Byrne Era Superman, Classic Thor, and Savage Hulk vs Odinforce Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?

DarkOdin
Besides the fact that current Thor and classic Thor are more or less going to stalemate each others. This is Hulk VS superman???

kgkg
-.-

JakeTheBank
Wait a sec.

So this is Bryne Era Supes, Classic Thor, and Savage Hulk (as a team)

Vs.

Current Thor?

Yeah, team freakin' stomps.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Wait a sec.

So this is Bryne Era Supes, Classic Thor, and Savage Hulk (as a team)

Vs.

Current Thor?

Yeah, team freakin' stomps. OMG i didn't how i miss that laughing I guess i was too busy wondering about classic Thor and current Thor fighting each other

Omega Vision
If Current Thor got help from Current Superman would it be a more even match?

psycho gundam
current thor is classic thor w/ a handicap (life tied to mjolnir)

team wins without breaking mjolnir anyway, stop the madness

galactusischere
Is current Thor>Classic Thor??

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
Is current Thor>Classic Thor??
I thought he was. I'm not the biggest Thor fan but I thought the Odinforce gave him a huge power boost when compared to Classic Thor.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I thought he was. I'm not the biggest Thor fan but I thought the Odinforce gave him a huge power boost when compared to Classic Thor. After Thor broke Mjolnir on Bor. He had Dr. Strange repair Mjolnir but to do so Dr. strange had to siphon out the remain Odinpower in Thor to fix Mjolnir. To Quote Strange once i do this you will revert back to how you were before you gain the odinpower. this was about 4 or 5 months ago maybe longer.

Just change the post to current Thor befroe he lost the Odinpower

Omega Vision
Originally posted by DarkOdin
After Thor broke Mjolnir on Bor. He had Dr. Strange repair Mjolnir but to do so Dr. strange had to siphon out the remain Odinpower in Thor to fix Mjolnir. To Quote Strange once i do this you will revert back to how you were before you gain the odinpower. this was about 4 or 5 months ago maybe longer.

I PMed Bada to change it.

JakeTheBank
Even with the OF, I think Thor would be hard pressed to win this. While OF Thor is a solid step beyond his classic counterpart, he's liable to simply be overwhelmed by the team.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Even with the OF, I think Thor would be hard pressed to win this. While OF Thor is a solid step beyond his classic counterpart, he's liable to simply be overwhelmed by the team.

I tend to disagree. I think he could one shot all of them.

Isnt this the same thor that one shotted bor, one shotted the destroyer, etc... and also took hits from bor and the destroyer blast didnt even tickle him.

He would crush this team if he didnt held back.

First they dont have the tools to drop him (besides thor) and second, they cant stand up to not one of his attacks.

kgkg
Originally posted by carver9
and the destroyer blast didnt even tickle him. laughing out loud

DarkOdin
Originally posted by carver9
I tend to disagree. I think he could one shot all of them.

Isnt this the same thor that one shotted bor, one shotted the destroyer, etc... and also took hits from bor and the destroyer blast didnt even tickle him.

He would crush this team if he didnt held back.

First they dont have the tools to drop him (besides thor) and second, they cant stand up to not one of his attacks. Granted Odinforce Thor is above his classis self. His durability i think pulls his thru this thru out the brief period we seen this version of Thor besides the Bor battle he wasn't harmed I think Thor could get a solid 8/9/ out of 10 from this group. As for one shotting this guys yes he kill Bor but this version of Thor wouldn't use that much power unless force too.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by DarkOdin
After Thor broke Mjolnir on Bor. He had Dr. Strange repair Mjolnir but to do so Dr. strange had to siphon out the remain Odinpower in Thor to fix Mjolnir. To Quote Strange once i do this you will revert back to how you were before you gain the odinpower. this was about 4 or 5 months ago maybe longer.

wait a sec: doesnt the OdinPower regenerate?!??

Tazer

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

wait a sec: doesnt the OdinPower regenerate?!??

Tazer

The Odinforce is within Mjolnir itself now, and Thor is supposedly back to his "classic" power levels (which is really nothing to sneeze at, all things considered). I'm of the opinion that this should actually make Mjolnir more powerful, but we'll see if that's the case during Seige or later in the Thor title.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.