The Nemesis Vs. World's Funnest Mxy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
The being of the infinity gems + ego vs WF Mxy in an all out battle.
CIS, PIS, and jobbing are off.
Who wins?

Omega Vision
Mxy turns the gems into Rhinestones for the win.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Mxy turns the gems into Rhinestones for the win.

Nemesis was the creater of all reality. She was probably on par with the LT himself.
But whatever, I respect your opinion.

SoulDevourer
is mxy aloud to do his 4th wall thing? stick out tongue

Omega Vision
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
is mxy aloud to do his 4th wall thing? stick out tongue
That's part of his character. That's like asking "Is Deadpool allowed to use his insanity to be unpredictable?"

Knowsbleed33
That's part of his character. That's like asking "Is Deadpool allowed to use his insanity to be unpredictable?"

Or Deadpool doing his 4th wall thing?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Or Deadpool doing his 4th wall thing?
Pretty much.

Galan007
even the original/more powerful version of nemesis had to release all of it's power (ie. commit suicide) to spawn the marvelverse. other side of the coin, mxy literally recreated the entirety of DC (from nothingness)... with a snap.

mxy ftw.

tideoftime
Gotta go with the version of Mxy indicated: he's a meta-character, at that point, and beyond the scope of Nem by literally an entire dimension of existence.

(Now, if Shulky and Deadpool come in for the double-team...)

Mr Master
Who said that the Infinity Being needed to release its full power to create anything?

It had already been the embodiment of the infinite prior reality.

IB died cause it wanted to,
and in doing so it also wanted to create a new reality
where it could be a part of, but not be its whole.

This Godly suicide also created the Infinity Gems,
that's where the bulk of its power went.

Nemesis ftw. (due to the fact that it was the Supreme Being, and Mxy is/was not)

Batman-Prime
WF Mxy wins, in a funny way.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
Nemesis ftw. (due to the fact that it was the Supreme Being, and Mxy is/was not) love the logic. thumb up

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by galactusischere
Nemesis was the creater of all reality. She was probably on par with the LT himself.
But whatever, I respect your opinion. i thought that was retconed to only creating the 616?

Colossus-Big C
wait.

If Nemisis is the embodiment of infinite
what is Infinity(eternity sister) the embodiment of?

galactusischere
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i thought that was retconed to only creating the 616?

Really? well even creating 616 is still technically creating all reality, since it is the prime universe, and the foundation of the multi-verse.

galactusischere

If Nemisis is the embodiment of infinite
what is Infinity(eternity sister) the embodiment of?
She WAS the embodiment of infinite.

As for Infinity she is the embodiment of TIME I think. Or is it the UNIVERSE itself? I have seen comics saying that Eternity is the embodiment of time and other comics saying that Eternity is the embodiment of the universe.

Colossus-Big C
She WAS the embodiment of infinite.

As for Infinity she is the embodiment of TIME I think. Or is it the UNIVERSE itself? I have seen comics saying that Eternity is the embodiment of time and other comics saying that Eternity is the embodiment of the universe. i thought it was
Eternity is the embodiment of the universe and all living beings.
Infinit is the embodiment of Time/space and infinit power

OneDumbG0
^ When presented together neatly, Infinity is the embodiment of space ("infinite"wink. Eternity is the embodiment of time ("eternal"wink. Together, they represent space/time. The confusion is understandable as their concepts are sometimes conflated and Infinity is mostly ignored.

SoulDevourer
mxy dint destroy *all* of DC anyway

Galan007
mxy dint destroy *all* of DC anyway
-Mxy-

"No more infinite earths."
"No more alternative universeS."
"No more pasts. No more futures."
"No more Superdopes."
"No more anything."

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_wf24.jpg

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Galan007
-Mxy-

"No more infinite earths."
"No more alternative universeS."
"No more pasts. No more futures."
"No more Superdopes."
"No more anything."

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_wf24.jpg "alternative universes"

he only destroyed mainstream DC

everything up to 5D (3D 4D & maybe 5D universes...that's it)
higher planes not afected evil face

Batman-Prime

Wouldn't that qualify as "no more anything except you an me"? shifty

Omega Vision
"alternative universes"

he only destroyed mainstream DC

everything up to 5D (3D 4D & maybe 5D universes...that's it)
Mainstream DC? Nah he destroyed out of continuity universes, the 5th Dimension, the 4th World, and the DCAU.

SoulDevourer
Mainstream DC? Nah he destroyed out of continuity universes, the 5th Dimension, the 4th World, and the DCAU. lol

real world to while your at it?

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Wouldn't that qualify as "no more anything except you an me"? shifty wut about 7D? or 10D? evil face

Omega Vision
lol

real world to while your at it?
Maybe. It never said he didn't destroy it. All we know is that he and Batmite entered it and left because it "felt wrong". But since RL was just an alternate universe like all the others then yes he probably did destroy it. At the end of the book he undid all the damage in a snap.

SoulDevourer
btw someone got the scan where mxy tells supe somethin like "u dont even wanna see a 7D imp" plz?
im allmost sure he said somethin like that embarrasment

Omega Vision
wut about 7D? or 10D? evil face
A less powerful (less powerfully depicted) Mxy beat a being that had come from the 10th Dimension and had eaten every dimension between 10 and 5.

SoulDevourer
Maybe. It never said he didn't destroy it. All we know is that he and Batmite entered it and left because it "felt wrong". But since RL was just an alternate universe like all the others then yes he probably did destroy it. At the end of the book he undid all the damage in a snap. lol
yeah prob with that is contradict everythin even mxy said about himself

o wait...maybe its cos Elseworlds aint canon? eek!

Colossus-Big C
so theres more then 1 multiverse then.

a 1 dimensional one
the 2d one
the 3d one the 4d on so on?

galactusischere
A less powerful (less powerfully depicted) Mxy beat a being that had come from the 10th Dimension and had eaten every dimension between 10 and 5.
Ultimator didn't really want to kill mxy. And Mxy was obviously outgunned.

SoulDevourer
A less powerful (less powerfully depicted) Mxy beat a being that had come from the 10th Dimension and had eaten every dimension between 10 and 5. he tricked it . like that never happens roll eyes (sarcastic) it was gonna eat him like the other imps
joker also tricked mxy hehe

galactusischere

a 1 dimensional one
the 2d one
the 3d one the 4d on so on?

Basically so, in DC. I don't think its same in Marvel but LT has gone into the 16th dimension.

Omega Vision
lol
yeah prob with that is contradict everythin even mxy said about himself

There is no non-canon for Mxy, its in his nature to defy such things. Besides almost all Elseworlds tales have now been retconned into being alternate Earths in the 52 multiverse.

SoulDevourer

a 1 dimensional one
the 2d one
the 3d one the 4d on so on? maybe its like MU

dunno if they mention multiverse in WF tho

SoulDevourer
There is no non-canon for Mxy, its in his nature to defy such things. Besides almost all Elseworlds tales have now been retconned into being alternate Earths in the 52 multiverse. so that means WF mxy aint a 5D imp? so wut is he suppose to be, a cartoon caracter like Bugs Bunny?

Batman-Prime

Elseword or parts of it are canon, read Countdown Arena or the Kingdom Come JSA arc wink.

Colossus-Big C
Basically so, in DC. I don't think its same in Marvel but LT has gone into the 16th dimension. that means 16 properties. Length, width, hight and 13 more measuments. how do we even concieve something like this

galactusischere
that means 16 properties. Length, width, hight and 13 more measuments. how do we even concieve something like this

No idea.

Batman-Prime
that means 16 properties. Length, width, hight and 13 more measuments. how do we even concieve something like this

String theory?

galactusischere
http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/3528/shistoryie9.th.jpghttp://img443.imageshack.us/img443/8716/39822545ho7.th.jpg

Here are the scans

Colossus-Big C
so this would be perfectly straight object in 4d?http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d4/Calabi-Yau.png/600px-Calabi-Yau.png

Mr Master
Originally posted by OneDumbG0

^ When presented together neatly, Infinity is the embodiment of space ("infinite"wink. Eternity is the embodiment of time ("eternal"wink. Together, they represent space/time. The confusion is understandable as their concepts are sometimes conflated and Infinity is mostly ignored.
thumb up

The Infinity Being is the entity that was GOD, (infinite/eternal/omnipotent ... the all)
the sole embodiment of everything prior to the currect Omniverse.

The Infinity Being created the current Omniverse,
plus it imbued most of its power into the Infinity Gems.

galactusischere
thumb up

The Infinity Being is the entity that was GOD, (infinite/eternal/omnipotent ... the all)

So is Infinity the embodiment of the universe? or both Eternity and Infinity together are the embodiments of the universe?

Mr Master

So is Infinity the embodiment of the universe? or both Eternity and Infinity together are the embodiments of the universe?
Infinity is the embodiement of "Space"
Eternity is the embodiment of "Time"

But many writers only use Eternity to represent both.

This is because back in the day there was no 'Infinity' ... only Eternity.
(so some writers just stick to that)

galactusischere
Infinity is the embodiement of "Space"
Eternity is the embodiment of "Time"

But many writers only use Eternity to represent both.

This is because back in the day there was no 'Infinity' ... only Eternity.
(so some writers just stick to that)

ah, ok. Thanks for the info.

Mr Master
Originally posted by llortym

love the logic.
Just posting my opinion based on certified facts,
so no need for the ever present sarcasm.

This is who/what the Infinity Being was:

http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/2710413_IB1.jpg http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/2710414_IB2.jpg

The Infinity Being was the supreme being (GOD!)

This truth was even stated in another entirely separate Multiverse:

http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/2710415_IB3.jpg

This is just another way to understand just how powerful the IG is:

"If Loki uses the Gems in concert, it will mean the end of all realities"

Galan007
Ultimator didn't really want to kill mxy. wrong.

Just posting my opinion based on certified facts,
so no need for the ever present sarcasm.

This is who/what the Infinity Being was: i know of the few scans depicting nemesis - those were never in question. my comment was made in reference to your blanket statement that "the IB wins because it was the supreme being and mxy is not."

in my personal opinion that is a faulty way to look at things. not only did mxy destroy all of DC with ease, but he went on to recreate it all with a snap (he even made plans with bat-mite to do the same thing the following week lol.) anyhow, that is a much more impressive display of power than the IB's sacrifice... to me at least.

Colossus-Big C
thumb up

The infiniy being=Toaa?

Mr Master

i know of the few scans depicting nemesis - those were never in question. my comment was made in reference to your blanket statement that "the IB wins because it was the supreme being and mxy is not."

in my personal opinion that is a faulty way to look at things. not only did mxy destroy all of DC with ease, but he went on to recreate it all with a snap (he even made plans with bat-mite to do the same thing the following week lol.) anyhow, that is a much more impressive display of power than the IB's sacrifice... to me at least.
Cool, I disagree but I understand your position.

The IB was everything.

It's as though some one/something in DC was everything, including Mxy.

Mr Master

The infiniy being=Toaa?
The Infinity Being was like what THOTI makes you.

It makes you all, able to pwn the LT almost effortlessly.

SoulDevourer
wrong. no hes partialy right

that blast was like when Adam blast Eternty the 1st time (with IG) or when Thanos blast Malestrom

Ultimater wanted to kill mxy but only by eating him (cos thats what it does it eats imps)

Galan007
Ultimater wanted to kill mxy but only by eating him (cos thats what it does it eats imps) my point exactly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.