The Red Skull vs KMC forum posters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
The current Red Skull is dropped off into our reality in two days, and he wants the usual yadda yadda yadda. The location he will be in is at the edge of the Arizona/Mexico border, and he has a cosmic cube. Everyone at KMC has full knowledge of who he is, and whatever resources we can handle. Can we take him down?

Wei Phoenix
How in the **** are humans supposed to fight someone with a cosmic cube? Skull would kill us without it first of all.

Badabing
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
The current Red Skull is dropped off into our reality in two days, and he wants the usual yadda yadda yadda. The location he will be in is at the edge of the Arizona/Mexico border, and he has a cosmic cube. Everyone at KMC has full knowledge of who he is, and whatever resources we can handle. Can we take him down? I close the thread ftw. no expression

Omega Vision
I have 8096 plans to deal with Red Skull, they all involve sacrificing Quan, Shuskogi, Carver, and H1A8.

Dr Will Hatch
Well, is there anyone here that knows a good sniper? :lbf

Omega Vision
Well, is there anyone here that knows a good sniper? :lbf
No but while Red Skull is turning H1A8 into a rutebaga I can sneak up behind him and beat him to death with a sack of cosmic doorknobs.

Badabing
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I have 8096 plans to deal with Red Skull, they all involve sacrificing Quan, Shuskogi, Carver, and H1A8. crylaugh

mmm

crylaugh

I mean...Hey, stop that! uhuh

laughing out loud

Doctor-Alvis
The current Red Skull is dropped off into our reality in two days, and he wants the usual yadda yadda yadda. The location he will be in is at the edge of the Arizona/Mexico border, and he has a cosmic cube. Everyone at KMC has full knowledge of who he is, and whatever resources we can handle. Can we take him down?

Do we all get cosmic cubes too?

Kris Blaze
Does he get knowledge of us? Does he know about our extensive comic book knowledge and so on? Theoretically, we should be able to indirectly influence the cosmic cube's power by having writers do things to it in the comics. We could get a hold of Quesada and have him one-more-cube that shit into nothingness. Also, please leave this open for a bit.

KingD19
I'm a good sniper

Mshinu
A simple matter of pointing Squirrel Girl his way, she comes to this world now and then too you know wink

JakeTheBank
We stand a good chance if CIS is still in effect for Skull.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Especially if he suffocates under the bodies of the above mentioned sacrifices.

JakeTheBank
Especially if he suffocates under the bodies of the above mentioned sacrifices.

laughing

I have a Captain America shield replica I can toss at him.

That should distract him before he realizes it's plastic.

Doctor-Alvis
True. So long as he doesn't immediately make himself invulnerable to all conventional weaponry there would be that "Why should I sully myself with you roaches?" overconfidence chance.

Newjak
Where there is a will there is a way.

I'm charging in head first front line assualt

behind PR no expression

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Newjak
Where there is a will there is a way.

I'm charging in head first front line assualt

behind PR no expression
Don't be silly. PR will be directing the troops. The front of the suicide charge will be led by Quan.

Newjak
Don't be silly. PR will be directing the troops. The front of the suicide charge will be led by Quan. Then I shall still be behind PR I'll be like his secret weapon stick out tongue

Knowsbleed33
Newjak can get on all fours behind him, and I'll push the Red Skull down over him in 3 stooges like hilarity.

That counts as a KO.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Badabing
I close the thread ftw. no expression were waiting sad

BruceSkywalker
walk up to the red skull, punch him in the gut/the end

redhotrash
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Does he get knowledge of us? Does he know about our extensive comic book knowledge and so on? Theoretically, we should be able to indirectly influence the cosmic cube's power by having writers do things to it in the comics. We could get a hold of Quesada and have him one-more-cube that shit into nothingness. Also, please leave this open for a bit.

Can we have him retcon pretty much everything from WWH onwards while we have him?

chomperx9
how come when someone makes a vs thread that involves the mods the thread starter gets banned or a serious warning. but when someone makes a vs thread that involves the members its no biggy.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by chomperx9
how come when someone makes a vs thread that involves the mods the thread starter gets banned or a serious warning. but when someone makes a vs thread that involves the members its no biggy.
Since the mod threads tend to be titled "Badabing sucks dick" and the like.

This isn't exactly the same....

Batman-Prime

Life is not fair? Especially not on KMC! dur

chomperx9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Life is not fair? Especially not on KMC! dur good point

JakeTheBank

Mods > Members

Badabing
how come when someone makes a vs thread that involves the mods the thread starter gets banned or a serious warning. but when someone makes a vs thread that involves the members its no biggy. Because, Chomper, when someone makes a mod thread it's a vindictive or angry attempt at some sort of resolution because they were warned. Who was actually named in this thread? sneerOriginally posted by Kris Blaze
Since the mod threads tend to be titled "Badabing sucks dick" and the like.

This isn't exactly the same.... I don't know if you are helping or ripping on me...uhuh

laughing out loud

chomperx9
Mods > Members but without us there wouldnt be any mods so we are just as important. they need us. kinda like how joker explained to batman in TDK. batman needs an enemy to keep his job as batman going. without the joker he is nothing.

so without us mods are nothing.

PS. to the above post i think it was a little bit of ripping and helping

JakeTheBank
but without us there wouldnt be any mods so we are just as important. they need us. kinda like how joker explained to batman in TDK. batman needs an enemy to keep his job as batman going. without the joker he is nothing.

so without us mods are nothing

It was a joke laughing

But I guess this would make us all Joker? Or Batman?

Batman-Prime
but without us there wouldnt be any mods so we are just as important. they need us. kinda like how joker explained to batman in TDK. batman needs an enemy to keep his job as batman going. without the joker he is nothing.

so without us mods are nothing

even with us mods are nothing i say evil

chomperx9
It was a joke laughing

But I guess this would make us all Joker? Or Batman? technically yeah. we are the bad guys and the mods are the good guys. without our job they wouldnt have theirs. get it ?

JakeTheBank
technically yeah. we are the bad guys and the mods are the good guys. without our job they wouldnt have theirs. get it ?

So, we're collectively the Joker?

Sweet. cool

Kris Blaze
Stop bitching and read the posts. Doing so you will notice three things.

- No one is being insulted here.
- This was not made by an angry sock.
- No one has been called out by name.
- Bada only eats Calzone and Spaghetti.

Badabing
Kris is in charge of this thread. With one word he can DOOM you all! durhulk

Kris Blaze
*Speeblitz edits Bada*
biscuits

chomperx9
*Speeblitz edits Bada*
biscuits sad you made him worse

Badabing
sad you made him worse Kris will deal with you! sneer

stick out tongue

chomperx9
crybaby im innocent

Kris Blaze

http://raracheng.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/cutting-back-on-salt-01-af.jpg
Dealt with.

JakeTheBank
LOL

chomperx9
Dealt with. can i borrow that cause im almost out of salt at my place

rotiart
Stop bitching and read the posts. Doing so you will notice three things.

- No one is being insulted here.
- This was not made by an angry sock.
- No one has been called out by name.
- Bada only eats Calzone and Spaghetti. You say there are only three things here but I count four!!!

Kris you fail!!!!

chomperx9
Kris is in charge of this thread. With one word he can DOOM you all! durhulk Kris = moderators pet

Badabing
Nevermind, too boozed. lol

illadelph12
Smh...

WhiteWitchKing
Just strap a bomb on Quanchi and have him jihad the Red Skull. That way we'd get rid of two evils.

j/k Quan.

the ninjak
Have a big picture of Naked Hot Chick fall out of a giant blimp.
Red Skull looks at banner with fascination.
Deadpool teleports above Red Skulls head and puts a bullet through it.
Deadpool grabs cosmic cube.
PAYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by the ninjak
Have a big picture of Naked Hot Chick fall out of a giant blimp.
Red Skull looks at banner with fascination.
Deadpool teleports above Red Skulls head and puts a bullet through it.
Deadpool grabs cosmic cube.
PAYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the greatest strategy for so many reasons.

Badabing
Kris is in charge of this thread. With one word he can DOOM you all! durhulk Must have been a bit more boozed than I thought...mmm

durink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.