Thanos vs Growing gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mshinu
If Thanos wins a round he advances to the next round where he faces all previous opponents plus the new one. Complete rest between all rounds. How far does the Mad Titan get?

Round 1: Terrax
Round 2: Binary
Round 3: Onslaught (no FR or X-man)
Round 4: Silver Surfer
Round 5: Hyperion
Round 6: Beta Ray Bill
Round 7: Sentry (Terrax fight levels)
Round 8: Thor
Round 9: Blue Marvel
Round 10: Quasar
Round 11: Green Lantern (Hal)
Round 12: Doomsday (DOS)
Round 13: Lobo
Round 14: Sinestro
Round 15: Genis Vell

(Opponents are not meant to be ranked according to power so no whining please)

Kris Blaze
15 or clears it.

leonidas
tough one. don't see how he gets past the group+thor.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
15 or clears it.

Can he really handle the first 14 all at once?

Q99
I'd expect he'd start having trouble around 3.

Omega Vision
I can't see him getting past 8, he probably stops somewhere between 5 and 7.

thanos-prime
Gets to 8

galactusischere
Stops at 10 or 11

iceman24567
8 and beyond would be too much

JakeTheBank
Yeah, I don't think Thanos can make it past 8.

Kris Blaze
Forgot to read.

Lights out at 5 or 6.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Mshinu
If Thanos wins a round he advances to the next round where he faces all previous opponents plus the new one. Complete rest between all rounds. How far does the Mad Titan get?

Round 1: Terrax
Round 2: Binary
Round 3: Onslaught (no FR or X-man)
Round 4: Silver Surfer
Round 5: Hyperion
Round 6: Beta Ray Bill
Round 7: Sentry (Terrax fight levels)
Round 8: Thor
Round 9: Blue Marvel
Round 10: Quasar
Round 11: Green Lantern (Hal)
Round 12: Doomsday (DOS)
Round 13: Lobo
Round 14: Sinestro
Round 15: Genis Vell

(Opponents are not meant to be ranked according to power so no whining please) copy and paste this thread but make it superman, before i do stick out tongue

golem370
Thanos can one-shot Terrax Hyperion Silver Surfer maybe Beta Ray Bill

khazra
Originally posted by Q99
I'd expect he'd start having trouble around 3.
Agreed, i think he goes down in 6 though.

Mshinu
Originally posted by psycho gundam
copy and paste this thread but make it superman, before i do stick out tongue

Nah, it would take at least 15 more high heralds to even make it a challenge for supes, he could just vibrate trough all their attacks.

KuRuPT Thanosi
He starts to have trouble at 8 and thor. makes it past him and to about 10 imo. doesn't clear it.

supremthor
5 or 6 i dont see him getting past 6

KuRuPT Thanosi
huh? most of the people are one shotted 1-4

leonidas
doubt he's one-shotting onslaught . . . he could simply shield himself until the next guy comes in if he HAD to, though the way he manhandled juggs leads me to think he could match thanos physically--least long enough for help to arrive.

Nihilist
Originally posted by leonidas
doubt he's one-shotting onslaught . . . he could simply shield himself until the next guy comes in if he HAD to, though the way he manhandled juggs leads me to think he could match thanos physically--least long enough for help to arrive. The way that Onlaught version chumped Juggs was bs though Leo.

If Thanos fights smart/using everything he has, he gets to 10.

leonidas
Originally posted by Nihilist
The way that Onlaught version chumped Juggs was bs though Leo.

hmm, not prepared to say that. he went on to have some pretty good feats even without franklin. since he didn't have TOO many feats though, we sorta gotta go by the ones we have. not saying onslaught beats him, or even lasts for all that long on his own, but he could delay things long enough to get other big guns in there. still don't see him getting past 8 myself though.

Nihilist
Originally posted by leonidas
hmm, not prepared to say that. he went on to have some pretty good feats even without franklin. since he didn't have TOO many feats though, we sorta gotta go by the ones we have. not saying onslaught beats him, or even lasts for all that long on his own, but he could delay things long enough to get other big guns in there. still don't see him getting past 8 myself though. Onslaught/Juggs writing just stank for me, the reason i say 10, if he does bfr who can be bfrd that will give him more time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.