Darth Maul And Darth Vader Vs Magna Gaurd + Droids

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the marinate
TWO SEPERATE FIGHTS (Arent working as a team they go at it alone)
(Magna Gaurds have Standard CIS Blaster Pistols, and Their Electrostaffs -Favouring Melee Combat)

I have a obsession with these droids, it is TRUE, anyway, heres the Scenario, Same Place as usual for me, Square room 50'50 and a 50 meter high roof, no obsticals just a indestructable battle ship armour flooring and walls, Maul is at the skill level he was at in Phantom Menace were most of us know him from, some have read comics were he some how survives and gets robot legs =) and Darth Vader at his ROTJ Level, well, heres how it goes, maul starts in the middle of the square in each round, knowing that their are some highly advanced combat droids preparing to attack him, each round begins with the droids starting evenly in the courners (if there is 4, 1 in each corner)

( A Little Extra, the battle droids have a new program, they have a stun baton (like of KOTOR) that can resist light sabres, and have a basic program installed that allows them to do some basic blocks and attacks, nothing basic just say a dozen basic defensive moves and 5 or so attacks. they will attempt to use it in a change of tactics or when the opponent gets close, they hold it on their waist as a secondary ) <- On that note wouldent it have been a good idea for the CIS to program this into their Battle droids in the movie?

How long do you think he would survive and how would it go down? how would it fair?

1.-2 Magna Gaurds
2.-4 Magna Gaurds
3.-8 Magna Gaurds
4.-2 Magna Gaurds + 2 Battle Droids
5.-4 Magna Gaurds + 4 Battle Droids
6.-8 Magna Gaurds + 8 Battle Droids
7.-10 Magna Gaurds
8.-12 Magna Gaurds
9.-10 Magna Gaurds + 10 Super Battle Droids
10.-12 Magna Gaurds + 10 Super Battle Droids
11.-20 Magna Droids
12.-30 Magna Droids
13.-30 Magna Droids + 4 Droideka + 4 Super Battle Droids
14.-50 Magna Droids
15.-200 Battle Droids
16.-100 Magna Droids + 150 Battle Droids

How would it fair?

Tbh i think Maul gets to 13 (and die) his sabre skills are elite tbh but Droideka, i cant see him crushing the Droideka and killing everything else at same time! and vader he'd maybe struggle with Super Battle Droids because of his ability to move fast (because of his suit) and their missles would be deadly,, i know he was taken out in phanton menace by a jedi knight, but in the heat of battle the dark side strengthens, and i think vader would to maybe, but would struggle more with the mass numbers mainly...

Lord Lucien
How do they engage? Are the droids coming in waves of 5, are they all standing around in a circle, are they filing in one at a time?

And the stun baton thing presents a variable to which we having nothing to draw from. It's speculation, and that doesn't work. Vader and Maul would still outclass any droids, but the final results are all speculation.

mattatom
I personally believe they would clear with Vader's Force prowess and Mauls saber ability.

the marinate
@Lord Lucien I made it clear in the writing they come in evenly spread out waves from corners and sides...

mattatom
How often though? One every second? Minute? That's what he means.

Samurai100
They would clear it

MasterAshenVor
Revan Solos.

the marinate
@MasterAshenVor - We dont know this, we dont have enough info on him, for all we know he could be the strength of a Weak Padawan in clone wars era.. :/

mattatom
Originally posted by the marinate
@MasterAshenVor - We dont know this, we dont have enough info on him, for all we know he could be the strength of a Weak Padawan in clone wars era.. :/ We have enough information on his force Prowess to know he's above that.

the marinate
Yeah but you get me dude, people ripped the hell out of me for using revan before sad

the marinate
But yeah every round the spawn at the same time, per wave, so its all at once ... @ Lord Lucien

mattatom
Yeah but you get me dude, people ripped the hell out of me for using revan before sad That's because this forums full of hypocrites (myself included) but we say we don't care.

Bandon solo's.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by mattatom
That's because this forums full of hypocrites (myself included) but we say we don't care.

Woo! High five!!

Bandon solo's.

No wait, nevermind.

mattatom
Can't take it back Slash, i've quoted you now. It's there, forever.Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Woo! High five!!

Slash_KMC
I have still time to hack your account and edit it!! *evil laugh*

Red Nemesis
Opo Chano solos.

Lord Lucien
But yeah every round the spawn at the same time, per wave, so its all at once ... @ Lord Lucien Ah.

They all get crushed by Vader's TK. And they all get chopped up/chop themselves up by Maul.

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Ah.

They all get crushed by Vader's TK. And they all get chopped up/chop themselves up by Maul. As i said wink.
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
I have still time to hack your account and edit it!! *evil laugh*
I find it highly unlikely you'd ever work out my password.

Lord Lucien
I find it highly unlikely you'd ever work out my password. It's "obladilada".

mattatom
Wow, you managed to get three of those letters in the correct order in the right place. I applaud you dear Lucien, enjoying AC?

Lord Lucien
Finding all the flags and the Templars is a b*tch. Even with the the internet's help.

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Finding all the flags and the Templars is a b*tch. Even with the the internet's help. Ahh yes, I gave up on the flag collecting when I realised I wouldn't be able to 100% it because I hadn't spoken to Lucy enough times. 1k'd AC2 though wink

truejedi
was it anything like finding all 100 tags in GTA: San Andreas? THAT was ridiculous. I found them though,with the internet's help.

mattatom
Worse I think theres atleast 400.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by truejedi
was it anything like finding all 100 tags in GTA: San Andreas? THAT was ridiculous. I found them though,with the internet's help. I never played San Andreas, but if you've ever played GTA IV, then it's nothing like the pigeons. 200 of those f*cking things took so goddamn long. At least here I found a website with a map marker, photo reference, and a checklist.

MasterAshenVor
@MasterAshenVor - We dont know this, we dont have enough info on him, for all we know he could be the strength of a Weak Padawan in clone wars era.. :/

ROFLCOPTER!

the marinate
@MasterAshenVor; HarHAR?

Slash_KMC
... Revan still f*cking solo's.

ares834
Nah. Bandon does.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Opo Chano solos.

mattatom
Set Harth solos.

Jinsoku Takai
F**k it, I solo!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.