Superman vs Thor (Twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manx422
Superman vs Thor
Thor does not have his hammer

snyper1982
This is spite...

h1a8
Super spite!

snyper1982
Seriously man, what did Thor ever do to you?

manx422
well thor is hulk's equal
he could put up a fight

Warlord
ORION SOLOS

Q99
Originally posted by manx422

he could put up a fight

And then he'll lose. He needs the hammer to fly, he needs it for range, and he needs it for blocking.

Those are pretty important things to have against Superman.

Mindship
Thor breaks into song...

If I had a hammer,
I'd swing it in the morrrrning
I'd swing it in the evening
Against Superman.

I'd do an FTL twirl,
And smash it 'gainst the S curl.
I'd swing it 'gainst
the blue and red,
Won't stop until he's dead.
Whoa-oooo
Got your measure, Superman.

Warlord
dude stay away from music industry... for your shake

Mindship
It was either here or American Idol

Warlord
good call...

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Q99
And then he'll lose. He needs the hammer to fly, he needs it for range, and he needs it for blocking.

Those are pretty important things to have against Superman. Range? Really? For mobility maybe, though he has a great leaping ability (rarely used). But ranged attacks? Magical lightning from the skies? Charge his own body up with magic lightning? Omniblast from his person?

Some of Thor's most impressive feats are when he's bereft of Mjolnir. Superman has been tagged and taken out by bricks, never mind bricks with the powers of Thor.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Range? Really? For mobility maybe, though he has a great leaping ability (rarely used). But ranged attacks? Magical lightning from the skies? Charge his own body up with magic lightning? Omniblast from his person?

Some of Thor's most impressive feats are when he's bereft of Mjolnir. Superman has been tagged and taken out by bricks, never mind bricks with the powers of Thor.

True Thro has some nice feat without Mjolnir Durok dropper anyone.

But without Mjolnir and superman Speed/flight advantage i think Superman take s this 7/8 out of the 10. Given Superman doesn't stand toe 2 toe with Thor.

-Pr-
Superman.

Warlord
^ shouldn't this be closed for spite or anything...?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Warlord
^ shouldn't this be closed for spite or anything...? Superman is the clear winner but it is not a stomp.

OneDumbG0
^ shouldn't this be closed for spite or anything...? Folks mighta thought that Thor w/o Mjolnir vs Durok would have been spite, up until the point he actually beat him decisively.

Blanket
No, it should be closed for being done before.

Warlord
for what is worth I can't see Thor getting more than 3 out of 10 anyways...

tideoftime
Without Mjolner, Thor doesn't have enough secondary power to defeat Superman for any majority. Supes for 6-7/10; 8-9/10 if relative speed blitzing is a factor (though thematically I don't think it is).

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by tideoftime
Without Mjolner, Thor doesn't have enough secondary power to defeat Superman for any majority. Supes for 6-7/10; 8-9/10 if relative speed blitzing is a factor (though thematically I don't think it is). Thor's primary power within him is greater than that which Mjolnir would bring to fore.Originally posted by Blanket
No, it should be closed for being done before. You just said that so I would use the search function o fail and still not find anything, didn't you? uhuh

Blanket
I'm not even sure the search even shows the biggest Superman vs Thor thread, or anything before December 28th 2009.

Parmaniac
ORION SOLOS

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Blanket
I'm not even sure the search even shows the biggest Superman vs Thor thread, or anything before December 28th 2009. laughing out loud

roughrider
Originally posted by manx422
Superman vs Thor
Thor does not have his hammer

And what does Superman give up?

If you don't believe Superman can beat Thor all-out, forget these threads.

Warlord
Originally posted by roughrider
And what does Superman give up?

Lois

The Nuul
ORION SOLOS

JakeTheBank
Thor would do better than what some people are giving him credit for, especially if Superman engages him in close quarters, something which is altogether likely.

manx422
Superman in a stomp

Lord Feron
Supes should be able to beat a handicapped thor, but it will still be very difficult for him.

Badabing
facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.