War Vs Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bwahaha
alright its war from darsiders vs kratos whowins

WARBOYS
its a hard one i dont know i guess kratos

jinXed by JaNx
I think these two are pretty equally matched. If it weren't for Wars crossblade i'd probably give the win to Kratos. I really think that Crossblade will be a problem. It's not very powerful but it will keep Kratos on the defensive.

iChaos
War. Ares, the God of War, doesn't have shit on him.

wammamram
war grabs kratos and sqashes his head end of forum

Cyner
Kratos takes this easily.

ScreamPaste
I'm unfamiliar with War, have an article?

ares834
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I'm unfamiliar with War, have an article?
He is from the new game Darksiders. I'd recomend it. It plays like the love child of Zelda and GoW a very fun game.

SWblayde938
this is how the fight would happen between these 2

War has destroyed sparta, he looks around and sees all the spartans dead.... but he looks and sees a man with a red tattoe

War" who are u spartan, show yourself"

the man " I am Kratos"

War- Well Kratos,weaklin spartan, I am War

Kratos- "Oh yeah well im the God of you"

kratos continues and kills war...........

ares834
Wrong. Kratos may be the god of War, but War is well War itself. If Kratos did kill him than his god status would be eliminated as he effectively killed War.

XanatosForever
War is the physical avatar of the concept of War. Just because he dies doesn't mean violence and very other factor that creates war would stop. It would probably be significantly lessened, though, which would mean a weaker Kratos due to killing an aspect of his portfolio. o.O

KingD19
If people have played the game, then they'll know how powerful War and the other Old Ones are.

SWblayde938
i was just making a little joke guy, its not really a serious post......

i know war is war itself....

but i still think kratos takes it.... 5.5-6/10

Maester_yoda
play the game first. i think war takes it. to good

danteiscool
based on the little knowledge I have on War (which is actually impressive, judging from the feats I've been told) I'd say War would win this.

Nemesis X
The only problem I see with War is that pistol with unlimited supernatural rounds. Just how can Kratos dodge gunfire? IMO.

Phanteros
War can turn intangible

SWblayde938
can someone give me the POWERS and FEATS of War.... post it on this thread..............................

Maester_yoda
War's ultimate form basically makes him kill any demon or angel in 2 to 3 hits....he can throw a car over 30 stories high while not even being next the the building (gameplay) Samael says he could easily destroy an entire legion of the best demons hell could throw out in his original form. Uses a sword mainly, but has a scythe and crossblade style weapon and a demonic pistol for long range. Was able to rip off the wings of a rather large demon (war was about the size of its tooth) and thats all so far and i have only played the first 5 hours....

danteiscool
damn, if War can do all that, then he definitely wins.

SWblayde938
ok kratos is highly skilled and stuff, but what maester yoda said is true

then War FTW...

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by XanatosForever
War is the physical avatar of the concept of War. Just because he dies doesn't mean violence and very other factor that creates war would stop. It would probably be significantly lessened, though, which would mean a weaker Kratos due to killing an aspect of his portfolio. o.O

Originally posted by ares834
Wrong. Kratos may be the god of War, but War is well War itself. If Kratos did kill him than his god status would be eliminated as he effectively killed War.

LOLWUT?

War is only the aspect of War in the Darksiders-verse.
Kratos/Ares were his analogues in the GoW-verse as War doesn't exist in the GoW-verse.

They both are the aspect of War in their own respective verses, and neither can be claimed as being above the other as far as that standing goes.

XanatosForever
Hypothetical situation, DP. Chillax stick out tongue

Sin_Volvagia
War got range advantage and his "Devil Trigger" seems to be greater than Kratos' (even if it lacks the fiery tempest). War wins but not without a fight for his life.

Nusa105
War wins i guess

dika123
KRATOS KILL HIM EASILY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.