Bullseye vs Silver Samurai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magneto1982
The fight takes place in an abandoned warehouse. Who wins?

snoopdogg
What weapons does Bullseye have?

Blanket
Is the abondoned warehouse safe for fisticuffs? Is it still up to the strict building code?

Magneto1982
Originally posted by snoopdogg
What weapons does Bullseye have?

Bullseye only comes to the battle with a dagger and some shuriken.

Battlehammer
Silver Samuria

Lord Feron
I think SS can sneak up on him and kill him.

KingD19
If all his has is a a dagger and some shuriken, SS's Tachyon field should keep him safe should Bullseye get to close, and he can port around all willy nilly, while slicing him to ribbons.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I think SS can sneak up on him and kill him.

He did sneak up on Parker and Beast.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Silver Samuria not a chance in hell.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Starscream M
not a chance in hell.

Thread starter gave Lester only one dagger and some shuriken. It's far from stomp.

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Thread starter gave Lester only one dagger and some shuriken. It's far from stomp. didn't see that. but some shuriken should be enough.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Magneto1982
Bullseye only comes to the battle with a dagger and some shuriken. Bullseye might be the favorite then.

StiltmanFTW
didn't see that. but some shuriken should be enough.

Even if Sil didn't block them, they'd have trouble penetrating his armor.

Starscream M
Even if Sil didn't block them, they'd have trouble penetrating his armor. he wouldn't be aiming for his armored areas.

snoopdogg
he wouldn't be aiming for his armored areas. Bingo.

StiltmanFTW
he wouldn't be aiming for his armored areas.

Like in the fight against DP?

I see, I see...

snoopdogg

I see, I see... Does DP wear armor?

StiltmanFTW
Does DP wear armor?

Sometimes, yeah.

He wore the meat suit in that fight vin

redhotrash
Going with SS here.

Starscream M

I see, I see... thats irrelevant.

redhotrash
Samurai should be able to knock away, avoid, or teleport past anything Bullseye throws at him. His armor would deflect the ones that do get through, and in close quarters Bullseye is good, but not on Samurai's level.

StiltmanFTW
thats irrelevant.

How is that irrelevant? facepalm

Starscream M
How is that irrelevant? facepalm because KMC there is no PIS. duh.

so Bullseye would aim for Sam's non armored areas.

StiltmanFTW
because KMC there is no PIS. duh.

so Bullseye would aim for Sam's non armored areas.

Actually that was CIS, not PIS. And yes, CIS is on by default rules.

So you fail. Yet again.

redhotrash

So you fail. Yet again.

Everyday occurance?

Starscream M

So you fail. Yet again. Im not even aware of the incident you're talking about. What exactly happened between BE and DP?

snoopdogg
I've been a member of these forums for 5 years and I admitt I've never read the rules.

redhotrash
Deadpool made a suit out of pig parts that for some odd reason stopped everything bullseye threw at him. On a side note, how much of SS is left unarmored? Just a portion of his face, no?

Starscream M
Originally posted by redhotrash
Deadpool made a suit out of pig parts that for some odd reason stopped everything bullseye threw at him. On a side note, how much of SS is left unarmored? Just a portion of his face, no? yeah, but you gotta remember this is a guy who could flick a toothpick hundreds of yards away and break though a window and kill a target

with shurikens, it would be easy for him to hit Sam's face.

redhotrash
Silver Samurai lives around, trains with, leads, and kills ninjas when he isnt bothering Wolverine, he is used to shurikens. Also he has reflexes that let him hang with Spider-Man, not to mention a pretty decent power set of his own.

StiltmanFTW
yeah, but you gotta remember this is a guy who could flick a toothpick hundreds of yards away and break though a window and kill a target

with shurikens, it would be easy for him to hit Sam's face.

That's not the same. Like I said, CIS still affects him. Give me an example of him looking for weak spots in armor or something like that, then we'll talk.

And what stops Samurai from blocking them? He deflected bullets before.

Starscream M
That's not the same. Like I said, CIS still affects him. Give me an example of him looking for weak spots in armor or something like that, then we'll talk.

And what stops Samurai from blocking them? He deflected bullets before.

why in the world would Bullseye flick shurikens at Sam's armor? he's not an idiot.

redhotrash
Why in the world would Samurai stand there and let him? Was their a stipulation where hes wearing cement shoes and cant use his superior agility, speed, or teleportation?

Starscream M
Why in the world would Samurai stand there and let him? Was their a stipulation where hes wearing cement shoes and cant use his superior agility, speed, or teleportation? no, sam would not stand there

but while he could dodge and block some, he's gonna get him. bullseye is more skilled and faster.

StiltmanFTW
why in the world would Bullseye flick shurikens at Sam's armor? he's not an idiot.

Because that was exactly what he did to Deadpool (except those were arrows).

Character Induced Stupidity.

Besides, he would most likely underestimate his armor. Luke Cage vs. spoon anyone?

redhotrash
I would disagree about being more skilled. And he still has to be able to hit a very small, moving target that can come from anywhere, swat away what hes throwing, and appear out of nowhere.

Starscream M
Because that was exactly what he did to Deadpool (except those were arrows).

Character Induced Stupidity.

Besides, he would most likely underestimate his armor. Luke Cage vs. spoon anyone? Deadpool wore meatarmor...which BE assumed would be penetrable.

he wouldn't assume that for the armor Sam wears.

StiltmanFTW
no, sam would not stand there

but while he could dodge and block some, he's gonna get him. bullseye is more skilled and faster.

Yet it was SS who was so fast that he shocked Spidey.

No unlimited ammo cheat code for Bullseye here.

StiltmanFTW
Deadpool wore meatarmor...which BE assumed would be penetrable.

he wouldn't assume that for the armor Sam wears.

*sigh*

Again:

Luke Cage vs. spoon.

Starscream M

Luke Cage vs. spoon. What?! what're you babbling about...neither of those are in this fight

StiltmanFTW
What?! what're you babbling about...neither of those are in this fight

facepalm facepalm facepalm

a spoon

Bullseye. Attacked. Cage. With. A. Spoon.

redhotrash
Wouldve been sweet if he beat that a-hole with it.

StiltmanFTW
Wouldve been sweet if he beat that a-hole with it.

laughing out loud

Agreed. Bendis is wanking him way too much.

Starscream M
facepalm facepalm facepalm

a spoon

Bullseye. Attacked. Cage. With. A. Spoon. again, thats irrelevant. Cage doesn't really have weak spots. unlike Sam.

StiltmanFTW
again, thats irrelevant. Cage doesn't really have weak spots. unlike Sam.

He doesn't? Ever heard of pressure points?

And my point was that he underestimated Cage's durability.

Starscream M
He doesn't? Ever heard of pressure points?

And my point was that he underestimated Cage's durability. so? does that mean he will underestimate Sam's armor? I doubt it.

You're dense.

redhotrash
And you're ignoring all of Samurai's abilities. Bullseye needs more equipment than what he has here to win this. Much more.

Battlehammer
I've been a member of these forums for 5 years and I admitt I've never read the rules.
same lol asside from bits and pieces.

Battlehammer
And you're ignoring all of Samurai's abilities. Bullseye needs more equipment than what he has here to win this. Much more.
cosigned and what worse is he assume Bulleye will hit the one opening in the armor of individual who a moving target and display speeds and reflexes great enough to match Spiderman, Shang-chi and Wolverine in combat.

Kris Blaze
That's something to throw around.

StiltmanFTW
so? does that mean he will underestimate Sam's armor? I doubt it.

You're not backing up your claims. I did back up mine.

Give me an example of him looking for weak spots in armor or something like that, then we'll talk.

You're dense.

Says the guy who thought Gorgon was non-zombie in both Enemy of the State and Agent of SHIELD arcs and does not know the difference between PIS and CIS...

Originally posted by Battlehammer
cosigned and what worse is he assume Bulleye will hit the one opening in the armor of individual who a moving target and display speeds and reflexes great enough to match Spiderman, Shang-chi and Wolverine in combat.

When did he fight Shang-Chi? All I know about is one encounter in Marvel Team-Up when SS tried to tag him and missed. Then Spidey stepped in.

Starscream M
You're not backing up your claims. I did back up mine.
I don't need to back up common knowledge issues.

Bullseye is a extremely, skilled and competent assassin. Why in the world would he try to attack Sam's armored areas with shurikens?

it makes no sense.

StiltmanFTW
I don't need to back up common knowledge issues.

Bullseye is a extremely, skilled and competent assassin. Why in the world would he try to attack Sam's armored areas with shurikens?

it makes no sense.

CIS is on, like it or not. Therefore DP and Cage incidents are relevant to the topic.

I'm not even sure his accuracy is as good as it used to be.

Why would he do that? Because with his insane strength he'd be able to pierce an ordinary samurai armor.

And just so you know, DD wore costume made by Richards. Did you see Bullseye aiming for his jaw? I didn't.

Starscream M
CIS is on, like it or not. Therefore DP and Cage incidents are relevant to the topic.

I'm not even sure his accuracy is as good as it used to be.

Why would he do that? Because with his insane strength he'd be able to pierce an ordinary samurai armor.

And just so you know, DD wore costume made by Richards. Did you see Bullseye aiming for his jaw? I didn't. CIS does not mean BE is reduced to a drooling idiot

last I checked, he isn't a jobber like Rhino

Maybe he'll thow one shuriken at Sam's armor...but once he realizes he can't pierce it, he won't continue the futile maneuver that you are claiming

your logic is ridiculous

snoopdogg
I'm having a hard time seeing SS win after how easily Logan was able to take him out recently.

Xplosive
I'm having a hard time seeing SS win after how easily Logan was able to take him out recently.

That is one occasion.

Silver Samurai is faster and more skilled.

Silver Samurai wins.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Xplosive

Silver Samurai is faster and more skilled.

Sam wears heavy armor...he's not faster than BE.

Also, BE routinely fights Elektra and DD, both of whom are more skilled than Sam's enemies.

StiltmanFTW
CIS does not mean BE is reduced to a drooling idiot

last I checked, he isn't a jobber like Rhino

Maybe he'll thow one shuriken at Sam's armor...but once he realizes he can't pierce it, he won't continue the futile maneuver that you are claiming

your logic is ridiculous

It does not mean he'd develop some Karnak-esque ability or Kenuichio would lose all his speed and skill, either.

It takes a Rhino lv jobber to lose to SS?

Like in the DP fight? And all that while Samurai does nothing but just stands here?

FYI, objects thrown by Bullseye can be dodged, blocked and even withstood. SS is no slouch at damage soak department.

He didn't take him out no expression

Sam wears heavy armor...he's not faster than BE.

Also, BE routinely fights Elektra and DD, both of whom are more skilled than Sam's enemies.

Both DD and Elektra fought Samurai... confused

snoopdogg

He didn't take him out no expression

He didn't want to. But he could have at any time iirc.

Starscream M

Both DD and Elektra fought Samurai... confused they're not his main foe though. his main foe is a rabid hairy little runt.

StiltmanFTW
He didn't want to. But he could have at any time iirc.

And that's where you are wrong. Logan even admitted that in a fight with Silver Samurai he has no choice but to use lethal force. He evaded him for a moment, that's all.

they're not his main foe though. his main foe is a rabid hairy little runt.

You said enemies. In plural.

snoopdogg
And that's where you are wrong. Logan even admitted that in a fight with Silver Samurai he has no choice but to use lethal force. He evaded him for a moment, that's all.

. In plural. Logan had not intention of hurting SS during the fight I recall. He even sheathed his claws eek! .

Starscream M

You said enemies. In plural. BE has killed elektra, who is faster, and more skilled than Sam.

checkmate.

StiltmanFTW
Logan had not intention of hurting SS during the fight I recall. He even sheathed his claws eek! .

Now you're just being mean. Yeah, he sheathed his claws. He came there to ask him for sword training. That doesn't mean he'd be able to score a flawless victory.

Going by your logic, Logan having no intention of hurting Colossus and not using his claws means he would be able to stomp him, too? Think about it.

BE has killed elektra, who is faster, and more skilled than Sam.

checkmate.

My God, ABC logic?

SS one-shotted Spider-Man. Spider-Man made a short work of Bullseye. Samurai winz!!!

And what about those times when Elektra owned Lester...?

snoopdogg
Now you're just being mean. Yeah, he sheathed his claws. He came there to ask him for sword training. That doesn't mean he'd be able to score a flawless victory.

Going by your logic, Logan having no intention of hurting Colossus and not using his claws means he would be able to stomp him, too? Think about it.

Logan could have killed him in the first exchange going by your logic.

That was one of the gayest comparison's I have ever seen.

Starscream M

My God, ABC logic?

SS one-shotted Spider-Man. Spider-Man made a short work of Bullseye. Samurai winz!!!

And what about those times when Elektra owned Lester...?

ABC logic is not always wrong. If I say hulk is stronger than Iron Man and Iron Man is stronger than Spiderman...I can logically say hulk is stronger than spiderman.

Spiderman often jobs and is not good against MAs

Starscream M
stilt, you're really really grasping at straws. stop. please.

StiltmanFTW
Logan could have killed him in the first exchange going by your logic.

That was one of the gayest comparison's I have ever seen.

Samurai knew Logan didn't want to fight. He could afford being careless. Furthermore, he saw Logan sheathing claws. He took several punches from Logan in the past, no reason he wouldn't be able to take a single one.

You're right, that sounded so wrong laughing out loud

ABC logic is not always wrong. If I say hulk is stronger than Iron Man and Iron Man is stronger than Spiderman...I can logically say hulk is stronger than spiderman.

Spiderman often jobs and is not good against MAs

When it comes to fights, ABC logic sucks and you know it.

stilt, you're really really grasping at straws. stop. please.

You are the one that has yet to prove anything in this debate.

snoopdogg
Samurai knew Logan didn't want to fight. He could afford being careless. Furthermore, he saw Logan sheathing claws. He took several punches from Logan in the past, no reason he wouldn't be able to take a single one.

That's a horrible view to take.

Deadline

When it comes to fights, ABC logic sucks and you know it.

Not when the characters have never fought each other.

StiltmanFTW
That's a horrible view to take.

Even if Wolverine one-shotted Harada then, it doesn't mean it would happen in the ten out of ten fights...

Bullseye needs more weapons or he gets killed here. Period.

snoopdogg
Even if Wolverine one-shotted Harada then, it doesn't mean it would happen in the ten out of ten fights...

Bullseye needs more weapons or he gets killed here. Period. I was not talking about a one-shot with his fist. I'm talking about having his claws out. Remember he did something similar to Blade in their fight? I don't think that every time Logan sheaths his claws that means he's holding back. Not everybody swings for the fences during a fight otherwise most of Superman's fights would be over in like 2 or 3 panels.

Starscream M

Bullseye needs more weapons or he gets killed here. Period. BE has better weapons than he usually has.

StiltmanFTW
BE has better weapons than he usually has.

Starscream M
... his standard gear is pretty crappy

shurikens and dagger would be upgrade imo

StiltmanFTW
his standard gear is pretty crappy

shurikens and dagger would be upgrade imo

He carries shurikens, daggers and sais very often... now he has all those trick arrows...

Stop pretending you know anything about either character, it's really annoying.

redhotrash
lol burn

Starscream M
He carries shurikens, daggers and sais very often... now he has all those trick arrows...

Stop pretending you know anything about either character, it's really annoying. trick arrows is not considered standard

nor are sais, dagger or shurikens for BE

try again, you pompous jerk mad

the ninjak
God!! Bullseye is currently Avengers status he would stacked up in weaponry capable in taking stupid and I mean STUPID Silver Samurai through the eye! A warehouse will be a treasure trove of projectiles for him to use. Deal enough explosives to bring him out into the fray and throw enough accurate (thats his power) blades at different body parts to mortally wound him. then just take your pick of ways he can finish him off. Silver Samurai is a far Over estimated character.

StiltmanFTW
trick arrows is not considered standard

For current Bullseye? Of course they are. Are you reading Dark Reign? Silly question, you don't read comics at all.

nor are sais, dagger or shurikens for BE

try again, you pompous jerk mad

WHAT?! This needs to be profiled eek!

What is his standard equipment according you then? Just the objects laying around? LOL.

Pistol isn't his standard equipment, though he carries it sometimes.

And think next time before you insult me. Last time you had a month long ban, right? While I'm not gonna report you, I won't defend you from the mods, either.

Originally posted by the ninjak
God!! Bullseye is currently Avengers status he would stacked up in weaponry capable in taking stupid and I mean STUPID Silver Samurai through the eye! A warehouse will be a treasure trove of projectiles for him to use. Deal enough explosives to bring him out into the fray and throw enough accurate (thats his power) blades at different body parts to mortally wound him. then just take your pick of ways he can finish him off. Silver Samurai is a far Over estimated character.

No prep for Lester and all he has here is 1 dagger and "some" shurikens.

the ninjak
Well then its just a mythological battle between samurai vs ninja but I believe in this instance the ninja is alot more daring and accomplished and talented than a guy swordsman with a lightsaber. And Silver Samurai is no Jedi!

the ninjak
Samurai is also not very agile and Bullseye will just trap him and blow him away!

Starscream M
For current Bullseye? Of course they are. Are you reading Dark Reign? Silly question, you don't read comics at all.

WHAT?! This needs to be profiled eek!

What is his standard equipment according you then? Just the objects laying around? LOL.

Pistol isn't his standard equipment, though he carries it sometimes.

And think next time before you insult me. Last time you had a month long ban, right? While I'm not gonna report you, I won't defend you from the mods, either.

No prep for Lester and all he has here is 1 dagger and "some" shurikens.

Didn't mean to offend you sorry.

StiltmanFTW
Didn't mean to offend you sorry.

It's okay.

So, back to Bullseye. Just because he doesn't use that and that weapon in every appearance doesn't mean it can't be considered his standard equipment. In Elektra fight he just pulled hira-shurikens, a bo-shuriken, a sai and a dagger out of his ass. Even as Dark Hawkeye he had a knife and stabbed Daken with it.

Daredevil, Elektra, Moonstone, Songbird, American Eagle, Moon Knight... against every one of them Bullseye used shurikens, knives or sais. Isn't that enough?

Starscream M
It's okay.

So, back to Bullseye. Just because he doesn't use that and that weapon in every appearance doesn't mean it can't be considered his standard equipment. In Elektra fight he just pulled hira-shurikens, a bo-shuriken, a sai and a dagger out of his ass. Even as Dark Hawkeye he had a knife and stabbed Daken with it.

Daredevil, Elektra, Moonstone, Songbird, American Eagle, Moon Knight... against every one of them Bullseye used shurikens, knives or sais. Isn't that enough? I guess. I've always thought of him as not having any 'standard' equipment and just equips according to his latest assignment.

psycho gundam
bullseye up until recently did carry a sidearm on him right leg.

h1a8
Can't Samurai fire energy blast at him?
Can't Samurai deflect bullets, especially if he only has to block his face area only?

I don't see how Bulleye even gets one win here.
A energy blast is faster than a projectile and can hit Bulleye's first.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by h1a8
Can't Samurai fire energy blast at him?

What? I've seen him deflecting energy blast, but never firing one. When did that happen?

Can't Samurai deflect bullets, especially if he only has to block his face area only?

Yep smile

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/382/page0012.th.jpg

And ninjak said he's no Jedi shifty Anyway Lester doesn't have a gun here.

h1a8
What? I've seen him deflecting energy blast, but never firing one. When did that happen?

I never seen it myself either. I believe he might have had this power since the video game "X-men Children of the atom" and "Marvel vs. Capcom 2" portrays him doing these things. If he can't then those games are very bogus for even having him do that when he can't.

StiltmanFTW
I never seen it myself either. I believe he might have had this power since the video game "X-men Children of the atom" and "Marvel vs. Capcom 2" portrays him doing these things. If he can't then those games are very bogus for even having him do that when he can't.

He can charge a knife for example, so it could cut through virtually anything and then throw it, Gambit-style... but he can't just blast people.

h1a8
He can charge a knife for example, so it could cut through virtually anything and then throw it, Gambit-style... but he can't just blast people.

Imagine if he can do the same with a gun and bullet and had bulleye's aim (even though he already has a great sense of aim already). He can kill almost any top tier who can react to gun fire.

psycho gundam
I never seen it myself either. I believe he might have had this power since the video game "X-men Children of the atom" and "Marvel vs. Capcom 2" portrays him doing these things. If he can't then those games are very bogus for even having him do that when he can't. no expression

StiltmanFTW
Imagine if he can do the same with a gun and bullet and had bulleye's aim (even though he already has a great sense of aim already). He can kill almost any top tier who can react to gun fire.

True, that would be awesome.

the ninjak
I just believe that if you cant hit a guy with projectiles because he deflects them ....and he isnt very fast on his feet.... then Bullseye would just explode his area with one of those arrows he has now ....then move in to finish him off..... This fight have turned out exactly the same if it were Gambit Vs Samurai. But for some reason he has gone in there half cocked.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by the ninjak
I just believe that if you cant hit a guy with projectiles because he deflects them ....and he isnt very fast on his feet.... then Bullseye would just explode his area with one of those arrows he has now ....then move in to finish him off..... This fight have turned out exactly the same if it were Gambit Vs Samurai. But for some reason he has gone in there half cocked.

No Dark Hawkeye equipment for him here. And you're wrong, Harada has very good ground speed. His agility doesn't suck either, though it's not on par with that of Bullseye.

Silver Samurai dodged Gambit's cards without much problem.

Kris Blaze
What if Harada started using guns like one of the former Iron Fists? big grin

Anyways, I can see some sort of stalemate happening here. Samurai getting hit and landing a cut.

snoopdogg

Silver Samurai dodged Gambit's cards without much problem. What issue was this?

StiltmanFTW
X-Men #22.

snoopdogg
Bullseye had some pretty cool feats in Dark Reign: Hawkeye #5 I heard.

the ninjak
He shot a teleporter and used a plane to not miss another.

StiltmanFTW

I have to read it. Why did it come out so late?

snoopdogg
Don't know. It is kinda weird.

the ninjak
Don't know. It is kinda weird.

The plane ....yes
the teleporter.....was awesome!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.