The best baseball team in sports history?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

radith
Hi guys
I think the best baseball team in sports history The Los Angeles Dodgers .
share your idea.

botankus
Pittsburgh Pirates 1993-2009. They won 1,166 games in that stretch!

forumcrew
Originally posted by radith
Hi guys
I think the best baseball team in sports history The Los Angeles Dodgers .
share your idea.

I would be curious to see why you said yours it makes no sense.

The LA Dodgers have only been to the world series 9 times with 5 wins. (18 with 6 if you want to just say the Dodgers) They also have not been to the World Series in over 20 years.

The Yankees as much as I do not like them have been to the series 40 times, and won 27 titles. Including stretches of 2 in a row(3 times), 3 in a row, 4 in a row, and 5 in a row. And are the current WS champion.

This is one sport where debating the greatest overall team throughout the history of the game can not really be debated.

Mr Parker
yeah what forumcrew said.Thats pretty much what I was about to say,he just beat me to the punch.I mean come on, if you want a SERIOUS discussion about it,then yeah he's right.

As much as I hate and despise the yankees this is a no brainer because of the points he brought up.Like he said,this is the one sport out there that cant be debated.

Pezmerga
All time or from a specific period?

The Big Red Machine is the best specific team of all time imo.

Mr Parker
yeah thats a good point,for a specific period that would be true.

forumcrew
For a single season the 1906 Cubs were 116 and 36 which is the best season win % by far and ties with the 2001 Mariners for most total wins in a season.

vigio
nba

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.