Hank Henshaw vs. Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Cyborg Superman w/Qwardian Rings

vs.

Superman Prime (circa Sinestro Corps War)

CIS/PIS/Jobbing is off.

Most people are under the assumption that Henshaw w/ rings puts him above high herald. Is a forum setting, can he put down Prime?

Mindset
I'd give it to Prime.

Smash through the constructs then combo to ko.

JakeTheBank
You had me until:

Originally posted by Mindset
combo to ko.

Mindset
It's spreading...sad

quanchi112
Prime dominates him.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Cyborg Superman w/Qwardian Rings

vs.

Superman Prime (circa Sinestro Corps War)

CIS/PIS/Jobbing is off.

Most people are under the assumption that Henshaw w/ rings puts him above high herald. Is a forum setting, can he put down Prime? Cyborg Supes w/rings is a High herald dude, but prime its way above High Herald........ smokin'

But not Skyfather level as some FANBOYS think.... evil face

AsbestosFlaygon
In Sinestro Corps arc, Prime has the Guardian Amp.

He stomps.

shokosugi
SBP > RKT > Odin > Cyborg Superman > Thor > Silver Surfer

Mindset
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

He stomps. No he doesn't.

Warlord
Originally posted by shokosugi
SBP > RKT > Odin > Cyborg Superman > Thor > Silver Surfer
SBP > RKT > Odin > Cyborg Superman > Thor > Silver Surfer > Superman

Kasper Gutman
Pretty good list above but move SBP below the skyfathers.

quanchi112
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

He stomps. False. He received it at the end when he was defeated through means of bfr. We later see this more powerful Prime in countdown not sc corps.

SBP > RKT > Odin > Cyborg Superman > Thor > Silver Surfer You haven't proven it for one. Secondly, try to stay on topic.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Mindset
No he doesn't.
AM Armor ahah

Philosophía
Superboy Prime.

kgkg
Prime anyday

Omega Vision
Prime seemed to have respect for Henshaw, even calling him "Mister Henshaw" and it took Superman, Supergirl, and Power Girl to beat him down so this fight isn't as one-sided as some might think. Prime still wins though.

JakeTheBank
I think if Henshaw took time to fully master the Qwardian rings (assuming he didn't already) and used them to their full capabilities aside from simple constructs and energy blasts, he might be able to defeat him in a forum setting. For a majority? Probably not, but I think he could win a few times.

carver9
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Prime seemed to have respect for Henshaw, even calling him "Mister Henshaw" and it took Superman, Supergirl, and Power Girl to beat him down so this fight isn't as one-sided as some might think. Prime still wins though.

Prime would WRECK Superman, Supergirl, and Powergirl.

Blanket
Prime seemed to have respect for Henshaw, even calling him "Mister Henshaw" and it took Superman, Supergirl, and Power Girl to beat him down so this fight isn't as one-sided as some might think. Prime still wins though. Don't people call Stephen Hawking 'Mister'?

Unless he's actually a robot in disguise, I can't see him beating up too many people.

carver9
I think if Henshaw took time to fully master the Qwardian rings (assuming he didn't already) and used them to their full capabilities aside from simple constructs and energy blasts, he might be able to defeat him in a forum setting. For a majority? Probably not, but I think he could win a few times.

How??

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
How??

High end energy manipulation, destroying his armor which constantly feeds him yellow sun and in turn keeps his energy high, phasing/teleportation, mental assaults, etc.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Blanket
Don't people call Stephen Hawking 'Mister'?

Unless he's actually a robot in disguise, I can't see him beating up too many people.
That's a terrible analogy and you know it. People call him Mister because he's a Nobel-prize winning physicist just as Prime called Henshaw Mister because he was an Elite Herald with multiple rings and technopathy.

Blanket
That's a terrible analogy and you know it. People call him Mister because he's a Nobel-prize winning physicist just as Prime called Henshaw Mister because he was an Elite Herald with multiple rings and technopathy. lol

Mindset
High end energy manipulation, destroying his armor which constantly feeds him yellow sun and in turn keeps his energy high, phasing/teleportation, mental assaults, etc. He didn't need the armor once the sun rose.

Omega Vision
I think most people got the wrong idea about Prime's physiology. It wasn't that he needed a constant stream of solar energy (like Apollo) it was that he had only recently gotten out of the Sun Eater and thus his power wasn't fully restored so he was reliant on the suit.

carver9
I think most people got the wrong idea about Prime's physiology. It wasn't that he needed a constant stream of solar energy (like Apollo) it was that he had only recently gotten out of the Sun Eater and thus his power wasn't fully restored so he was reliant on the suit.

Ok, this is Superman Prime right? Isnt Superman prime the one that fought monarch? When did he need a suit to provide him sunlight? I thought that was Superboy prime with the armor? confused

kgkg
That's a terrible analogy and you know it. People call him Mister because he's a Nobel-prize winning physicist just as Prime called Henshaw Mister because he was an Elite Herald with multiple rings and technopathy. Do you really believe Prime calling him Mister means he is powerful?? Prime was talking shit with Monitor , Ion, Mordru and even Monarch.

JakeTheBank
Ok, this is Superman Prime right? Isnt Superman prime the one that fought monarch? When did he need a suit to provide him sunlight? I thought that was Superboy prime with the armor? confused

Superman Prime = Superboy Prime. Prime's ego and desire to not be called a "stupid kid" resulted in him dubbing himself Superman Prime. Superboy Prime from Infinite Crisis and Superman Prime from SCW were essentially the same, albeit with different color schemes.

The Superman Prime who fought Monarch is usually referred to here at least as Guardian Amped Prime.

Omega Vision
Read my post again. He had just left the core of the Sun Eater and the Sun-Eater stripped him of his powers. He built the suit (somehow) to feed him solar energy but once he was exposed to the Earth's sun his powers returned immediately without the suit.

carver9
Superman Prime = Superboy Prime. Prime's ego and desire to not be called a "stupid kid" resulted in him dubbing himself Superman Prime. Superboy Prime from Infinite Crisis and Superman Prime from SCW were essentially the same, albeit with different color schemes.

The Superman Prime who fought Monarch is usually referred to here at least as Guardian Amped Prime.

Thats stupid. When he gained all that power and grew in height, weight, and size, THATS when he was referring to himself as a man.

Omega Vision
Thats stupid. When he gained all that power and grew in height, weight, and size, THATS when he was referring to himself as a man.
Yeah, after he absorbed the Guardian's Emerald Energy. It temporarily aged him and powered him up. Hence Guardian Amp Prime.

JakeTheBank

Yeah, but he was also referring to himself as Superman Prime during SCW.

carver9
Yeah, but he was also referring to himself as Superman Prime during SCW.

Oh, well you could be right and if we are using that Prime, I would still give him the huge egde. The powers that you named, I dont think Sinestro displayed that kind of power and 2. If its not on a certain level then its not doing anything to prime.

JakeTheBank
Oh, well you could be right and if we are using that Prime, I would still give him the huge egde. The powers that you named, I dont think Sinestro displayed that kind of power and 2. If its not on a certain level then its not doing anything to prime.

Yeah, that's the Prime being used in this thread. I know some people get confused or mixed up by Superman/Superboy Prime/Guardian Amp Prime, which is why I specificially wrote circa Sinestro Corps War Prime.

I think weilding ten power rings to their full power, Henshaw should be able to garner at least one victory from Prime in a forum setting.

redhotrash
Seems like a lot of Henshaw's ability comes from what tech he has access too. He'd be stronger on say Apokalypse than on Earth.

quanchi112
Originally posted by redhotrash
Seems like a lot of Henshaw's ability comes from what tech he has access too. He'd be stronger on say Apokalypse than on Earth. That's trying to slant a thread towards his abilities then. Darkseid oneshotted him on apokolips.

redhotrash
Well Darkseid is no joke against anyone not named Clark Kent. Still it only makes sense that superior tech/materials would give him better abilities.

shokosugi
Originally posted by Warlord
SBP > RKT > Odin > Superman > Cyborg Superman > Thor > Silver Surfer

JakeTheBank

...no.

quanchi112
Originally posted by redhotrash
Well Darkseid is no joke against anyone not named Clark Kent. Still it only makes sense that superior tech/materials would give him better abilities. Raker, Doomsday, Orion are all good examples.

Yes, But Prime would smash throgh them and pwn him sooner or later.Originally posted by shokosugi
You've never proven so. You just make one random claim after another without showing the ability or confidence to actually prove it.

psycho gundam
SBP > RKT > Odin > Cyborg Superman > Thor > Silver Surfer i'm perplexed as to how you are not banned.

Batman-Prime

Sounds reasonable. celebrate

Doctor-Alvis
That's a terrible analogy and you know it. People call him Mister because he's a Nobel-prize winning physicist just as Prime called Henshaw Mister because he was an Elite Herald with multiple rings and technopathy.
I thought he did it because he's was immature. Like a kid may call adults Mister <INSERT LAST NAME>, like he still had that engraved in him.

celeyhyga17
Prime

quanchi112
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I thought he did it because he's was immature. Like a kid may call adults Mister <INSERT LAST NAME>, like he still had that engraved in him. I agree. One of the few times Prime has shown anyone respect.

The Nuul

And his shit continues again and again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.