Neron (UE) vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Discuss.

thanos-prime
Neron

iceman24567
Neron stomps him

supremthor
neron

RickJames_Biatc
Neron blinks
Thanos dies

kgkg
And we wake up.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by kgkg
And we wake up.

...from a nightmare...

galactusischere
Neron

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

JakeTheBank
UE?

iceman24567
Underworld Unleashed is what he meant Neron at the height of his power somewhat. Oh and he stomps

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Underworld Unleashed is what he meant Neron at the height of his power somewhat. Oh and he stomps How does he stomp?

JakeTheBank
Underworld Unleashed is what he meant Neron at the height of his power somewhat. Oh and he stomps

Ah, ok. thumb up

iceman24567
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Ah, ok. thumb up Well maybe theirs another book with the title UE confused

JakeTheBank
Well maybe theirs another book with the title UE confused

I can't think of one at the top of my head. I figured that's what it meant, but I wasn't sure.

Omega Vision
Yep Underworld Unleashed, before he was demoted to a rhyming Demon, imprisoned in Fate's Tower, and killed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Yep Underworld Unleashed, before he was demoted to a rhyming Demon, imprisoned in Fate's Tower, and killed. Who wins?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
Who wins?
Neron.

iceman24567
Neron. thumb up everytime

quanchi112
Neron. Based on what?Originally posted by iceman24567
thumb up everytime Odin>neron.

Omega Vision
Based on what? Odin>neron.
Even if that were true Odin>Thanos.

quanchi112
Even if that were true Odin>Thanos. Thanos has been upgraded since that fight. Odin also didn't defeat a less powerful Thanos.

iceman24567
Even if that were true Odin>Thanos. Neron or Odin > Thanos no expression. Neron was at the height of his power he collected too many souls at this point he was even close to getting Billy's body becoming even more powerful erm

quanchi112
Neron or Odin > Thanos no expression. Neron was at the height of his power he collected too many souls at this point he was even close to getting Billy's body becoming even more powerful erm Thor can challenge Meph himself so I fail to see how relevant this comment actually is.

You won't prove Neron is > Thanos and Odin never defeated Thanos who received an upgrade since then.

Omega Vision
Thor can challenge Meph himself so I fail to see how relevant this comment actually is.

You won't prove Neron is > Thanos and Odin never defeated Thanos who received an upgrade since then.
Did you read Underworld Unleashed?

iceman24567
I doubt it but even if he did Thanos would still win in his mind. Neron soul sucks Thanos after he pounds him out

quanchi112
Did you read Underworld Unleashed? It's no more impressive than Meph.Originally posted by iceman24567
I doubt it but even if he did Thanos would still win in his mind. Neron soul sucks Thanos after he pounds him out Care to prove it?

Omega Vision
It's no more impressive than Meph. Care to prove it?
Mephisto has never beaten the shit out of anyone out of his realm like Neron did. Mephisto is a chump in comparison.

quanchi112
Mephisto has never beaten the shit out of anyone out of his realm like Neron did. Mephisto is a chump in comparison. Yeah, Neron looked real impressive in his latest mini in hell. Who did he beat who was Thanos level?

galactusischere
Mephisto is a chump in comparison.

no

Omega Vision
Yeah, Neron looked real impressive in his latest mini in hell. Who did he beat who was Thanos level?
Both Blaze and Satanus were terrified of facing him directly and they're both trans.

iceman24567
edit

quanchi112
Both Blaze and Satanus were terrified of facing him directly and they're both trans. Nope. Not even close. Thor can stalemate/beat Meph while this guy beat Neron in his own domain. Neron is no more impressive than Meph.

iceman24567
Both Blaze and Satanus were terrified of facing him directly and they're both trans. They said combined they MIGHT have a chance erm

Omega Vision
They said combined they MIGHT have a chance erm
They still needed prep to beat him, lots of prep.

quanchi112
They still needed prep to beat him, lots of prep. Because he was in his own realm where he is more powerful.

iceman24567
The bullshit SHAZAM trick screwed him.....again

Omega Vision
Because he was in his own realm where he is more powerful.
You know how they beat him right?

quanchi112
You know how they beat him right? Yep.

iceman24567
You know how they beat him right?
^It doesn't matter to him and you know this

Omega Vision
^It doesn't matter to him and you know this
http://www.insidesocal.com/tv/wildlife-monkeys-hear-no-evil-see-no-evil-speak-no-evil.jpg
Those monkeys are like Quan, except the last one instead of covering his mouth has a megaphone and instead of evil that gets blocked out its logic and reason.

Batman-Prime
the last one instead of covering his mouth has a megaphone and instead of evil that gets blocked out its logic and reason.

My theory: The truth is, Quan hates Thanos more then anything else. He hates him so much that he wants everyone else to hate Thanos too.
So he became his greatest Fanboy in spe. With a twisted logic and an incredible double standard, that everyone can clearly see, he has become very sucessful indeed. And when the day comes where everyone despises Thanos as much as he does he will suddenly reveal his evil plan and laugh maniacally.

quanchi112
http://www.insidesocal.com/tv/wildlife-monkeys-hear-no-evil-see-no-evil-speak-no-evil.jpg
Those monkeys are like Quan, except the last one instead of covering his mouth has a megaphone and instead of evil that gets blocked out its logic and reason. Wjhen have I ever avoided logic or reason? Right now you are telling me to ignore the comics an dthat Ds hits Superman everytime. LOL. You just pwned yourself.

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
My theory: The truth is, Quan hates Thanos more then anything else. He hates him so much that he wants everyone else to hate Thanos too.
So he became his greatest Fanboy in spe. With a twisted logic and an incredible double standard, that everyone can clearly see, he has become very sucessful indeed. And when the day comes where everyone despises Thanos as much as he does he will suddenly reveal his evil plan and laugh maniacally. False. I don't hate myself. I don't know what ever gave you this idea. Anyone who hates Thanos because of me it's their loss.

Omega Vision
*hands Quan a book explaining the basics of comedy and humor*

quanchi112
*hands Quan a book explaining the basics of comedy and humor* You're no expert on comedy yourself.

Omega Vision
You're no expert on comedy yourself.
Maybe not but I know what a joke is. I'm talking to one right now.

iceman24567
LOL

quanchi112
Maybe not but I know what a joke is. I'm talking to one right now. See, this just isn't funny imo. I know you are trying and desperately(reminiscent of your battlezone) to be funny, but it's not working. Your personal attacks have the smell of fear.

Thanos wins.

Kris Blaze
Oh snap, Quan just got destroyed.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Oh snap, Quan just got destroyed. Indeed he did just like his boy Thanos does in this thread

Omega Vision
See, this just isn't funny imo. I know you are trying and desperately(reminiscent of your battlezone) to be funny, but it's not working. Your personal attacks have the smell of fear.

Thanos wins.
Never conflate having a sense of humor with weakness of any kind. You were unfortunately born without a personality and you must have imprinted on a Thanos comic when you were very little, thus the delusions. Lacking Thanos's talents or his intelligence you turned to trolling a forum rather than seeking out artifacts of power.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Oh snap, Quan just got destroyed. Says the cowardly lion.Originally posted by iceman24567
Indeed he did just like his boy Thanos does in this thread Thanos wins. He isn't losing to someone in the same respect as a Meph.

Never conflate having a sense of humor with weakness of any kind. You were unfortunately born without a personality and you must have imprinted on a Thanos comic when you were very little, thus the delusions. Lacking Thanos's talents or his intelligence you turned to trolling a forum rather than seeking out artifacts of power. Hahahahaha. Seriously, the personal insults prove I have gotten to you. I don't talk to people like I do on the board you complete tool.

Omega Vision
Says the cowardly lion. Thanos wins. He isn't losing to someone in the same respect as a Meph.

Hahahahaha. Seriously, the personal insults prove I have gotten to you. I don't talk to people like I do on the board you complete tool.
Cowardly Lion? Seriously?

quanchi112
Cowardly Lion? Seriously? Yes, that's kris' new nickname. He lets other posters berate him and shies away from challenges only to suddenly grow a backbone when someone else steps up to the plate.

Omega Vision
Yes, that's kris' new nickname. He lets other posters berate him and shies away from challenges only to suddenly grow a backbone when someone else steps up to the plate.
Thank god for posters like you who can make asses of themselves without anyone holding their hands.
Btw leave nicknaming to people with talent in that area.

iceman24567
LOL you guys are funny

Omega Vision
LOL you guys are funny
Quan's funnier, all I have is crappy jokes, he has a well-spring of unintentional comedy.

quanchi112
Thank god for posters like you who can make asses of themselves without anyone holding their hands.
Btw leave nicknaming to people with talent in that area. Says the guy who picks and chooses what he accepts and what he doesn't accept. Originally posted by Omega Vision
Quan's funnier, all I have is crappy jokes, he has a well-spring of unintentional comedy. One part of your post I can finally agree with. You do have crappy jokes. Speaking of unintentional comedy let's discuss your battlezone. It's like they let those two guys from dumb and dumber enter a battlezone.

JakeTheBank

lmao

Blanket
wow at thread.

lol at Quan replying to everything directly, and indirectly talking to him or about him. Example incoming...

supremthor
yo quanchi why do you do this to yourself? i will admit there times when you prove your point, but the other 80% you just sound like a 10 year to which Thanos is the absolute signification of all characters ever created by any publisher. to most poster you just sound like their favorite joke, inwhich they luve to dispute with.

iceman24567
Originally posted by supremthor
. to most poster you just sound like their favorite joke, thumb up

Omega Vision
Says the guy who picks and chooses what he accepts and what he doesn't accept. One part of your post I can finally agree with. You do have crappy jokes. Speaking of unintentional comedy let's discuss your battlezone. It's like they let those two guys from dumb and dumber enter a battlezone.
And Nihilist thinks I can't grasp sarcasm.

Blanket
Quan is going to be flaming (homo) when he next jacks on..

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Blanket
Quan is going to be flaming (homo) when he next jacks on..
Its gonna be so bad that somewhere a tree will catch on fire for no apparent reason.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blanket
wow at thread.

lol at Quan replying to everything directly, and indirectly talking to him or about him. Example incoming... After almost three years this shouldn't be a surprise to you. I am evolving but at an extremely slow rate, amirite?

Originally posted by supremthor
yo quanchi why do you do this to yourself? i will admit there times when you prove your point, but the other 80% you just sound like a 10 year to which Thanos is the absolute signification of all characters ever created by any publisher. to most poster you just sound like their favorite joke, inwhich they luve to dispute with. I was never really impressed with Neron. I see him as a direct equal with Meph. I think Thor can defeat someone at Meph's level while Thanos is simply beyond them.

Thanos is more powerful than Odin since his latest upgrade. This thread was created to bait me though, homeslice so please at least understand the situation before you open your mouth.

People on here want Thanos to lose due to jealousy.

And Nihilist thinks I can't grasp sarcasm. That was a pretty funny attempt at debating. But anywho let's get back on topic as this has become a personal attack type thing.

Why does Neron win?

Blanket
^

Example

Omega Vision
After almost three years this shouldn't be a surprise to you. I am evolving but at an extremely slow rate, amirite?

I was never really impressed with Neron. I see him as a direct equal with Meph. I think Thor can defeat someone at Meph's level while Thanos is simply beyond them.

Thanos is more powerful than Odin since his latest upgrade. This thread was created to bait me though, homeslice so please at least understand the situation before you open your mouth.

People on here want Thanos to lose due to jealousy.

That was a pretty funny attempt at debating. But anywho let's get back on topic as this has become a personal attack type thing.

Why does Neron win?
He wins by anally violating Thanos until he's nothing but a pile of scar tissue.

quanchi112
He wins by anally violating Thanos until he's nothing but a pile of scar tissue. So, you can't prove your case. I ask yet again who he has beaten near or around Thanos level which leads you to the conclusion why Thanos loses this.Originally posted by Blanket
^

Example A character flaw of mine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.