Titanic might be Racist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
It features a romance between a white man and a white woman..

...in a white ship nonetheless.

And remember the iceberg that hit Titanic?
Yep... it was white, too!

Autokrat
Damn, your right. The iceberg should have been black!

...wait.

BruceSkywalker
facepalm

AsbestosFlaygon
Oh, and it is the #1 highest-grossing movie EVAR!11

That means it's racist.. rite?

I mean, Avatar is the #2 highest-grossing movie.. and it is a racist movie by far!

chomperx9
imagine the hell it would cause if black xbox 360 controllers cost more than white 360 controllers

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by chomperx9
imagine the hell it would cause if black xbox 360 controllers cost more than white 360 controllers they even switched from a black xbox to a white one....

chomperx9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
they even switched from a black xbox to a white one.... the reason for that is black draws more heat than white. so better for electronics to be white.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by chomperx9
the reason for that is black draws more heat than white. so better for electronics to be white. Exactly shifty

Rogue Jedi
I just bought a bottle of white out.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I just bought a bottle of white out.

But if you sniff that stuff enough you'll eventually black out.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
But if you sniff that stuff enough you'll eventually black out. I saw what you did there haermm

chomperx9
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
But if you sniff that stuff enough you'll eventually black out. atleast youll be able to play hide and seek better

One Free Man
Omg you're right!

And this is at the time when black people were referred to as "colored". Sooooo racist.

chomperx9
Originally posted by One Free Man
Omg you're right!

And this is at the time when black people were referred to as "colored". Sooooo racist. hey it was a compliment. compliments should never be racist big grin

Ushgarak
Enough of this now. This is not the OTF.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.