Wolverine vs Sonia Sato (Judomaster)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Badabing
They fight in downtown New York City.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Judomaster_(Birds_of_Prey)

manx422
Judomaster

Bouboumaster
Wolverine pwn her, lol

manx422
he cannot touch her

Mshinu
Sonia impales herself on his claws stick out tongue

Battlehammer
yea I dont get how her powers work.

Blanket
Originally posted by Battlehammer
yea I dont get how her powers work. Just think of hitting a ball with a hamster in it. As much as you hit the ball, you won't get the little furry bastard.

Warlord
they actually invented that power?
wow
I don't see Wolverine touching her

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Blanket
Just think of hitting a ball with a hamster in it. As much as you hit the ball, you won't get the little furry bastard.
so she unbeatable dam.

can you not hit her or not touch her at all?

Blanket
so she unbeatable dam.

can you not hit her or not touch her at all? You need to get her with indirect attacks iirc.

A widespread blast, or a huge hand would probably get her as well.

Battlehammer
You need to get her with indirect attacks iirc.

A widespread blast, or a huge hand would probably get her as well.
dam. what about jiont locks and so forth?

Blanket
dam. what about jiont locks and so forth? You can't touch her if she doesn't want you to.

Another way to look at it, is to think of you attacking her as 'pushing' her with air.

Battlehammer
You can't touch her if she doesn't want you to.
so babading created a spite thread lol

Mshinu
Can she hurt herself by running into things etc?

Blanket
Surprised? Ha.

Well ya, if she just runs into a wall...

Juk3n
whats the point of a h2h thread where 1 person can't be touched?

meh, w/e, wolverine still wins.

Lord Feron
THe "aversion field" will block Any attack aimed at her? Does it have a limit?

Battlehammer
Surprised? Ha.

Well ya, if she just runs into a wall...
lol a little I guess lol.

can she put wolverine down? or doe sit go to so endless stalemate lol

Blanket
It's been a while since I seen her in comics. So you might have to ask someone else about her strength level. IIRC, she's got the normal strength level with pretty good MA.
Originally posted by Lord Feron
THe "aversion field" will block Any attack aimed at her? Does it have a limit? Wide spread attacks like explosions, etc.

Juk3n
It's been a while since I seen her in comics. So you might have to ask someone else about her strength level. IIRC, she's got the normal strength level with pretty good MA.
Wide spread attacks like explosions, etc.

so since wolverine has strictly a h2h fighting powerset, and she has some, like..psi block from all physical harm..is this a spite thread or not?

Blanket
Originally posted by Juk3n
so since wolverine has strictly a h2h fighting powerset, and she has some, like..psi block from all physical harm..is this a spite thread or not? Not IMO. It's just impossible for Wolverine to win, and only possible for her if she has a higher strength than I think she does.

Battlehammer
so it a stalemate or wolverine wins from sheer stamina lol

Batman-Prime
I don't know how strong she is but she kicked Major Force in JSA #30, he felt it (smashed into the wall) and was defeated? But Major Force is a born loser.

I think it's rather a stalemate.

Blanket
so it a stalemate or wolverine wins from sheer stamina lol Even if she was completely exhausted, I don't know how it would just stop fuctioning. Meh

DarkOdin
Logan Batkicks her negating her powers

Lord Feron
Wide spread attacks like explosions, etc.

I mean if superman flew at top speed and punched her would the feild break or something or would it stop supes dead?

Blanket
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I mean if superman flew at top speed and punched her would the feild break or something or would it stop supes dead? It would probably push her really hard into the closest building. It's not a shield, it's a field.

Battlehammer
Even if she was completely exhausted, I don't know how it would just stop fuctioning. Meh

it auto on all the time? I was thinking more she passes out from exhaustion lol

-Pr-
if bada hadn't made this, it'd be closed by now.

Blanket
Pull rank.
it auto on all the time? I was thinking more she passes out from exhaustion lol I mean if she just had it up.

I don't like that scenario.

Battlehammer
Pull rank.
I mean if she just had it up.

I don't like that scenario.

I mean if he can't hurt her and she can't take him out, sooner or later she pass out right.......so it be the most boring fight ever to watch, but as dumb as it sounds wouldent wolverine win becuase of that?

Blanket
If you would like to give Wolverine a win, then yes.

I don't like giving him wins though, so you can see where I'm coming from (not penis this time).

Battlehammer
If you would like to give Wolverine a win, then yes.

I don't like giving him wins though, so you can see where I'm coming from (not penis this time).
Lol.

naw im good with a stalemate to be honest.

Badabing
so babading created a spite thread lol I made the fight in downtown New York City. uhuh

She can be hurt with indirect attacks. Plus, I don't know if she can put Logan down w/o resorting to some sort of weapon.Originally posted by -Pr-
if bada hadn't made this, it'd be closed by now. That means nothing coming from a known Wolverine hater and Cyclops lover. laughing out loud

iceman24567
Well she did drop Gog not sure if she could damage Wolverine enough to win erm

JakeTheBank
laughing Why are people claiming this is a spite thread?

The Nuul
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Because....

1. Its Logan, 90% of the members are haters.

2. Shes from DC and hes Marvel.

JakeTheBank
^ lol

So if Logan can't easily straight up maul someone, it's a spite against him?

Lord Feron
It would probably push her really hard into the closest building. It's not a shield, it's a field.

But she would remain unharmed? Like just get up and dust herself off?

Juk3n
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

because apparently she her forcefield thing can only be damaged by indirect attacks, and her opponent is someone whos damage output is soley dependant on..??? Thats right, direct attacks. He has no eye beams to deflect, no shield to bounce. Do you need any more dots connected?

unless im missing somthing, why are some people having such a hard time with this? Maybe the OP can give an example of how Wolverine might win, afterall it's his thread, and if its not spite he prolly can think of a scenerio some of us just arnt reaching.

Q99
It's possible to take Logan down in HtH, at least temporarily. It's happened. I don't think Sato can manage it though, too defensive a style and she's not top-tier HtH, just powered, so yea, add me to the Stalemate pile.

JakeTheBank
The setting makes this pretty even if Logan takes this outside the box. As shown in JSA, Judomaster can be hit by a wide area explosion (though she recooperated pretty quickly IIRC). If Logan is smart enough to somehow rig an explosion or something, he might be able to take her down. Then again, her aversion field may actually prevent her from being hit by the majority of the explosion.

Juk3n
Logans gonna have time to rig up an explosive while in a 1v1 fight? Wait , of course, the answer is so obvious now.

Why didnt i think of that

Warlord
Logan wins via dumping her after first date

XanatosForever
I call bull there. My proof?

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Judomaster_%28Birds_of_Prey%29

Sonia gets Wolvie to tie the knot via exhaustion. laughing I can see it now:

"Well? *standing over a panting Logan, all unharmed an' stuff*"

"Alright, alright, I give. *gets to one knee* Will ya marry me, bub?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.