The Butcher versus Michael Myers...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The Butcher (Wanted)

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/dato-bakhtadze-wantedresized.jpg

versus

Michael Myers (Rob Zombie's "Halloween"wink

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/untitled-rob-zombie-halloween-pr-1.jpg

Fight takes place in the warehouse where Wesley fought the Butcher in "Wanted", with animal carcasses hanging everywhere. Michael has a butcher knife, the Butcher has the two knives he had when he fought Wesley.

KingD19
Butcher is definitely faster and more skills, but Myers damage soak could give him the edge he needs to get lucky and win.

Rogue Jedi
The Butcher blocked Wesley's bullets with his blades too.

KingD19
I remember, he was beastly, but you've gotta ask... Will extreme speed and skill work against one of the highest damage soaks horror movies have ever seen?

Ms.Marvel
myers was floored for like 30 seconds by having a sharp object stabbed into i think it was his face or chest.

butcher can down him with a knife hit and take that 30 seconds to carve him into a dozen pieces. off the legs first then the arms then the rest of his body while hes immobilized.

KingD19
You know what, now that I think about it, Myers damage soak is more useful against blunt force trauma than stabbing.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by KingD19
I remember, he was beastly, but you've gotta ask... Will extreme speed and skill work against one of the highest damage soaks horror movies have ever seen? Well, chop a tendon here, a tendon there, an achilles, immobilize Michael.....Dude has a chance.

jinXed by JaNx
I was hopin this was going to be Bill the butcher sad

The only thing i think Myers has going for him is his strength and the fact he doesn't seem to register pain. Either way, the Butcher is far to fast for Myers. The remakes have also shown us that it may take a tank to kill Myers but it doesn't take very much at all to drop him.

Rogue Jedi
Word up, whitey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.