Pat Robertson Blames "black Haitian Slave Pact With The Devil" For The Earthquake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
this is a political statement as much as anything so it shudnt be moved to the relegion forum. honestly this has to be one of the most vile and sickening thing i have heard from a televangelist in recent history.

f5TE99sAbwM

basically he blames the haitian black slave revolt against the colonial white french as being aided by the devil {call it "a fact"} which the slaves worshipped to help them. and says that the earthquake and the misery following it is due to that pact with the devil. {yes u really can not make this stuff up}

-A2q60qg0WA

A2q60qg0WA

reaction by the haitian ambassador.

reactions/thoughts?

leonheartmm
oh btw, he is now asking his followers for AID for haiti, and he is the man who asked the same for AFRICA and it was later uncovered that the aid went to buying helicopters for his private DIOMAND MINES in the war ridden regions of africa.

dadudemon
K. So he's a douche.

I like your posts about Naruto, better.

jaden101
Pat is the main man. ****in' legend.

Bicnarok
What do you expect from a creationist?

Wild Shadow
do you know why america prospered for so long? b/c the founding fathers offered burned sacrifice to God... true story.

the reason we are in a recession is b/c our christian based country has lost its way so god has taken our money... its a known fact..

we need to get all the foreign ppl who dont believe in god out.. its the heathens who are the problem.....

angel
now if you want to support and show that ur a true god loving/fearing christian be sure to send money to ur 700 club as a sign of your faith and show of commitment... roll eyes (sarcastic)

now to those who come from a non christian background for example asian, haitian who are now christian ur donation will need to be increased to twice the amount of other ppl... this applies to the catholics, protestants and some such.. if you are not sure if your a christian or not we can help you, Mexicans and all the mexican speaking brown ppl, italians and irish ur more then likely catholic and as such not a true christian but if you donate today it will be one step closer toward the right faith..

WhiskeyGirl
Stupid Ass Creationists....

Colossus-Big C
yea, but they did so call made a pact with the devil(which is what they believed they were doing).

and also i believe this IMO

Kovacs86
Well, you're a small-minded, lunatic **** then, aren't you?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Kovacs86
Well, you're a small-minded, lunatic **** then, aren't you? why do people insult people for there beliefs? did i call you a a$$ for what you believe? no. keep your insults to yourself and just post. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Liberator
No, this is completely untrue. I mean if God were real he wouldn't punish and murder thousands of people, doesn't Christianity teach about forgiveness? Quite the contradiction if you ask me.

I'm afraid that when you live on/near a fault line and an earthquake occurs you're in trouble.

It's called fact, not religion.

Symmetric Chaos
Obviously God didn't do this. The Haitians built up a huge debt to Satan and when he called it in they discovered that they didn't have the funds to pay. It's like the whole credit card problem, but with human lives.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Obviously God didn't do this. The Haitians built up a huge debt to Satan and when he called it in they discovered that they didn't have the funds to pay. It's like the whole credit card problem, but with human lives. thumb up

Shakyamunison
Pat Robertson is filled with delutions.

BackFire
He's a psychotic old man and he'll be dead soon. He doesn't matter.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by dadudemon
K. So he's a douche.

I like your posts about Naruto, better.

Originally posted by BackFire

Rogue Jedi
haermm Voodoo FTW?

Wild Shadow
you know why it happen? b/c they used a Quiju board, true story.

Rogue Jedi
Quija board Voodoo?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
you know why it happen? b/c they used a Quiju board, true story. your in the military right? you should know storys about countries making deals with the devil or God to gain independence. does this one surprise you?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
your in the military right? you should know storys about countries making deals with the devil or God to gain independence. does this one surprise you?

i was. no expression

the only deals i know of a country making deals/prayers with a deity is the USA via Bush and his church members for us to beat and win against a 3rd world country... aka. the axes of evil..

hmm.. it must have worked b/c apparently the 3rd world desert country collapse via religious thoughts and not in any part of superior number, technology or psychological advantage wink

Darth Jello
The irony is that Pat Robertson is responsible for more death than the Haiti earthquake.

Liberator
Originally posted by Darth Jello
The irony is that Pat Robertson is responsible for more death than the Haiti earthquake.

Lol.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Darth Jello

What are you talking about?

I know it's some sort of dramatic joke again...but I'm still curious.

WickedDynamite
I think the victims of the earthquake in Haiti deserve more attention than Pat Robertson.

Mandrag Ganon
Originally posted by Bicnarok
What do you expect from a creationist?

Oh, please. That is not a blanket belief of all creationists.

Originally posted by WhiskeyGirl
Stupid Ass Creationists....

See? There we go again, attributing one statement by one person to an entire group of people.

Well, you're a small-minded, lunatic **** then, aren't you?

See? Much better. Narrowed down and directed at the person who it should be.

Robtard

That's when I'll say: "God killed him, for all his douche baggery; he's now in hell."

Mr. Rhythmic
To be honest, Robertson's opinions are as valuable as a booger from my nose.

Kovacs86
why do people insult people for there beliefs? did i call you a a$$ for what you believe? no. keep your insults to yourself and just post. roll eyes (sarcastic)

OK, the **** part may have been slightly harsh. However, I sincerely believe that you are small minded and quite possibly a lunatic.

GCG

He looks like he's about to keel over in that video.

Anyone interested to make pact with Beelzebub and all his hellish instruments of death to take keep of Pat Robertson when he kicks the buck?

Darth Jello
Originally posted by dadudemon
What are you talking about?

I know it's some sort of dramatic joke again...but I'm still curious.

Check up on his activities in Africa over the last 30 years. Robertson is a war criminal. He should be hanged.

Colossus-Big C
OK, the **** part may have been slightly harsh. However, I sincerely believe that you are small minded and quite possibly a lunatic. I sincerely believe you are small minded and belong in a insane asylum wink

King Kandy
I sincerely believe you are small minded and belong in a insane asylum wink
I have the feeling you would be in the great minority on that issue, though.

Darth Jello
Let's take a look at Pat Robertson the man.
Pat Robertson-
Hates Jews
Hates Blacks
Hates Muslims
Hates Catholics
Hates Democracy
Discriminates against blacks in hiring
Cons believers out of their money and receiving medical care through claims of faith healing and marketing junk products.
Uses donations to enrich himself as a believer in prosperity gospel.
Is responsible for financing every single major African war of the last 30 years.
Finances illegal blood diamond operations in Africa
Maintains friendly relationships with African dictators in defiance of US law
Defended Charles Taylor during the liberation of Liberia
Is complicit in numerous genocides because of these relationships
Violated the Trading With Enemies Act by providing financial support to enemy African nations
Violated the Trading With Enemies Act and a congressional resolution by providing financial support to the Contras and other Latin American fascist organizations in the 1980's and 90's.

Wild Shadow
can you substantiate these claims? do you have evidence?

if you do i am going to need them in order to investigate ur claim....

i am going to need your name and home address and numbers to get a hold of you at ur home or at work..

Darth Jello
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Robertson_controversies

http://www.holysmoke.org/wb/wb0239.htm

http://www.skeptictank.org/robem2.htm

and that' just a start. Look up Operation Blessing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.