My Spider-man 4 idea.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterpiece
ideas for Spider-man 4 and any future Spider-man movies.

masterpiece
First of all I want to start by saying some stuff about Spider-man 3. 1. Harry Osborn shouldn't have died. 2. Venom shouldn't have died. 3. Sandman/Flint Marko shouldn't have been the killer of Ben Parker. 4. Peter Parker shouldn't have acted all crazy in the movie (like when he was dancing). 5. Venom shouldn't have taken his mask off too much. 6. There shouldn't have been all that music in the movie as if the movie was a musical. 7. Venom/Eddie Brock should have been played by a bigger, tougher guy.

masterpiece
Now on to Spider-man 4. 1. Since Lizard is in it, Shocker should also be in it (because Shocker defeats Spider-man after Spider-man gets his arm broken in a fight with the Lizard). 2. Since Sandman never died, the Silver Sable should be in the movie (since she, Sandman, and Spider-man form a team. 3. Since Silver Sable should be in it, Silvermane and Hammerhead should be in it and there should be a gang war. 4.There should be henchmen in the movie.

BruceSkywalker
my idea for the new film..

drake bell is PP/SM

miley cyrus is MJ

selena gomez or vanessa hudgens is Gwen Stacy

Mr. iBelding or Screech from Saved by the Bell will be J.Jonah

as for the story .. just think superhero movie, disaster movie and every disney show for the plot

masterpiece
This was going to be my idea for Spider-man 4, but now it is my idea for Spider-man 5: 1. Scorpion is in it. 2. Sandman is back. 3. Hydro-man is in it. 4. Hobgoblin is in it. 5.The Symbiote suit is in it. 6. Spider-man fights and defeats Scorpion. 7. Sandman fights Hydro-man and they bond to form the mud monster. 8. Spider-man defeats this monster and Hydro-man eventually dies. 9. Spider-man fights the Hobgoblin and the Hobgoblin shoots a missle from his glider that hits the corner of a building. 10. Captain George Stacy pushes a boy out of the way of the falling debris but gets crushed himself. 11. Hobgoblin kidnaps and throws Gwen Stacy off of a building. 12. Spider-man tries to save Gwen Stacey but she gets killed. 13. Spider-man defeats the Hobgoblin. 14. Mac Gargan is in prison where the symbiote suit bonds to him. 15. The symbiote suit also bonds to Cletus Kasady.

masterpiece
I want to say that Black Cat should also be in Spider-man 4 and she fights Shocker.

masterpiece
Here is my idea for Spider-man 6: 1. Judas Traveller is in it. 2. Mac Gargan breaks out of prison as Venom. 3. Venom sees Spider-man and Sandman and gets in a fight with them. 4. Venom bites and kills Sandman. 5. Spider-man defeats Venom. 6. Venom eventually turns good. 7. Carnage meets Shriek in prison and they both escape out of prison. 8. Demogoblin forms from the Hobgoblin. 9. A doppelganger forms from Spider-man. 10. Carrion is in it. 11. Carnage forms a team with these new villains. 12. Spider-man and Venom fight and defeat them. 13. All of these villains die except Carnage. (I don't know what to say about Judas Traveller).

masterpiece
Here is my idea for a Venom spin-off movie: 1. Carnage is in it. 2. Hybrid gets formed. 3. There is a foundation (I think the Life Foundation) that uses the Symbiote to make other Symbiote villains, including Scream.

masterpiece
Spider-man 7: 1. Kraven the Hunter is in it. 2. Calypso is in it. 3. Chameleon is in it. 4. Rhino is in it. 5. Vulture is in it. 6.Kraven hunts down Vulture, the Rhino, and Spider-man. 7. Spider-man eventually defeats everyone.

masterpiece
There may be a lot of villains in all of my posts but I think it all works out.

masterpiece
I think the villains should have henchmen in the movies. Or at least some of them. That would be cool.

Mr Master
ooops, wrong thread

jimfaster
Spiderman 4 - Villains could be a lizard man, Hunter Kraven and Carnage. Dr. Connors was a minor accident Kraven knew the giant lizard of New York, NY, and goes hunting Lizard, Spidey is out to help Dr. Connors, Kraven and Carnage could somehow join hands. Lizard man could turn good and help fight Kraven Spidey and Carnage at the end. Kraven could die and Kasady could do something stupid and get killed. So more or less I'd like to see the Lizard, Kraven and the massacre in SM4, but a better story than mine, if possible.

maxman1180
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

drake bell is PP/SM

miley cyrus is MJ

as for the story .. just think superhero movie, disaster movie and every disney show for the plot

+1

MrBlue1991
Lets face it marvel movies will never surpass 3 and if it do or tries to then here comes a reboot i was hoping and wishing for a 4th spiderman my idea would be pretty much what everybody says here but i really wanna see venom and carnage fuse together and rhino cause destruction through the city

iRuleSoHard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

drake bell is PP/SM

miley cyrus is MJ

...Dear lord, a million times NO!

lordmegatron1
My idea: 1. Spider-Man helps to pardon the new Anti-Venom. 2. Carnage interrupts the trial, kicks spidey's ass (but not killing him) 3.Carnage flips Anti-Venom off 4. Ant-Venom loses cool and throws Carnage through a window 5.(for the purposes of crossovers) Megatron lands in a ball of fire 6. Unicron follows in pursuit 7. Spidey, Carnage, and Anti-Venom help Megatron send Unicron back to the dimension of Chaos. 8. Megatron thanks them and flips both the do-gooders off as he gives Carnage an inter-dimensional communicator. 9. Carnage joins the decepticon cause. 11. Movie ends as Carnage walks, trips, and limps onto the Nemisis, cursing under his breath.

Best......Movie......EVER!!!!!!
ALL HAIL!!!

Reeckymartin
I don't want to change your ideas but i only want to appreciate your work and want to say that you have done really an amazing job in your all movies.

Patient_Leech
Venom and Carnage. With Henry Rollins as Venom this time and Sam Raimi directing it in more of an Evil Dead style, all dark 'n shit, not a kids movie..

big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.