Dr. Doom vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who's smarter?
Who has the best inventions?
Who has the best shields?
Who has the bigger ego?
Who is the most evil?

tkitna
Thanos in all scenerios.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by tkitna
Thanos in all scenerios.
I'll give you most of them. But no one has a larger ego than DOOM!!!
Doom's ego is the most powerful force in the Universe, because it is DOOM'S!!!!!!

Q99
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Doom's ego is the most powerful force in the Universe, because it is DOOM'S!!!!!!

I second this message.

Bouboumaster
1- Thanos
2- Thanos
3- Thanos
4- Doom. Nobody have a bigger ego in all comics
5- Thanos by a mile. Doom seems more eagger to "rule the world" and see the conquest as a challenge. Thanos, on the other hands, once killed half of the universe to please his chixx, who, by the way, is Death itself.

Kid Kurdy
(Doom beat the pre-retconned Beyonder with nothing. Not bad.)

What some people seem to forget, is that Thanos was already powerful from the day he was born. He also was raised in a technically very advanced civilization.

Doom on the other hand, had nothing, only his body and his will. This didn't stop him becoming one of the most dangerous, cunning, clever and respected characters of the MU.

Given their backgrounds, Dooms accomplishments are far more impressive.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy

What some people seem to forget, is that Thanos was already powerful from the day he was born. He also was raised in a technically very advanced civilization.

Doom on the other hand, had nothing, only his body and his will. This didn't stop him becoming one of the most dangerous, cunning, clever and respected characters of the MU.

Agreed. Now you know why Luthor hates Superman, Luthor actually had to work for it.

JakeTheBank

Word.

Nihilist
Namor's ego is as big as Doom.

Kid Kurdy
Not really. Namor just wants to rule the seas and be left alone.

iceman24567
Namor is more humble imo. He even gave the nod to Magneto recently but he does have a big ego. Doom takes the cake though in the ego department.

iceman24567
Not really. Namor just wants to rule the seas and be left alone. Namor is a egocentric, chauvinistic, womanizing pretty boy thats his thing pretty similar to Doom.

Nihilist
Not really. Namor just wants to rule the seas and be left alone. It was revealed in one of the Illuminati issues that he wants to conquer the surface world.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Nihilist
It was revealed in one of the Illuminati issues that he wants to conquer the surface world.
Great.

Still no Doom ego though.

Nihilist
Great.

Still no Doom ego though. You was wrong plain and simple.

Mindset
Doom's ego > anyone else's.

It could be it's own character.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom's ego > anyone else's.

It could be it's own character.

This would be a great comic series.

Bouboumaster

I partly agree with this. But you forgot to mention that Thanos was created in 1973, while Doom was created in 1962, and was given a shitload of exposure to this day.

Doom have wayyyy more feat, but still, whatever the fight they have, Thanos should take the cake.

AsbestosFlaygon
Thanos, imho.

JakeTheBank
How much prep would Doom need to be able to utterly crush Thanos?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
How much prep would Doom need to be able to utterly crush Thanos?

There wouldn't be enough time available

iceman24567
How much prep would Doom need to be able to utterly crush Thanos? half a second

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
half a second Maybe not even that. smile

Omega Vision
This would be a great comic series.
If my dream of becoming a comic book writer comes true and I ever get to write a run for Fantastic Four I'll be tempted to make a storyline where some magical/technological snafu separates Victor Von Doom from his supervillain Ego DOOM. DOOM will TALK LIKE THIS, WITH DOOM'S FISTS RAISED TO THE HEAVENS SO THAT GOD HIMSELF WILL STAND IN AWE OF DOOM'S GREATNESS!! And all his amazing schemes will be thwarted by his constant monologuing and his borderline limerent obsession with Reed Richards.

galactusischere

He used Galactus' technology(matter convertor).

Mindset
Originally posted by galactusischere
He used Galactus' technology(matter convertor). No, he created his own device using Galactus' tech.

galactusischere
No, he created his own device using Galactus' tech.

Exactly. He needed Galactus' matter convertor.

Omega Vision
Exactly. He needed Galactus' matter convertor.
It still required some special Doom-brand techno sorcery to get the desired result. That's like detracting from the invention of the Space Shuttle just because someone had to invent rockets first.

galactusischere
It still required some special Doom-brand techno sorcery to get the desired result. That's like detracting from the invention of the Space Shuttle just because someone had to invent rockets first.
The guy said that Doom created the device with nothing. I just pointed out that he needed Galactus' tech to invent the device.

quanchi112

Given their backgrounds, Dooms accomplishments are far more impressive. Not. At. All. Both made themselves into something far greater through alliances,tech, etc. Thanos is what doom aspires to be.

Mindset
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos is what doom aspires to be. Doom is what Doom aspires to be.

Omega Vision
Not. At. All. Both made themselves into something far greater through alliances,tech, etc. Thanos is what doom aspires to be.
Unlike Doom Thanos was born with his Eternal powers, Doom had to work to become a great scientist and sorceror. What don't you get about that?

quanchi112
Doom is what Doom aspires to be. Doom's a colossal failure next to Thanos. Originally posted by Omega Vision
Unlike Doom Thanos was born with his Eternal powers, Doom had to work to become a great scientist and sorceror. What don't you get about that? Thanos made Thanos what he is today. He was nowhere near as formidable with just the abilities he was born with. His achievements/tech/ feats all make doom look like the chump he is in comparison to Thanos.

Omega Vision
Doom's a colossal failure next to Thanos. Thanos made Thanos what he is today. He was nowhere near as formidable with just the abilities he was born with. His achievements/tech/ feats all make doom look like the chump he is in comparison to Thanos.
Think before you post shite like that.

Mindset
Doom's a colossal failure next to Thanos.

Doom's a colossal failure next to Thanos. Thanos made Thanos what he is today. He was nowhere near as formidable with just the abilities he was born with. His achievements/tech/ feats all make doom look like the chump he is in comparison to Thanos. No, you're wrong.

galactusischere
Doom's a colossal failure next to Thanos. Thanos made Thanos what he is today. He was nowhere near as formidable with just the abilities he was born with. His achievements/tech/ feats all make doom look like the chump he is in comparison to Thanos.

Sure Thanos>Doom, but don't you think your exaggerating it a bit by saying "Doom is a colossal failure next to Thanos".

They both have acomplished the same things.

Thanos became god with Cosmic Cube, IG and THOTI.
Doom became god with Cosmic Cube, and Beyonder's power. He nearly also got the IG.

Omega Vision
Sure Thanos>Doom, but don't you think your exaggerating it a bit by saying "Doom is a colossal failure next to Thanos".

Doom became god with Cosmic Cube, and Beyonder's power. He nearly also got the IG.
I'd love to hear who Quan thinks isn't a colossal failure next to Thanos.

Mindset
Thanos clone maybe.

Omega Vision
Thanos clone maybe.
Thornos, the hybrid of Thor and Thanos that appears every night in Quan's dream.

JakeTheBank
Doom's a colossal failure next to Thanos.

Blasphemer.

Batman-Prime
Thanos is what Doom would have become if he was blessed with Thanos powers.

Doom is what Thanos would have become if he was born a Human.

Both deserve respect.

pray

kgkg
Doom is just a man. shifty

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

Both deserve respect.

pray

Thanos deserves respect.

Doom commands it. biscuits

quanchi112
Think before you post shite like that. It's actually true and spot on.Originally posted by Mindset
No, you're wrong. I could give examples of how awful doom is. When Thanos gets involved universes are in peril while Doom's your villain of the week.Originally posted by galactusischere

Doom became god with Cosmic Cube, and Beyonder's power. He nearly also got the IG. No. If you compare the two it's like comparing Montana to Marino.

False. Thanos got there every time before Doom. Doom also never got the ig and failed miserably in marvel's the end. thanos actually saved his delusional ass. he was stuck in a time loop to lose over and over again to ak.

Blasphemer. Pretty accurate statement.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

Both deserve respect.

pray Speculation. Thanos is what Thanos is. Doom is what Doom has made himself. Both have sough the same possessions while Doom fails.

Omega Vision
Speculation. Thanos is what Thanos is. Doom is what Doom has made himself. Both have sough the same possessions while Doom fails.
You say Thanos is you. And you're an idiot who can't win a debate to save his life so that's a big strike against him isn't it?

Mindset
It's actually true and spot on. I could give examples of how awful doom is. When Thanos gets involved universes are in peril while Doom's your villain of the week. No. If you compare the two it's like comparing Montana to Marino.

False. Thanos got there every time before Doom. Doom also never got the ig and failed miserably in marvel's the end. thanos actually saved his delusional ass. he was stuck in a time loop to lose over and over again to ak.

Pretty accurate statement. http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/50835/998435-copthanos9yk_super.jpg

iceman24567
You say Thanos is you. And you're an idiot who can't win a debate to save his life so that's a big strike against him isn't it? Don't waste your time with insults ignore him and be done with it.

JakeTheBank
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/50835/998435-copthanos9yk_super.jpg

^ Busted by Chris Hansen and Dateline.

Mindset
Thanos worst nightmare.

http://chevetpark.net/images/NYPD-band-at-St-Pats-Parade.jpg

iceman24567
LOL

quanchi112
You say Thanos is you. And you're an idiot who can't win a debate to save his life so that's a big strike against him isn't it? Says the guy who was annihilated in a battlezone. You didn't even understand the rules. laughing out loud Originally posted by Mindset
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/50835/998435-copthanos9yk_super.jpg Not canon.

Mindset
Not canon. I disagree.

Thanos kyrptonite is a cop.

quanchi112
I disagree.

Thanos kyrptonite is a cop. Just say you are sorry for your transgressions against Thanos, admit this isn't canon, and I will forgive you.

Omega Vision
Quan can you ever turn off your homosexual lust for Thanos?
Says the guy who was annihilated in a battlezone. You didn't even understand the rules. laughing out loud Not canon.
I didn't come up with the strat, JL did. I halfassed that Battlezone and put it off and I should have proof-read his strategy and paid attention to the rules. I make no excuse for losing but know that unlike you I understand what I read, I just didn't really read the rules and I had hoped my partner would have.

Power Cosmic II
Who's smarter?
Who has the bigger ego?
Who is the most evil?

1. Thanos
2. Doom
3. Thanos
4. Doom
5. Unsure...neither is evil for evil's sake. Maybe Thanos, simply because he has killed more

BattleMage
FOOL'S

iceman24567
Doom >>> Thanos FACT

SoulDevourer
some1 got a scan of Thanos firing @ Doom? (the one where his blast coudnt go thru Dooms FF)

iceman24567
The force fields were a manifestation of Dooms ego and Thanos' pee shooters couldn't penetrate the awesomeness that is DOOM

Omega Vision
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
some1 got a scan of Thanos firing @ Doom? (the one where his blast coudnt go thru Dooms FF)
I do recall seeing Doom take a blast from IG Thanos without much more than having his cloak singed. It was obvious that Thanos wasn't trying very hard but even still Doom's ego-I mean armor- is pretty damn powerful.

JakeTheBank
Does it count if Dr. Doom is like way better in Marvel vs. Capcom than Thanos is?

Omega Vision
Does it count if Dr. Doom is like way better in Marvel vs. Capcom than Thanos is?
Doom's ego is Doom's ego regardless of the medium, so yes. stick out tongue

Parmaniac
Doom's ego is Doom's ego regardless of the medium, so yes. stick out tongue

In the FF movies he completly sucked, shame on those movies... sad

SoulDevourer
uh Thanos got bigger ego then Doom: Thanos speak of himself in 3rd person big grin

JakeTheBank
uh Thanos got bigger ego then Doom: Thanos speak of himself in 3rd person big grin

Dr. Doom invented talking in third person.

iceman24567
uh Thanos got bigger ego then Doom: Thanos speak of himself in 3rd person big grin So does Doom wink

SoulDevourer
So does Doom wink aw crap
dont remeber that sad he dont do it often then

SoulDevourer
alrite so they both got godlike ego stick out tongue

iceman24567
Doom does it all the time bro

Batman-Prime
alrite so they both got godlike ego stick out tongue

Not even god has an doomlike ego.

that one is bad
blush

Priest
Who's smarter?
Thanos ala Marvel: The End

IMO, portable time cube >anything thing Thanos made

Thanos easily

Who has the bigger ego?
Doom

Who is the most evil?
Thanos

SoulDevourer
ok but u guys forgettin Doom quickly lost his ego when he was up against Marquis of Death stick out tongue u think Thanos would of accept to serve MoD? dont think so stick out tongue

Mindset
ok but u guys forgettin Doom quickly lost his ego when he was up against Marquis of Death stick out tongue u think Thanos would of accept to serve MoD? dont think so stick out tongue Did you read the story?

SoulDevourer
Did you read the story? yup & pretty sure the issues still @ school cool

why? (iirc Doom rebelled against MoD but that doesnt count cos it only happened in a dream or something)

WickedDynamite
Doom is overrated.

Thanos FTW

Mindset
yup & pretty sure the issues still @ school cool

why? (iirc Doom rebelled against MoD but that doesnt count cos it only happened in a dream or something) So you didn't read it.

JakeTheBank
Honestly, if Doom really put his mind to it, especially now, I don't see why he couldn't beat Thanos.

WickedDynamite
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_IqWu_JOFdiA/Sm8AChMCKcI/AAAAAAAAADg/Kf5nwKXUxhA/SquirrelGirl04.jpg

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_IqWu_JOFdiA/Sm8AChMCKcI/AAAAAAAAADg/Kf5nwKXUxhA/SquirrelGirl04.jpg

Squirrel Girl also KTFO Thanos.

Mindset
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/2355/643180-untitled_super.jpg

WickedDynamite
Squirrel Girl also KTFO Thanos.

Yeah, but its funnier when it happens to Doom.

Mindset
Thanos is ass up ready to get raped by Monkey Joe.

He better up the police hurry up and arrest him again.

SoulDevourer
So you didn't read it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Kandy
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/2355/643180-untitled_super.jpg
Clone (lol, ridiculous but that's what it said in She-Hulk).

Mindset
Uatu > A comic made by Quan i.e. She-Hulk

King Kandy
But the really funny part, is that the She-Hulk comic had the same writer as the Squirrel Girl comic... which is why I consider it being a clone to be legit.

Mindset
Cool.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by King Kandy
Clone (lol, ridiculous but that's what it said in She-Hulk).

Do you have a scan?

King Kandy
No, I don't... all it was was Thanos mentioning he'd used clones in the past that could "fool cosmic senses" into thinking they were him. It never explicitly says squirrel girl showing but imo that's the implication.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by King Kandy
No, I don't... all it was was Thanos mentioning he'd used clones in the past that could "fool cosmic senses" into thinking they were him. It never explicitly says squirrel girl showing but imo that's the implication.

Then this was indeed the real Thanos IMO.

King Kandy
I guess it's ambiguous... though I really can't imagine what else he could have been referring to there.

WickedDynamite
Special Thanks to Quanchi...

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh79/lorrdraiden/thanos_galactus.jpg

Omega Vision
DOOM IS DISAPPOINTED THAT YOU WOULD FORGET DOOM'S CONSTANT THIRD PERSON MONOLOGUING!

Seriously he's admitted on panel that the reason he speaks the way he does is because he's speaking into a recorder.
To paraphrase:
"Every word of Doom must be recorded for posterity."

Parmaniac
talking in the 3rd person
194Q9430hrA

quanchi112

I didn't come up with the strat, JL did. I halfassed that Battlezone and put it off and I should have proof-read his strategy and paid attention to the rules. I make no excuse for losing but know that unlike you I understand what I read, I just didn't really read the rules and I had hoped my partner would have. No, next question.

Yeah, you half assed the battlezone like you half ass your debates. Funny you would talk about someone else' debating when you completely fell apart when it mattered.

Way to blame them on jlxxking by the way. The onus is on you anyways to know a little bit more about the debate than be his sidekick.

Doom >>> Thanos FACT False. If we go by comics and a direct comparison Thanos by a country mile.

Squirrel Girl also KTFO Thanos. That was a Thanos clone.

JakeTheBank

No, next question.

That actually made me crack up.

Omega Vision
No, next question.

Yeah, you half assed the battlezone like you half ass your debates. Funny you would talk about someone else' debating when you completely fell apart when it mattered.

Way to blame them on jlxxking by the way. The onus is on you anyways to know a little bit more about the debate than be his sidekick.

False. If we go by comics and a direct comparison Thanos by a country mile.

That was a Thanos clone.
That was a very rare example of me half-assing. I blew it off, unlike you I don't take everything so seriously.

Besides last I checked I'm not the one who spams "based on?" instead of a real counterargument in every ****ing thread.

Omega Vision
He's like William Shatner, calling him a bad actor only bolsters his confidence.

WickedDynamite
Believe it or not...I'm with Quan in this discussion.

Only because Dr. Doom sucks and retardly overrated.

Parmaniac

Me too

quanchi112
That was a very rare example of me half-assing. I blew it off, unlike you I don't take everything so seriously.

Besides last I checked I'm not the one who spams "based on?" instead of a real counterargument in every ****ing thread. I need to here an actual argument before I counter. If someone asks for my opinion I give it while most people on here try at all costs to avoid a real debate.

That's what i would have said as well since it was a case of the colts/ravens. I bet they blew the game off as well.

Mindset
Quan can you ever turn off your homosexual lust for me?

Omega Vision
I need to here an actual argument before I counter. If someone asks for my opinion I give it while most people on here try at all costs to avoid a real debate.

That's what i would have said as well since it was a case of the colts/ravens. I bet they blew the game off as well.
Me losing to Galan was something I anticipated from the very first post. I decided not to drag it out with needless and petty arguments when I knew I had been beaten, something you need to learn how to do.

quanchi112
Quan can you ever turn off your homosexual lust for me? You will always be my little dark secret.

quanchi112
Me losing to Galan was something I anticipated from the very first post. I decided not to drag it out with needless and petty arguments when I knew I had been beaten, something you need to learn how to do. Ok. You didn't even believe in yourself. Nothing more needs to be said.

Omega Vision
Ok. You didn't even believe in yourself. Nothing more needs to be said.
Unlike you I can't ignore reality and logic as a means of self-aggrandizement.

galactusischere
Anyone know which issue the scan with Thanos and the cops was from?

King Kandy
It's from an electric company crossover. It's not canon.

Parmaniac
Ok. You didn't even believe in yourself. Nothing more needs to be said.

Battlezone against Galan is like Base jumping without a parachute, it's an exciting adrenalin rush till it reaches its end...

Omega Vision
I think it was from one of those old comics promoting a toy line.

quanchi112
Unlike you I can't ignore reality and logic as a means of self-aggrandizement. No, I actually feel sorry for you. Unlike you I believe in myself. With the battlezone I have accepted against batdude I understand it's going to be a lot harder for me to prove my case especially considering which board we are on. I won't half ass it though and do intend to win despite being a heavy underdog.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Battlezone against Galan is like Base jumping without a parachute, it's an exciting adrenalin rush till it reaches its end...
More like stepping in the ring with Rocky Balboa after you've had marrow removed from your bones and been deprived of sleep for ten days but yeah the end result is the same.

WickedDynamite
More love for Q

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0306/07/m3.jpg

Doom sucks.

Omega Vision
No, I actually feel sorry for you. Unlike you I believe in myself. With the battlezone I have accepted against batdude I understand it's going to be a lot harder for me to prove my case especially considering which board we are on. I won't half ass it though and do intend to win despite being a heavy underdog.
I believe in dignity, as in having the dignity not to make an ass out of myself daily by making ridiculous arguments and arguing for the sake of arguing, eschewing logic, reason, and just basic reading comprehension to get the last word in.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Battlezone against Galan is like Base jumping without a parachute, it's an exciting adrenalin rush till it reaches its end... Meh.

OneDumbG0
More love for Q

Doom sucks. http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/DoomHumor01a.jpg

Who's smarter?
Who has the bigger ego?
Who is the most evil? Thanos generally
Doom definitely
Thanos definitely
Doom definitely
Doom really

kevdude
No, I actually feel sorry for you. Unlike you I believe in myself. With the battlezone I have accepted against batdude I understand it's going to be a lot harder for me to prove my case especially considering which board we are on. I won't half ass it though and do intend to win despite being a heavy underdog.

When are you going to be battlezoning Batdude?? Which characters are you both using? I'm sure it'll be interesting so let me know when so I can read it. cool

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
When are you going to be battlezoning Batdude?? Which characters are you both using? I'm sure it'll be interesting so let me know when so I can read it. cool When I give batdude the nod here if my pc is acting ok. I will be representing Thor vs. Superman.

chomperx9
bump

and reason for bumping i want to see mindset and quanchi go at it

amnesia
doom isn't evil, doom only wants to control.

Mshinu
Smarter: Generally Thanos, tho Doom might have a sharper raw intellect
Inventions: Doom
Shields: Thanos by a mile
Ego: Doom by a mile
Most evil: Doom

Doom: "THROW MORE PESANTS INTO THE DUNGEONS! Ahh, I feel better already"

Nihilist
Doom having greater inventions, wtf!

Black bolt z
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_IqWu_JOFdiA/Sm8AChMCKcI/AAAAAAAAADg/Kf5nwKXUxhA/SquirrelGirl04.jpg Just have doom's ego use omni-direction blast.

I want to insult quan about the battlezone but I really have no idea how battlezone works so I can't comment there.

Smarter: Generally Thanos, tho Doom might have a sharper raw intellect
Inventions: By feats doom has invented more impressive stuff but thanos should have the ability to take that.Alien tech FTW!
Sheilds:Thanos
Ego:Thanos can't even compare to doom
Most evil:Thats an intresting concept.Thanos is not evil recently and tries to save the universe.Although going by his full time career thanos gets this.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/DoomHumor01a.jpg

Thanos generally
Doom definitely
Thanos definitely
Doom definitely
Doom really

Doom has better inventions?

What are you basing this on?

JakeTheBank
Doom's Ego FTP

OneDumbG0
KuRuPT Thanosi: Power Cosmic Siphon Harness for one. Doom succeeded in stripping, imbuing and boosting the Power Cosmic whereas Thanos with all of his tech and Annihilus' could only divert after months. Frankly, his Personal Energy Adaptors have absorbed just about any type of energy you could throw at it. Doom's Time Cube technology is also more utilizable. It's compact enough to be carried in his armor's circuitry, he can time travel backwards and forwards, freeze time locally and even reverse time in a local area, e.g. restoring his Latverian castle instantly.

OneDumbG0
^ Another thing, for those who believe Thanos operates on a larger scale, and must therefore outstrip Doom's inventions, on the subject of pure destructive firepower, Thanos' Dreadnought 666 was (I believe), capable of destroying a planet. A Doombot invented a planet destroying ship. Skyfather-level tech? Doom's Destroyer armor -- which was unfinished -- was capable of tossing Thor around like a ragdoll. And most impressive of all, Doom actually invented a machine that breached Heaven. It actually permitted Reed, Sue and Johnny to pierce the Fourth Wall and meet Jack Kirby. That was Doom in his teens, mind you.

JakeTheBank
thumb up

psycho gundam
thanos dissected his mother while she was still alive, just to see the womb that bore him.

then he carpet nuked the planet no expression

Mindset
Doom skinned the woman he loved and wore it.

Btw, what are we talking about here?

psycho gundam
Doom skinned the woman he loved and wore it.

Btw, what are we talking about here? how thanos is more:

http://i48.tinypic.com/2cibolk.jpg

"cold bloooded"

Omega Vision
^ So Thanos leaves the words "Unity" on Doom's face after slapping him.
Or is it the other way around?mhmm

psycho gundam
that and slapping him at the china club

Mindset
Doom kicks him against the wall.

Then threatens to kick him out a window.

Then they become bff.

psycho gundam
^ only a ploy so that doom can grind his feet in thanos' couch.

thanos then cripples his legs

Mindset
It was a Doombot

psycho gundam
it was a thanosi

Mindset
The real Thanos has been filleted by Doom.

But seriously, why is Thanos always trying to copy Doom. Having doppelgangers, come on Thanos, be original.

Omega Vision
Doom kicks him against the wall.

Then threatens to kick him out a window.

Then they become bff.
At what point does Thanos tell his bitches to show Doom their titties?

Black bolt z

But seriously, why is Thanos always trying to copy Doom. Having doppelgangers, come on Thanos, be original. On a grill?Can doom cook?I always thought it would be too cold in latveria.

Bentley

But seriously, why is Thanos always trying to copy Doom. Having doppelgangers, come on Thanos, be original.

Geez Thanos, be original.

It was a Kang bot!

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Kang%20the%20Conqueror/Tech/Tech_robotdoppleganger2.jpg

JakeTheBank

Oh, shit, son.

quanchi112
^ Another thing, for those who believe Thanos operates on a larger scale, and must therefore outstrip Doom's inventions, on the subject of pure destructive firepower, Thanos' Dreadnought 666 was (I believe), capable of destroying a planet. A Doombot invented a planet destroying ship. Skyfather-level tech? Doom's Destroyer armor -- which was unfinished -- was capable of tossing Thor around like a ragdoll. And most impressive of all, Doom actually invented a machine that breached Heaven. It actually permitted Reed, Sue and Johnny to pierce the Fourth Wall and meet Jack Kirby. That was Doom in his teens, mind you. Yeah, Doom was real successful against Akh in marvel's the end, right? When he got the beyonder's power he really held onto it? He was sure successful with his new destroyer armor wasn't he?

Thanos saved the fool's life.

OneDumbG0
^ You really want to engage in another red herring debate over Thanos' and Doom's respective accomplishments, i.e., Thanos has never succeeded at any of his machinations without Warlock's guidance? Sorry, but Thanos phailing hard at gaining omnipotent power and actually losing it because her knows he isn't worthy means nothing when Doom possessed it and lost it because his psyche was incomplete due to Beyonder's temporal tampering. Thanos phailed harder when trying to foil Magus (who had only CCU's) than Doom did when trying to foil Akhenaten (who had THOTU's power). Respectively speaking, Thanos phails harder. And all things considered equal, such as unlocking the secret to utilizing the Power Cosmic, Thanos utterly phailed with all his resources + Annihilus' after months of trying -- and got duped by Annihilus to boot.

Once you're done grasping how utterly defeated you are on this red herring tangent, you'll realize that Doom's inventions outstrip Thanos'. Which was the point of my post that you phailed at dodging and quaneuvering around with your silly attempts to change the subject.

How pointlessly your drivel was spouted now? Pretty pointless. Phail, quanchi112, phail.

lightyeargee
Well I can sum this up pretty easily. Doom's main enemy is Reed Richards. And Richards is way smarter than Thanos. He figured out how to reset the Multiverse. Thanos can't even outsmart Adam Warlock.

Doom is just smarter.

quanchi112
^ You really want to engage in another red herring debate over Thanos' and Doom's respective accomplishments, i.e., Thanos has never succeeded at any of his machinations without Warlock's guidance? Sorry, but Thanos phailing hard at gaining omnipotent power and actually losing it because her knows he isn't worthy means nothing when Doom possessed it and lost it because his psyche was incomplete due to Beyonder's temporal tampering. Thanos phailed harder when trying to foil Magus (who had only CCU's) than Doom did when trying to foil Akhenaten (who had THOTU's power). Respectively speaking, Thanos phails harder. And all things considered equal, such as unlocking the secret to utilizing the Power Cosmic, Thanos utterly phailed with all his resources + Annihilus' after months of trying -- and got duped by Annihilus to boot.

Once you're done grasping how utterly defeated you are on this red herring tangent, you'll realize that Doom's inventions outstrip Thanos'. Which was the point of my post that you phailed at dodging and quaneuvering around with your silly attempts to change the subject.

How pointlessly your drivel was spouted now? Pretty pointless. Phail, quanchi112, phail. Thanos has gained what he sought and learned a valuable lesson about himself through the experience and has grown as a character. Doom usually fails to gain what he seeks such as the ig which Thanos had first(hahahahaha) or the heart which Doom was stuck in an endless loop of death and had to be saved by you know who(Thanos).

So what? Doom fails all the time you of all people should be used to it by now. The guy needs saved from Morgaan because he's not very formidable or that smart.

Thanos triumphed and was intricate over the Magus where Doom just failed and laid there. The guy's a born failure. I mean he spent how many years pissing and moaning about his own face? What a crybaby and what a failure if he can't even fix his own face.

Thanos met death so he wins even there. Annihilus was stopped due to Thanos nothing else. If he hadn't jumped ship he would have raped Drax and their side would have won the war.

Yeah, Doom sought out Blake because he's so smart and has to beg someone else to fix his face. Doom's destroyer armor was pathetic too by the way.

Mindset
Lol Quan, just, lol.

KuRuPT Thanosi
KuRuPT Thanosi: Power Cosmic Siphon Harness for one. Doom succeeded in stripping, imbuing and boosting the Power Cosmic whereas Thanos with all of his tech and Annihilus' could only divert after months. Frankly, his Personal Energy Adaptors have absorbed just about any type of energy you could throw at it. Doom's Time Cube technology is also more utilizable. It's compact enough to be carried in his armor's circuitry, he can time travel backwards and forwards, freeze time locally and even reverse time in a local area, e.g. restoring his Latverian castle instantly.

Yes my friend but Thanos created an all new Gem on his own... That beats anything I've seen thus far from Doom.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Well I can sum this up pretty easily. Doom's main enemy is Reed Richards. And Richards is way smarter than Thanos. He figured out how to reset the Multiverse. Thanos can't even outsmart Adam Warlock.

Doom is just smarter.

Reed nor Doom are smarter than Thanos. Even ODG who is one of the more well read Marvel comics people we have, and very well read on Doom knows this. It has been made clear through narration many a time... Thanos is smarter than Doom or Reed or name any other earth genius.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>