited and it wont help her against Kains powers, just slow them down, both of them considering they will likely both have time slow on will be moving at similiar speeds.

He has no reason to kill Bayonetta with everything he has.

In a vs where the whole goal is to kill the other using "all weapons" as Phanteros has outlined in the OP is pretty much what this fight is all about. If you want to bring in character then most fights in VS would be completly changed, although character rarely comes into the discussion. Chances are he will still attack first as his arrogence combined with his hate for human kind (she looks human, even if she is weird) would indicate he would sooner attack than her, not that I know much on her character but she hardly gives the image of a bloodthirsty warlike entity.

He can control more than metal but your example was of his controlling metal, as irrelvent as all this is magneto being able to control iron in blood has no reason why he couldnt rip most in half in that case. I dont see how phanteros hoped bringing Mageneto up was helpful to him.

Rapidash
Oh so true. I do believe Erik has only had the advantage in one of their encounters. Not really low on Magneto but no one can control Doom, you have a better chance of having two men reproduce a child. Oh lord I do love Doom he's so bad ass but I can't turn into a fanboy tonight. I know you probably wasn't serious but I like Doom that much. He's pretty bad ass. More bad ass than Kain! evil face

There are indeed only few that can compare to Dr. Doom and Kain is not one of them. I was serious about Magneto not being able to control Dr. Doom since I have seen an issue where Dr. Doom without strain leave Magneto dumbfounded.

Rapidash
He can control more than metal but your example was of his controlling metal, as irrelvent as all this is magneto being able to control iron in blood has no reason why he couldnt rip most in half in that case. I dont see how phanteros hoped bringing Mageneto up was helpful to him.

It is all about winning, isn't it?

Wei Phoenix

He has created a wormhole before, he controls the entire electromagnetic spectrum, he has taken control of Storm's storms when she lost control and dispersed them with a gesture, he can absorb lightning, he has shields that he can erect and protect himself.

Wei Phoenix
There are indeed only few that can compare to Dr. Doom and Kain is not one of them. I was serious about Magneto not being able to control Dr. Doom since I have seen an issue where Dr. Doom without strain leave Magneto dumbfounded.

Reversed the polarity of his magnetism. Doing anything less would be idiotic on Doom's part.

Rapidash
Dr. Doom doesn't do idiocy

Wei Phoenix
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomvsHell01537.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomvsHell02.jpg

Is this the fight you're talking about?

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomvsMagneto06XmenAnnual19981.jpg

Rapidash
No. The one I saw was pretty much over before it started and Magneto knew it.

KingD19
Doom is the only villain I know of, who can utterly lose a fight, but somehow still get all his plans accomplished, and come out on top.

XanatosForever
Dr. Doom is the David Xanatos of the Marvel U. The only reason David gets the trope is because he's suave, and people like suave. wink

XanatosForever
In a vs where the whole goal is to kill the other using "all weapons" as Phanteros has outlined in the OP is pretty much what this fight is all about. If you want to bring in character then most fights in VS would be completly changed, although character rarely comes into the discussion. Chances are he will still attack first as his arrogence combined with his hate for human kind (she looks human, even if she is weird) would indicate he would sooner attack than her, not that I know much on her character but she hardly gives the image of a bloodthirsty warlike entity.

BT, how exactly do you picture this fight starting? Does Kain make the first move, and if so, what does he use? Would he prepare any defenses? Phanteros never said if Kain or Bayonetta had knowledge of each other, so assuming two scenarios (1] they know of each other, 2] they don't), how do you think Kain would react?

Phanteros
Iron is the product that makes blood along with oxygen. Magneto and Kain do have similar powers, one TKs forces out the blood while the other Tks the element that makes blood.

both haven't shown the level to hurt someone on the durablity of Thor or Sentry. it leads to this case with Bayonetta.

towards the whether or not Bayo will go all out. She makes the statement she doesn't like demons in the link I shown. Guess where Vampires originated from?

Wei Phoenix
Iron is the product that makes blood along with oxygen. Magneto and Kain do have similar powers, one TKs forces out the blood while the other Tks the element that makes blood.

both haven't shown the level to hurt someone on the durablity of Thor or Sentry. it leads to this case with Bayonetta.

towards the whether or not Bayo will go all out. She makes the statement she doesn't like demons in the link I shown. Guess where Vampires originated from?

Well he did rip Apocalypse in half.

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Dr. Doom is the David Xanatos of the Marvel U. The only reason David gets the trope is because he's suave, and people like suave. wink

Doom can be very suave. The man wooed Storm and made her forget about her mission with such generosity befitting a noble such as Doom.

XanatosForever
There needs to be a generic versus forum. I want to see Dr. Doom Versus David Xanatos for the trope title.

ares834
Originally posted by KingD19
Doom is the only villain I know of, who can utterly lose a fight, but somehow still get all his plans accomplished, and come out on top.
Nah... There is Thanos as well. And Thanos can make Doom his little B****.

ScreamPaste
Her reaction time seems plenty adequate to get off the counter, even against Kain's time aura.

Burning thought
Originally posted by XanatosForever
BT, how exactly do you picture this fight starting? Does Kain make the first move, and if so, what does he use? Would he prepare any defenses? Phanteros never said if Kain or Bayonetta had knowledge of each other, so assuming two scenarios (1] they know of each other, 2] they don't), how do you think Kain would react?

Ok so I have played Bayonetta now, only just defeated the first major boss (fortitude?) and its a great game, it seems to me though that her having to time her dodge of an attack is indeed canon so she cannot unliike Kain activate her power from the beginning.

Assuming that they know of eachother, know what their capable of and begin to fight to the max, I think Kain would activate his time powers and repel shield which would repel her magic and powers back at her, this would be of limited use as she does not seem to use many magical projectile attacks from what I have played, her magic is based more along summoing objects like torture items and demons through her witch weave. She would probably be best to begin by just shooting from range while trying to get close to Kain, she could hope that he fires a projectile or something at her so her own time powers can come into effect but they seem very limited, most of the time when I dodge I get about 4/5 seconds of witch time if that.

She outclasses Kain in the strength category by miles as she throws around the enormous Fortitude boss with ease, not sure about durability however as I have not seen her actually take an impressive blow from memory.

If this was a character fight I think Kain would strike first due to her looking human and of course he hates humans with a vengeance, obviously he wouldnt use his repel shield and time powers straight off the bat and this may give her an advantage although she seems arrogant and like Kain likes to banter so after Kain realises she has some impressive skills he will go through the same powers as said above, or drink her blood through blood shower off the bat since even after she realises Kain "may" be a threat she would not go all out, hell even against Fortitude she waits until he gets fully enraged and attacks her with all his powers before she stops teasing him and gets serious herself.

iChaos
Repel shield doesn't even last that long, and if Kain enables his time powers he is slowed as well (not that the enemy is slowed down by much, anyway).

Burning thought
It lasts long enough, around over 10 seconds in which Kain would just cast it again in the second or two he has before it finishes. Nah, thats just a misconception, Kain is not slowed but the amount his enemies are is more than enough for him to tool them.

iChaos
Funny, because you'd say the exact opposite if it was Bayonetta. Last I checked, he slows up.

Burning thought
err wah? exact opposite of what? there would be no logical opposite . You didnt check because you have not played the games.

iChaos
/facepalm

Burning thought
/facepalm

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Phanteros
didn't you see the cutscene I linked? it shows you her stopping time by not reacting to an attack.

Burning thought
Ive done better than that, I played the level, thats the fortitude level by the looks if it. Looks more like shes slowing time because those large rocks are flying about all over the place, same thing as dodging an attack from an enemy. Although tbh its still stated in-game on that cleopatra witch item that it was made for the witches who could not react in time.

Rapidash
Although tbh its still stated in-game on that cleopatra witch item that it was made for the witches who could not react in time.

So they decided to bend time instead? How rude

Burning thought
yes in a way, through magic.

Rapidash
Bending time without magic would be quite the impressive feat.

Phanteros
And this discredits her how?

Burning thought
I concede this argument.

iChaos
Lol.

Phanteros
Did I just win against BT?

Rapidash
Did I just win against BT?

Sorry to ruin your joyous moment, but you were just one in the crowd.

Your reaction time is stunning though.

Burning thought
If you want to argue this, i will cover you in butter and leave you in the fridge until tomorrow. In the mean time get ready for a big sexy surprise mam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.