Force Halo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the marinate
Right, i did a post before Halo vs. Starwars, well, in the Post i got a new idea, what if, wait for it... A Average Spartan, A Average Elite, And A Average Brute, were all trained in the force, heres how it goes so read carefully because it could get pretty Confusing smile
There is 2 main scenarios and some extra for more discussion, one where they are all jedi, one where they are all Sith.
Heres how it goes, they have all their homeland traits because they have grown up there, they have their current military abilities, but before they go to war they are teleported through galaxy to starwars galaxy and are discovered to be force sensitive, and have 5 years training, still setting them at a young adult age for all of their races, so they will be fit and ready, the Jedi who trains them is Yoda, and for the Sith Darth Sidious, They will be trained in aggressive lightsabre styles, and have 2 light sabres that have the ability to become double bladed, (basically they can have 1 normal lightsabre, 2 normal lightsabres, 1 double bladed, or 2 double bladed although 2 would be very hard to use fully) (also sabres are designed to fit the size of the user) you see fitting for them, and wear their normal armour but with slight improvements to help vision and give full movement, that is the only difference, so basically no change, they abilities with the force are of what you would consider the average Jedi or Sith, back flips push pick up lightning etc, they are all evenly as powerful in whatever side of the force they use, so it just comes down to the abilities of the race, the fights take place in my usually 50'50'50 square arena that is indestructible and no exits (sides and length up) each starting at opersit corners, so heres the fights, please fill in this following results table to show who you think would win.

Name (Winner)
Jedi Spartan vs. Jedi Brute =
Jedi Spartan vs. Jedi Elite =
Jedi Spartan vs. Jedi Grunt
Jedi Elite vs. Jedi Spartan =
Jedi Elite vs. Jedi Brute =
Jedi Elite vs. Jedi Grunt
Jedi Brute vs. Jedi Spartan =
Jedi Brute vs. Jedi Elite =
Jedi Brute vs. Jedi Grunt
Jedi Grunt vs. Jedi Spartan
Jedi Grunt vs. Jedi Elite
Jedi Grunt vs. Jedi Brute

Name (Winner)
Sith Spartan vs. Sith Brute =
Sith Spartan vs. Sith Elite =
Sith Spartan vs. Sith Grunt
Sith Elite vs. Sith Spartan =
Sith Elite vs. Sith Brute =
Sith Elite vs. Sith Grunt
Sith Brute vs. Sith Spartan =
Sith Brute vs. Sith Elite =
Sith Grunt vs Sith Brute =
Sith Grunt vs. Sith Elite =
Sith Grunt vs. Sith Spartan =

Name (Winner)
Jedi Spartan vs. Sith Grunt =
Jedi Spartan vs. Sith Grunt =
Jedi Spartan vs. Sith Spartan =
Jedi Spartan vs. Sith Elite =
Jedi Spartan vs. Sith Brute =
Sith Spartan vs. Jedi Grunt =
Sith Spartan vs. Sith Grunt =
Sith Spartan vs. Jedi Spartan =
Sith Spartan vs. Jedi Elite =
Sith Spartan vs. Jedi Brute =
Jedi Brute vs. Jedi Grunt =
Jedi Brute vs. Sith Grunt =
Jedi Brute vs. Sith Spartan =
Jedi Brute vs. Sith Elite =
Jedi Brute vs. Sith Brute =
Sith Brute vs. Jedi Spartan =
Sith Brute vs. Jedi Elite =
Sith Brute vs. Jedi Brute =
Sith Brute vs. Sith Grunt =
Sith Brute vs. Jedi Grunt =
Jedi Elite vs. Jedi Grunt =
Jedi Elite vs. Sith Grunt =
Jedi Elite vs. Sith Spartan =
Jedi Elite vs. Sith Elite =
Jedi Elite vs. Sith Brute =
Sith Elite vs. Jedi Spartan =
Sith Elite vs. Jedi Elite =
Sith Elite vs. Jedi Brute
Sith Elite vs. Jedi Grunt =
Sith Elite vs. Sith Grunt =
Sith Grunt vs. Jedi Spartan =
Sith Grunt vs. Jedi Elite =
Sith Grunt vs. Jedi Brute =
Sith Grunt vs. Jedi Brute =
Jedi Grunt vs. Sith Spartan =
Jedi Grunt vs. Jedi Elite =
Jedi Grunt vs. Jedi Brute =
Jedi Grunt vs. Sith Grunt =

Victories.
Jedi Grunt =
Sith Grunt =
Jedi Spartan =
Sith Spartan =
Jedi Brute =
Sith Brute =
Jedi Elite =
Sith Elite =

the marinate
Sorry dont know how to Delete sad

the marinate

the marinate

the marinate

Lord Lucien
Four posts, three of them useless, and one against the rules and confusing to read.

Good job.

MasterAshenVor
WHAT THE HELL?

Please refrain from hurting my eyes next time you post a useless topic.

Slash_KMC
Why... why did I click on a thread with the name 'Force Halo'?

Maester_yoda
way to go and waste more of my time...why????

mattatom
With all due respect guys. I think you've told the OP enough times about what you think of his threads, telling him again will not make a difference if it didn't the first time. If you don't like the thread, try not commenting, okay.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by mattatom
With all due respect guys. I think you've told the OP enough times about what you think of his threads, telling him again will not make a difference if it didn't the first time. If you don't like the thread, try not commenting, okay.

I don't agree with this. When someone gets told enough times that they shouldn't or should do something (like following forum rules), they'll eventually get the point. Some people just take longer to grasp a simple concept like this.

Lord Lucien
Yeah, the compassionate and passive approach doesn't profit us one bit.

Slash_KMC
I could be like, "omg you just made the best thread ever but ehm, I'm sorry, I think the thread might be a little, against the rules... great thread though, I mean no offense whatsoever".

But I think it's more effective when you just go:

1)

2)

3)

Read Me Damnit.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
I could be like, "omg you just made the best thread ever but ehm, I'm sorry, I think the thread might be a little, against the rules... great thread though, I mean no offense whatsoever".

But I think it's more effective when you just go:

1)Keep them Star Wars related.
Matches between non-SW characters will be closed. Both characters must be from Star Wars.

I place an emphasis on the 'Star Wars-related' rule.

2)Maximum number of contenders
Let's keep it maximum 3 versus 3, with the exception of teams. More than 2 characters in a match is hard to discuss, threads like that often dissappear in 2 days, imagine 8 or 10 characters involved...

I place an emphasis on the 'Team limits' rule. Please do not place more than THREE people per team (i.e. Windu, Kenobi, Skywalker vs. Sidious, Dooku, Bane). I will close it.

3)No fights using Unknowns. Unknowns are characters that we have had too little or no evidence of their powers, abilities, or skills. This applies to characters that have not had screen-time, or characters who only show their powers in gameplay. Unknowns include Darth Plagueis and Marka Ragnos, most notably.

Read Me Damnit.

LMAO @ number one. Yeah... Like this one: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=517728

Sorry Slash, but I had to point that one out.

whistling

REXXXX
Originally posted by mattatom

This is correct. If you think the topic is lame, you ignore it and go somewhere else. If it is against the rules, report it and I will handle it. Whining about it instead is just obnoxious, and it makes the original poster feel like an idiot rather than figure out what he did wrong. So, no, don't ****ing do it.

Closed for being out of universe. Sorry, Marinate, but we try to keep everything inside Star Wars, to things on a level playing field.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.