Dark Khan Versus Bayonetta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
Because Scythe opened his big mouth. stick out tongue

Rapidash
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/5696/stopit.jpg

Ridley_Prime
The RAGE!

ScreamPaste
I lol'd.

Scythe
FML!!!!

Bayonetta wins. Dark Khan enters, says he's in need of tea bags, revenge later, tea bags nao. Squeals abit then gets socked into the sun which then goes shitstorm supernova and he's thrusted into a different universe where he has to live with Joey from the show Friends. At first he thinks he's gonna like it, but it a sitcom where the FCC keeps it pretty suitable for most ages. So then he meets a young chap who reminds him abit of Scorpion dipped in some Batman if you catch my drift, but he says there'll be no way, so one Los Angeles hotel visit later, he hangs himself in complete Kill BIll fashion and Bayonetta just dies a little inside.

Ridley_Prime
Don't give into the raaage scythe, it can be overcome!

Scythe
I'm a Rage Lantern, I LIVE FOR THE RAAAAAAGE! I listen to Rage Against The Machine while eating totinos pizza rollls, FOR THE RAAAAAGE!

ScreamPaste
So, I was playing Tetris, needed a straight block, got a series of L's an T's

RAAAAAAAAAAGE

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Rapidash
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/5696/stopit.jpg

Rapidash wins teh thread. laughing

ScreamPaste
Truly.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Scythe
Bayonetta wins. Dark Khan enters, says he's in need of tea bags, revenge later, tea bags nao. Squeals abit then gets socked into the sun which then goes shitstorm supernova and he's thrusted into a different universe where he has to live with Joey from the show Friends. At first he thinks he's gonna like it, but it a sitcom where the FCC keeps it pretty suitable for most ages. So then he meets a young chap who reminds him abit of Scorpion dipped in some Batman if you catch my drift, but he says there'll be no way, so one Los Angeles hotel visit later, he hangs himself in complete Kill BIll fashion and Bayonetta just dies a little inside.
Wow, I did not see this edit at first.

Now this post wins the thread... Rapid's comes in close 2nd. stick out tongue

Scythe
I took a home pregnancy test, FOR THE RAAAAAAAAGE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.