Archangel Vs Professor X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Who has more money.

archangel is said to be a billionaire because of his father. how does professor x add up?

The Nuul
Charles tells Angel to donate all of his and his Fathers money.

Kris Blaze
Archangel is richer.

Though if Professor X were to suddenly liquidate all of his resources, as in sell the shi'ar technology, then his funds would skyrocket.

the ninjak
Charles funnels all of his money into his mission.....
Warren is old money........much richer but I'm sure he funnels alot of it to Xavier

Q99
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Archangel is richer.

Though if Professor X were to suddenly liquidate all of his resources, as in sell the shi'ar technology, then his funds would skyrocket.

This.

You know, I'm not exactly sure where Xavier gets much of his income... Warren's probably one source, and I know Charles has some government contacts so he's probably gotten a fair amount from there, but in general it's not mentioned.

the ninjak
He easily achieved an expert knowledge of the stock market. And with telepathy and Cerebro could read the minds of greedy corporate moguls. And easily make good stock choices. I remember in one of the first Xmen comics he got through life absorbing everybodies skills around him, even on an athletic level. Xavier would have stolen whatever was necessary to steal enough to fund his mission.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Archangel is richer.

He would never sell it out of fear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.