X-Men vs Team Busters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
ok, classic line-up of x-men:

storm
colossus
wolverine
nightcrawler
cyclops
charlie (in his chair)
kitty
iceman

runs a gauntlet of team-busters. how far do they get?

1. deathstroke (12hrs prep)
2. count nefaria
3. dos doomsday
4. loki
5. annihilus (rod+bands)
6. despero
7. thanos

each fight takes place at night in a deserted new york city. the x-men have full knowledge of who they are battling. no bfr's.

Newjak
I think they could get past 1

2 is very iffy but I suppose with good teamwork it is possible.

I have a hard time seeing how they get past DOS Doomsday sans BFR with possible exception of Wolverine's Claws killing him and maybe Prof X.

After that I think it is pretty safe to assume they don't get one win if everyone is fighting to their best.

khazra
The will beat deathsrtoke. he's ovverated and theres not much he can do to pete eveen with prep (pressure points wont work & he doesnt need to breathe)

Nefaria stomps (thats if his ionic composition gives him psi resistance which i htink it does..)

Q99
They should manage vs Slade fine.

Wolverine shouldn't be able to cut him- just like Logan has trouble cutting Hulk, not enough strength behind it.

Also, DD's pretty much immune to telepathy.

--

They'd have a chance against Loki, I'd think, though it'd be tricky. At least if he's found, they have the power to hurt him. The rest of the later ones are too much.

JakeTheBank
I think they could get past 1 and 2 with some work. 3? Highly unlikely. And once they reach Loki, they're pretty much done.

Nihilist
They stop at Count Nefaria.

galactusischere
Full potential Iceman can do alot of damage. They make it to 3.

leonidas
Originally posted by Q99
They should manage vs Slade fine.

Wolverine shouldn't be able to cut him- just like Logan has trouble cutting Hulk, not enough strength behind it.

Also, DD's pretty much immune to telepathy.

--

They'd have a chance against Loki, I'd think, though it'd be tricky. At least if he's found, they have the power to hurt him. The rest of the later ones are too much.

i'd think they had a chance against annihilus as well and perhaps even despero.

iceman24567
Nah hell even decapitation doesn't put Despero out he kills Charlie mind rape the majority of the team erm

Philosophía
Bump.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Q99

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/7/78977/3401667-wolverine%20hulk%20stab%20full2.jpg

Philosophía
That scan is so big it's been loading up since 2010.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

thumb up

DarkSaint85
Even the sound of his claws summons Prof X.

Philosophía
Yeah, he's obviously no selling the claws but X's TP was too much.

Parmaniac
He's not even effected by TP let alone the claws, look at the small panels, he's focused af and then starts to dance. Wolverine is a joke to him.

Philosophía
thumb up

You can see his leg get ready, here is the next page:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/883977ebc1001c4d01930fbc46e30f8f/tenor.gif

As usual, Stilt leaves out massive context.

leonidas
The scan comment made me lol. Solid bump. thumb up

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Even the sound of his claws summons Prof X.

I guess I'm the only one who got this. Bravo.

Don't see em beating Doomsday

StiltmanFTW
Phil's gif is quite disturbing laughing out loud

Originally posted by ShadowFyre

You're not the only one stick out tongue

Philosophía
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

Don't see em beating Doomsday You're the only one who thinks he's the only one who got that, so that's good too thumb up

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Phil's gif is quite disturbing laughing out loud

You're not the only one stick out tongue I read this just as I saw your scans in the other threads, lol.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

MrMind
forum is alive today

ShadowFyre
🤣🤣

I was kinda curious bout the order placement, I would put Doomsday as a bigger threat than loki unless he has complete one sided prep and knowledge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.